Heal Me

XenaraDaolftan

Damon was happy. He had everything he wanted: a strong family, awesome friends, great grades, a beautiful gir... Еще

Description
Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Author's note to fans

Epilogue

5.5K 215 29
XenaraDaolftan

Some believe in God, some don’t. Some say there is no such thing as ‘soulmates’ and others were proved otherwise. But what cannot be denied is the fact that people come into your life for a reason…

“So… what are you going to do?”

And sometimes you have to make sacrifices for them. Either if it is to keep them close to you or let them go, you do it because you want them to be happy.

“I'll just take a gap year. And when you’ll graduate, we’ll go to university together.”

Other times, you have to learn to be a bit selfish and savor life’s adventures and surprises and let it drive you wild.

 “Are you sure?”

But whatever happens,

 “I’ve just got you a couple of months ago. I’m not even thinking about a long-distance relationship, baby.”

…don’t forget one thing:

 “I don’t want to pull you down.”

Life was meant to be lived beautifully: breathe, forgive, forget, laugh, kiss, love…

 “You’re not. I love you, angel…”

“I love you too, Damon”

Продолжить чтение

Вам также понравится

Started With A Lie ✓ ✨Anne✨

Любовные романы

504K 18.1K 62
#1 "Lie. Everything is Lie. My life is totally a Lie" -Amelia Collins __ Amelia Collins's life is full of lies. Her life is playing with her happines...
11.7K 629 38
They were just two friend probably too obsessed with The Vampire Diaries, but can you blame them? It was a normal night, the moon was out, but both M...
71.7K 598 29
As a teenager, things start to quickly disperse and evolve as years go by and you grow older, such as romance, education, occupations, etc. And it se...
620 114 50
She wanted to be alive as a free spirit. She wanted to laugh and love but what happens when your life doesn't want these things from you?? There is d...