Aki and Keiko: Stuck In Narut...

Bởi Grey0329

Aki Heikima and Keiko Souta... Two friends, two orphans, and two ninjas?! Aki and Keiko have been been best f... Xem Thêm

The Strange Land
Arriving at Konoha
Training
First Day At The Ninja Academy
Ramen Eating and New Greetings???
The Fighting Lesson
Placed in Teams?
The Mist Battle
The Vision That Showed The Truth
The New Way Of Climbing Trees
Keiko's Emotions and Aki's Resolve
A Story Is Told and Odd Eyes Are Shown
Aki vs. Uchiha
The Mist Battle-Part 2
The Mist Battle-Part 3
It's Good To Be Home... I Think
Odd Introductions
Oooo The Chunin Exams and Aki's Voice
*Sigh*
Chunin Exams Part 1: Boy Problems
Chunin Exams Part 2: Forest Of What!?
Chunin Exams Part 3: That Weird Dude
Chunin Exams Part 4: They Blossomed
Chunin Exams Part 5: Thinking
Chunin Exams Part 6: We're Running out of Time
Chunin Exams Part 7: The Preliminaries
Chunin Exams Part 8: Keiko and Kabuto
Chunin Exams Part 9: The Heikima and Uchiha Battle
Small Talk
Training with The One and Only Kakashi
Training with Neji
Writing...
The Twins Are Scary
Chunin Exams Part 10: Lets Battle
Chunin Exams Part 11: GO HOME
Chunin Exams Part 12: Sasuke vs Gaara
The Pursue Starts
Teamwork Makes The Dreamwork
The Big Toad & The Big Tailed Beast
When Days Are Gloom
Naruto's Advice To Get To A Girl's Heart
Black Coats & Red Clouds
An Interesting Encounter Between Brothers
I Want To
Proceed With The Mission
Learning A New Jutsu & Finding A Note
The Rubber Ball
Meeting Tsunade
Chats and Kisses
The Fight Begins
The Inspirational Rasengan & The Fifth Hokage
Returing To Konoha
A Lost For Hope
In Search For Sasuke Uchiha
Being Stuck In A Soil Sphere Is No Fun
One By One
Souta vs. Heikima
Hatred
The End Of The Past, The Beginning Of The Future

Introductions and Bells

1.6K 59 13
Bởi Grey0329

Keiko POV

"Naruto! Knock it off!" Sakura scolded, glaring at Naruto.
"How come we're the only team who doesn't have their sensei yet? Iruka Sensei already left!" Naruto said while looking at the door.

"Patience," I said. "He or she will have to come eventually. Its their job."
"But what else could he be doing?" Sakura asked.
"I got it!" Naruto shouted, he ran over to the door way and placed a chalkboard eraser in the crack of it. If the door was open the eraser would fall on that person's head.

"It's a skilled shinobi we're talking about. There's no way they'll fall for that," Sasuke said. Sakura looked at him as if just became president or something.

Naruto ignored him...
Aki sighed...

We then heard the door open and a plop sound. A silver haired man was standing in between the door as the eraser fell of his gravity defying hair. He eyed us all, while Naruto was dead out laughing...

"Oh, I'm so sorry. I was trying to stop him, he just wouldn't listen," Sakura said innocently. I rolled my eyes and crossed my arms.

"Hmph, my first impression of you all... I hate all of you," He said densely. All of us except for Aki sweat dropped.

~•~

"Alright. Why don't we start with introductions? Basic things such as: likes, dislikes, hobbies, dreams for the future... Stuff like that," the silver haired man said.
"Why don't you start?" Naruto asked the man.
"Yeah, your are matter a fact a mystery," Sakura stated.

"Well, my name is Kakashi Hatake. I don't like talking about my likes and dislikes, and my dreams for the future are none of your concern. I do have many hobbies," Kakashi Sensei said.

My eye twitched, so... All we know is his name... Great

"How about you go next," Kakashi said looking at Naruto.
"Okay! My name is Naruto Uzumaki! I like ramen, especially when I eat ramen from Ichiraku. I hate waiting for the ramen to be ready. My hobbies are pranks, and jokes. My dream is to become and surprass all the Hokage, believe it!" Naruto exclaimed.

I smirked at Naruto's confidence...

"Okay you next..." Kakashi said then looking at Sakura.

"My name's Sakura Haruno. My likes, well, the person I like..." Sakura started to say, she started to make girly sounds which made me cringe. "My hobbies... Hm... My dreams," Sakura then squealed at the end.

"And any dislikes?" Kakashi asked.
"Naruto," Sakura said bluntly making him sulk.

Kakashi sweat dropped as he couldn't stand much of Sakura anymore.

"You..." Kakashi said looking at Sasuke.

"Sasuke Uchiha. I hate a lot of things. I don't particularly like anything. Hobbies I don't care about. Dreams... What I want to do is not a dream. Because I will make it a reality. I'm going to rebuild my clan, and kill a certain someone," Sasuke said.

Naruto look frightend think he was the one Sasuke wanted to kill. Sakura just stared at him like he just praised her.

