Your Song

By SkyDemoiselle

Every line in every song, they all seemed to come out wrong. Until your song, so let's sing it all night long. More

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Epilogue

Chapter 26

64 7 1
By SkyDemoiselle

KAYLE

Kinagabihan, agad akong pumunta sa bahay nina Cal.

"Nasa kwarto niya po siya, ma'am," sabi ng isang kasambahay nila.

"Salamat po."

I rushed towards his room, and knocked on the door.

"Pasok."

I immediately burst the door open and saw him infront of his computer.

"What do you think you're doing?!" I shouted. "You're going to London and you didn't even tell me?!" I didn't care if his house maids will hear me, I'm just really mad right now.

"Who told---."

"It doesn't matter who told me, Cal! When are you supposed to tell me?! Tomorrow? The day after tomorrow? Next week? Or when you're already gone and bound on London?!"

He stood up and was about to speak when I cut him off.

"How could you do this Cal?" I said, my voice shaky. "I already know everything, Mia told me. I know you're making me jealous, and it's working!" I shouted which made him looked shocked.

"I'm jealous at Mia! Everytime I see you with her, the sweet gestures you do, the way you hold her. I'm jealous Cal! She's beautiful, talented, ki---."

"But you're the best for me," he suddenly said. I fell silent, I feel my heart beats faster. Hindi ako makagalaw. "And I'm jealous too, Kayle!" he suddenly burst out. "I'm jealous every damn time I see you with Jax! I saw you on the hall way, when you helped him get his schedule, in the canteen, I saw how you asked him to play with you on the school fest, I saw how you look at his eyes when it was supposed to be me! That should be me right there, for you. And I just can't," his voice suddenly lowered down, his eyes are full of pain.

There's a sudden jolt of pain inside me, I see how Cal is trying to hold his tears.

I immediately threw myself to him and hugged him tight. "I'm sorry Cal, I'm sorry."

I felt him hugged me tight too. "I'm sorry Kayle. If only remember everything, it shouldn't be like this, I'm sorry. I want to remember everything, I want to. I don't want to see you suffering because of me, I'm sorry."

My tears won't stop falling. "Stop apologizing, Cal. It's not your fault. Things happen, I wasn't just strong enough to make it work. I'm sorry."

He kissed my forehead. "Stop crying, stop crying," he hushed. "I'm sorry, stop crying."

He wiped my tears away and hugged me tighter.

It feels so good to be in his arms again, I feel so secured.

I guess I missed him so much.

When we calmed down, we both sat on the edge of his bed.

"Baby doll," he called out and reached for my hand.

Is it too selfish for me to say I loved how the words sounded in my ear straight into my heart?

"Hmm?" I said, looking at him.

He's just looking outside, the moon shines perfectly in his eyes, it felt magical as the moonlight lit our place inside the room.

"I wanted to remember everything," he begins. "Without hurting you."

"What do you mean?"

"That's the reason I'm going to London."

I was confused. Anong sinasabi niya?

"Mom and dad, they planned it after I told them I want to remember the past, just the other day," he said. "Sorry kung hindi ko agad nasabi sa'yo," he said and squeezed my hand as he looked down. "I never had the chance to. Because everytime I try, Jax gets in the way," he said and his eyebrows met.

I didn't expect this. "You mean?"

"Yes, I've always tried to reach you but whenever I see you, you're always with Jax. Yesterday, I saw your car and followed you to the mall, I was about to ask you to spend some time with me when you bumped into Jax. So I steered out of the way and went alone, then I accidentally saw Mia and she's alone."

"Kaya sinamahan mo na lang siya?" I asked.

He nod. "Oo, I'm hoping you'll see us and you know, the---."

"Oh yes, your stupid plan."

He pulled me for a hug, "I'm sorry okay?"

I playfully punched him. "When are you going to London?"

"On Saturday."

I pushed him, "But that's two days away Cal!"

My eyebrows met.

He sighed. "I know."

I stood in front of him and crossed my arms over my chest. "How are we supposed to patch things up before you go? How can we even fix ourselves? How long will you stay there? No, I'll go with you."

He chuckled. "Calm down, baby doll. It will only take three months, I guess, if the recovery is fast."

"Three months?! Three months, Cal are you serious?!" I said as my eyeballs nearly bulged out of my eyes.

