The Young Swan

By rosa_martinez24

Aurora Giselle Swan. The adopted daughter of Charlie Swan. She is young, bubbly, oh and the mate of Jasper Ha... More

Ch. 1
Ch. 2
A/N
Ch. 3
Ch. 4
New Character Info
Ch. 5
Ch. 6
A/N
Ch. 7
Ch. 8
Day of the Fight pt 1
Day of the Fight pt 2
Wedding
Unexpected News
Bella's Anger
Witnesses
The Volturi
Help! I need choices!
My top 3 picks! I need your final vote!!
We have a winner!!
Sequel!
Please and Thank You

Character Info

54.3K 597 291
By rosa_martinez24

(Edited)

Full Name: Aurora Giselle Swan
Age: 5 yrs old
Birthday: July 14, 2001

Parents: Father (unknown)
Mother (unknown)
Siblings: (unknown)

Adopted Parents:
Charlie Swan (dad)
Adopted Siblings:
Bella Swan (sister)

Mate: Jasper Whitlock/Hale
(Doesn't know)
Friends: Cullens, wolf pack
Favorite People: Edward, Charlie, Bella, Jasper, Rosalie, Emmett, Esme, Seth
Nicknames: Aury (Bella, Edward, Charlie) Princess (jasper, Rosalie, Alice) Munchkin (Emmett, Esme, Michael)
Aurora (Carlisle) Kitten (wolf pack)

Bio:
Aurora was left at the hospital after she was born, and then was put into an orphanage. Soon, when she was 7 months, Charlie came and adopted her. She is currently 5 years old, and lives with Charlie. None of the Cullen family have seen her yet but Edward since he is with Bella. And of course Alice since she saw her in a vision.

Bedroom (at Charlie's house):

Closet (at Charlie's house):

Pet Kitten Lily:

Bedroom (at Cullen's house):

Closet (at Cullen's house):

VERY IMPORTANT!
Please read!!

A/N
(Before I edited this chapter, my character had what I was taught, were disabilities. I'm sorry if I offended anyone but right now you have no room to say offensive comments towards me. Everyone is raised different and I was taught that all what i had written before were disabilities. I have friends and family whose have either and they tell me they consider it disabilities. So I took their words into my story. If you have a problem with anything don't go saying anything hurtful. If you do just go and offend someone else. I am not here to deal with any drama.)

Thank you,

2star-rose

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

63.1K 1.2K 11
Aurora Swan was a soft,sweet, gentle, cutely weird, mysterious, kind, and beautiful girl that everyone loved...... But Bella swan didn't like that, a...
315K 2.9K 14
Cassandra "Cassie" Swan, moves with her twin sister, Isabella "Bella" Swan, to Forks to live with her dad. Having already come to terms with how her...
60.2K 1.1K 14
Amy Swan, older sister by one year of Bella Swan. Half sister, but guess who her mother is? She was a powerful witch and a Bennett witch who was the...
898K 27.5K 48
B O O K O N E ; Christina Swan was the older sister to the infamous Bella Swan. The twenty-one year old was the reason that the two sisters were mov...