the very wonderful mind of me

By strawperry

i write stuff More

proem
sharing.
tattooed.
alternate universe.
the boy and the beach.
kindness.
i was actually never too late to be your lighter.
dreamboat.
girls.
feelings vomit for a broken blue boy.
hearts to catch.
lunar.
today's indonesian girls.
loveless poet.
choices.
ezra.
self observation.
that's where you're wrong.
hope crumblings.
you make me feel like this.
mesmeric crinkly smile.
the tricky part.
the world's speaking.
i write you.
gulping theories.
a good habit.
not a poem.
you really make me think a lot.
song.
why.
11.47 pm
dandelion field
heaven is miles away.
HELP ME HELP ME HELP ME.
I AM HAPPY, FINALLY
i fell in love with this guy for the 3rd time and it's pretty deep.
han's words in 10.10 pm
this is for you, you know who you are :)
this is how i feel with you.
a lil dumb and in love.
blue light.
end.

hidden.

32 2 0
By strawperry

"you okay?"

"'m just a lil tired. you know, haven't slept before 1 am anymore."

god please don't say another word or i'll make a painting with your blood oh how i hate the fact that the worst people are treated like kings meanwhile a broken girl with hidden poems are labelled as naive please god just unlock me from this sorrow i want to drown myself in a bubbled bath while the city lights beside me are framed in a blurry window glass, i'll stay in the warmth of the cold until that star explodes all its wonder over the horizon please god please take me on a trip with this heavenly man please make the sky freeze in dawn i want to go around the streets in bare feet with my arms around the hollows of his neck and everything is calming god please god take me to a gas station where i'd steal all the yukou's and grab a beer from the market instead and for once again i want to feel the thrill of jumping out of my boat and my friends are happy and my heart's beating jumping waltzing like a trampoline please give a space between monday and tuesday where i'd slow down the time to binge-watch every season of this superhero show i want to live underwater where humans and their crap was far from my "impossible, pretentious and ambitious eulogy" or hit me with a particle accelerator so i could run like barry god god god just please give me a break no more test no more study just love and midnight swims and the thrill of being happy.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

11.5M 297K 23
Alexander Vintalli is one of the most ruthless mafias of America. His name is feared all over America. The way people fear him and the way he has his...
15.5K 532 84
" Nadiyon se behte khwaabon mei dub Alfaazon ko taraash rhe hum tairne ki koshish na karo Saahil nhi hai idhar, gehra samundar hain hum" My fi...
9.4K 224 39
Just a few bits and pieces of poetry I've written over the years. |On-going|