"Come here," he stood and hugged me tight. "I'll be fine okay? I promise I'll come back for you. Promise me you'll take care of yourself, okay?"

I wanted to cry again. "I hate you," I said and slowly punched him. "You kept on leaving me."

"It's for us, baby doll. When I come back, everything will be better."

"Promise?"

He kissed my forehead. "I promise."

I sighed. "Alright. Take care of yourself okay?"

He nod and laughed, "Yep boss!"

I stomped my feet and hugged him again. "I'm going to miss you!"

"Hey, sa susunod na arw pa naman ako aalis," he laughed again. "Will you go out with me tomorrow?"

"Where will we go?" I asked.

"Secret!"

"Then I won't---."

He closed the gap between us and hugged me from my back, I can feel his breath on my neck, "I won't take no for an answer, baby."

"Whatever, Cal!"

He laughed and let me go, "I've got something to tell you."

"What?" I raised an eyebrow.

He held my hips and pulled me closer, he puts my arms around his neck as he puts his around my waist.

We slowly swayed. His room's light is turned off and only the moonlight passing through his glass windows are giving us light for the night.

He smiled sweetly as he puts his forehead on mine.

It feels euphoric, it was magic.

I closed my eyes and smiled.

"Baby doll."

"Yes?"

"I love you."

My heart beats faster like it never did before.

That's when I knew I already fall for my bestfriend, I already love Cal.

I opened my eyes and looked at him.

He looks so perfect under the moonlight.

I can't help but hug him tight.

The moment was so perfect I don't want it to end.

But fate never wanted us to be happy.

***

"So kailan mo sasabihin na mahal mo siya?" Cielo asked.

We're in the cafeteria, with Jax.

Hindi naman siguro magseselos si Cal, nandito si Cielo.

"Oo nga, pabebe pa 'to," gatong naman ni Jax.

"Oo na! Mamayang gabi ko sasabihin, kung saan man kami pupunta," I said but deep inside I'm nervous.

"Dapat lang!" sabi ni Jax.

"Oo nga, dapat bago siya umalis, nasabi mo na," sabi ni Cielo.

"Tama!" Jax and Cielo had a high five.

I rolled my eyes. "Fine, wish me luck."

Friday night came, I wore a blue dress above the knee and put on a bit make up, I'm not used to this and I don't know why I'm doing this!

"Woah, my princess looks very beautiful."

I flinched when I saw dad and mom over the door.

"Dad!" I screeched and covered my face.

They laughed. "Alright honey, we wish you good luck on your date with Cal."

"It's not a date!" I shouted but it's too late since they already went out and I heard they're laughs over the doorway.

I looked at the mirror again. I curled the tips of my hair and let it flow over my back.

I took my purse and went down, as I saw Cal on the living room.

He's wearing a dark blue long-sleeved polo over a white shirt. His midnight hair is neatly done too. 

I felt my cheeks flushed as he smiled.

"You're beautiful tonight," he whispered in my ears.

I punched him, "Tonight lang?!"

He laughed. "God, you're crazy. Of course you're always beautiful."

"I know," I said and flipped my hair to wipe off the awkward atmosphere.

"Bye mom and dad!" I shouted.

"Alis na po kami tita at tito."

We made our way to his car, he even opened the door for me.

"Wow, since when did you become a gentleman Cal?" I teased.

He laughed, "Just go inside!"

I laughed. "Alright."

When got inside, we made our way out.

"Saan tayo pupunta?"

"Wait and see," he said and winked.

I playfully rolled my eyes.

I looked at the rear view mirror and saw him smiling at me, I mouthed, "What?"

I smiled and it faded as I feel a streak of light in front of us.

"Cal!" I shouted and everything went black.

--

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

168M 5.5M 67
A place where everything is mysterious, enchanting, bloody, and shitty. Entering is the other way of suicidal. Just one wrong move and everything wil...
5.9M 273K 72
In the near dystopian future where the population has blown up, women and the poor are more oppressed, and those with positions who abuse their power...
28.1M 1M 68
(Academy Series #1) The Gonzalez heir, Kairon, was sent to Garnet Academy to ensure his safety against the suspected hierarchy war. Appointed as the...
26.5M 1M 72
He's a 29-year-old mayor of the town and she's a 19-year-old orphaned student. Jackson became Frantiska's legal guardian before anything else. Their...