A moment of silence stood until... Someone broke that silence.

"Heh, great job Uchiha. You said your introduction pretty well," Aki said.
Sasuke smirked.

"Okay... Next blue eyed brunnete," Kakashi said.

"Hai... My name is Keiko Souta. I like cookies, cake, and puppies. I dislike overprotective people and people who chew their gum loudly. My hobbies... I make things and I help people. My dream... I want to become the best medic out there and heal any and every type of sickness, injury, etc." I said.

"Great... Now lastly crimson eyes," Kakashi said.

"Aki Heikima. I like fighting, parkour, and spicy food. I dislike people who get in my way, and people who only care about themselves. Hobbies, well fighting, sports, playing instruments, and drawing. My dream is to become a great musician and beat Neji in a fight," Aki said with a smirk. "Oh, I also want questions answered... Why did Keiko and I end up here."

"Alright, I thank that's enough with the introductions. Meet me here tomorrow, bright and early. We're going to have a survival exercise before we go to any real mission," Kakashi said. "Oh, and don't eat breakfast. Unless you want to get sick."

"S-sick?" Sakura and I said in unision.

"You'll see later on. So long," Kakashi said then disappeared.

"Well, he seems interesting," Aki said.
"No kidding," I responded.

The Next Day

Aki POV

Grrrrrr

"Argh!!!! I'm hungry!" I shouted.
My stomach was killing me, how does Kakashi-sensei expect us to work on an empty stomach.

"So all we have to do is take away those bells from you Kakashi-sensei?" Sakura asked.
"Mmhm. There are only four bells, therefore only one of you are going to be tied to the stump. Fail to complete the task... And you'll be sent back to the academy," Kakashi said.
"Well, that's great," Keiko said sarcastically.

"Hmph. This is gonna be to easy," Naruto said while crossing his arms and giving off a smile.
"Don't be so cocky!" Sakura exclaimed.

"You know... Loud mouths are the first to usually go..." Kakashi said.

Naruto growled and charged at Kakashi Sensei recklessly. In a blink of an eye Kakashi Sensei appeared behind Naruto and pointed a kunai at his neck... Will all gaped at the sight, as our eyes couldn't keep up with our sensei.

"I didn't say go yet," Kakashi said. "But, it seems that you've finally begun to respect me, since you struck as if you were to kill someone eles. Maybe you guys aren't idiots after all. Anyway... Ready. Set. Go," Kakashi said.

We all sprang into action. I went to the first tree I saw, which probably wasn't smart, but I made it work. Although Naruto....

"HAHAHAHA!" Naruto loudly laughed...

I facepalmed as Naruto wasn't being smart at all... He stayed there standing in front if Kakashi Sensei making smart remarks. The remarks weren't even smart....

I tried to find some of my other team members. No luck. I skimmed though the terrain carefully as I was a lion hunting for its prey. I then see Kakashi Sensei pull out a book... I squited to try and see the title... Make-out Paradise... My eye twitched as the title sounded super perverted... I assure you, it most likely was.

Naruto then attacked Kakashi but he had no luck of landing a hit... I moved from my location as stealthy as I could. I heard a splash as Naruto was thrown into the lake. He then arrived towards the surface trying to keep up with Kakashi Sensei. I sighed, Naruto was extremely stubborn. He was then hanging upside down from a tree branch.

I then heard a scream. Most likely Sakura. I was trying to think what made her scream. Probably a genjutsu by Kakashi Sensei. Gr, only 3 left... Keiko, Sasuke, and I. I tried to remember everything I learned about techniques and battle styles from Guy Sensei's lesson. Okay... Focus.

I focused on every single detail, the sounds, the air movements, I sought out everything vividly... That's when I felt it in an instant... Kakashi was behind me... I instantly sprang up and faced behind me.

"I'm impressed, you sensed me right away," Kakashi said while reading his book.
"Hmph, maybe I'm more skilled than you thought," I said giving off a smirk.

Battling him would he useless, I thought. I needed a better tactic. I focused my chakra into my eyes so I can read Kakashi's movements easier. It was worth a try. I did what I can I focus. I closer my eyes and felt my chakra aura spew out. I opened my eyes...

Kakashi POV

She seemed really focused... Honesty, it appeared as if she was meditating. The amount of focus was incredible, she couldn't have been that's focus with an enemy in front of her. Her eyes then flashed open...
My eyes widened as her eyes were pitch black. Her whole eye was black. Then I see a white shape forming in the middle of her eye. It was odd I've never seen this happen... Well only once before. The shape formed into an eight pointed star with a circle around it.

She then charged at me with incredible speed. She was still a little slow to catch up to me, she then attacked with some taijutsu moves. Her movements were fluent and she had a lot of flexibility. She landed a couple of hits on me, it was like she knew which move I was going to hit.

I grabbed her ankle and flipped her over, but she then brought her self to land on her hands and then rolled fowards, kicking me in the shin. While fighting she didn't say a word, not even a wince or cry. She was completly silent. Again, it was her focus.

