News and Updates

By graycloudss

News to tell you and updates to show you. More

Introduction
One• News
Two• News and Updates
Three• Updates
Four• News

Five • News

5 0 0
By graycloudss

•••
24th of November 2016
Firstly I want to apologise for not being able to update watched over, I've just been going through a really rough time.

I hope you understand where I'm coming from once you read the first couple of chapters in my latest book "inner demons," which will be released soon.

*Im still unsure about making "inner demons" an actual story or short story... but I guess I'll just have to decide in time.

*Inner demons is quite depressing,  I'm not saying that I'm depressed or if I actually am, I just don't know what I'm feeling and I need to write it down before I 'self-destruct' inside.

Just to make it clear...
The first chapters are just an extract of how I feel and how I'm holding up, some things have been tampered, and for the rest of the book I'll probably just use my imagination but the first chapters are basically just a foundation.
•••
When trying to love everyone else, we forget to take a deep breath and love ourselves.

love graycloudss
xxx

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

569K 941 22
Smexy One shots😘 Got deleted twice 3rd times a charm🤦🏻‍♀️😭
61.5K 1.1K 96
Continuation of Modesto story who happens to intercourse with friends,mature,classmates,strangers and even family...
181K 6.7K 13
2 tom dylogii ,,Agony"
16.3K 562 26
روايه اماراتيه تتكلم عن مثايل وحيده امها وابوها الي عانت من الم الانفصال الام : نوره الاب : محمد تاريخ الكتابه : 19/3/2023 تاريخ التنزيل : ..