She then went into a handstand position and spun making her kick me. I slid backwards. I looked up and she was gone... I looked around me and she wasn't there, where could she have gone to, I thought to myself...

"Hehe..." I heard a chuckle behind me... I turned around. But no one was there

Cling cling... I heard my bells jingle and sprung up...

"Aw man, so close..." Keiko said.
"Wait what?" I said.
"Yo," Aki said coming up from behind me.
"How?" I asked.
"Hmph, figure it- woah," Aki said while tripping.
"Ow," someone said... I was Sasuke... Oh yeah I trapped him into the ground so only his head was visible.

"Lol, you okay Uchiha?" Aki asked.
"Haha, do I look okay?" Sasuke said sarcastically...
"How many more minutes Kakashi-Sensei?" Keiko asked...
"Five minutes," I said.
"That's enough," Keiko said giving off a smirk.

Aki pulled out Sasuke from the ground...

"Hey!" Sasuke shouted as Aki grabbed him by his collar...
"Stay here Uchiha," Aki said, then walking up beside Keiko.

Aki sighed

"Our plan didn't work," Aki said.
"We got close enough," Keiko said.
"How did you two do that?" I asked again.
"We told you, your a Jonin... I'm pretty sure you can figure out a simple plan," Aki said.

I thought... Then my eyes sprang opened as I sweat dropped...

"It was a distraction... Aki when you disappeared, most likely found Keiko and caused you can say a 'sound illusion' trying to break off the sound of the bells with a chuckle," I said.
"Exactly," Aki said.
"You two are very intelligent I say so myself," I said

"Why Thank you," Keiko said smiling...
"No problem..." I said.
"Oh and thank you," Aki said.
"Hm,"

Aki holded up two bells...

"Hmph, your welcome," I said...

Poof....

Ring...

"NO WAY!!" Aki and Keiko shouted in unison as the bells poofed away and the timer went off...

I held up the real bells...

Keiko POV

We all sat near the stumps, although Naruto was tied to one due to him trying to sneak an early lunch...

"Well from this exam, you guys don't need to worry about going back to the academy," Kakashi said.

"Rea-"

"No, it's would be pointless. You all aren't cut out for shinobi," Kakashi interrupted.

I growled, as he was making things frustrating...

"Naruto, you fought recklessly. You charged alone which was stupid, although you could've succeeded if Sakura wasn't so caught up in looking for Sasuke. You ignored Naruto when he was right there in front of you. Sasuke, you forgot about your team, you didn't even care. You thought you were so superior that you didn't intend to fight with them," Kakashi sensei said harshly.

"Honestly, did you three even consider working in teams?"
"Three, what about Keiko and Aki?" Sakura asked.
"Hmph, they managed to work together... However," Kakashi moved his glare onto Keiko and I.

"You two did very well... You could've done better if you didn't fall for such a simple trap. You acted cocky which caused you two to fail," Kakashi said.

"Hmph, how do you expect us to work together when one of us doesn't get the bell," Naruto asked while crossing his arms.

"I did this because there will be times where one if you is captured, and you need to make a choice. Where we are is a stone with the names if the village's heroes," Kakashi said.

"Then it's settled... I want my name to go there as a village hero!" Naruto said excitedly.
"Baka, shut up," I said.

"They're dead... They all died in the line of duty. This isn't a game... You five need to learn that being a Shinobi is a dangerous task," Kakashi said.

We all looked surprised, I wanted to stand up and yell PREACH but this was a serious situation...

"Think about what I just said while you eat, I supposed you need your energy to try and take the bells away from me again," Kakashi said then disappearing...

We began to eat our lunch in silence, and I did think about what Kakashi said... The silence was then broken with Naruto's growling stomach...

"Here," Keiko said offering her lunch...
"Keiko," Sakura said.
"What... Kakashi sensei isn't here... Anyway he need the energy," Keiko said feeding Naruto... I then followed along and so did the others...

Then Kakashi Sensei popped up in front of us...

"YOOOOUU....." we all scooted backwards... "Pass," Kakashi finally said.

"Huh?" I said tilting my head in confusion.

"You see, a ninja who break the rules are scum, yes that's true. But a ninja who abandons their comrades are worse than scum," Kakashi said.

Our eyes widened on hearing that statement...

"You duties as a ninja officially start tomorrow. See you then," Kakashi said then poofing away...

Đọc tiếp

Bạn Cũng Sẽ Thích

32.3K 881 26
Sora Lexie, age 12; Jounin Level. Lexie's parents died when she was 7 when they were on a mission leaving her alone. Her parents death changed her. S...
2.2M 73.6K 61
[ NarutoVarious x Reader ] [Reader is Naruto's sister ] __________ *original naruto plot gets skipped alot* 《 A story in which two clumsy ninjas find...
691 32 28
A new story of the Naruto one I don't own any of the characters just the ones that we created! And of course we don't own the plot either, some are o...
115K 5K 25
Kiyomi is Gaara's childhood friend, but she had to leave him just when he needed her most. She is now apart of the Hidden Mist Village. Yet her life...