Demons and Angels: The Queen'...

By notlarrywhoran

Griffin tries to find himself and learn where his heart truly belongs while The Queen leaves her Throne in th... More

PROLOGUE
CHAPTER 1: SAME FEATHERS
CHAPTER 2: CRAZY
CHAPTER 3: THE PLOT
CHAPTER 4: FLAMING DROZD
CHAPTER 5: WING MACHINE
CHAPTER 6: FINDING YOURSELF
CHAPTER 7: STRENGTH
CHAPTER 8: ONE-WAY OUT
CHAPTER 9: EARTH
CHAPTER 10: MARINA
CHAPTER 11: THRONE ROOM
CHAPTER 12: NEW YORK
CHAPTER 14: GRAVEYARD
CHAPTER 15: RENEE
CHAPTER 16: GODDESS AND HADES
CHAPTER 17: LIAR
CHAPTER 18: BLACK FEATHERS
CHAPTER 19: WHITE FEATHERS
CHAPTER 20: MELTING
CHAPTER 21: CAN'T
CHAPTER 22: THE KISS
CHAPTER 23: THE TRUCK
CHAPTER 24: DUNGEONS
CHAPTER 25: MUFFINS
CHAPTER 26: CASSIE
CHAPTER 27: TITANS
CHAPTER 28: PREPARATION
CHAPTER 29: THE KING'S FALL
CHAPTER 30: MORTALS
CHAPTER 31: POSEIDON
CHAPTER 32: NEW YEAR
CHAPTER 33: WATER
CHAPTER 34: WITHOUT YOU
CHAPTER 35: BLACK WINGS
CHAPTER 36: DEMONS IN HEAVEN
CHAPTER 37: REMAINS
CHAPTER 38: BACK TO GRIFFIN
CHAPTER 39: SAVING NEEDA
CHAPTER 40: POISON
CHAPTER 41: LOVE CURSE
CHAPTER 42: BUTTERFLY COOKIES
CHAPTER 43: MOUNT OLYMPUS
CHAPTER 44: THE FALL OF THE GODDESS
CHAPTER 45: HAPPILY
EPILOGUE
DEDICATION
BOOK 3???

CHAPTER 13: MEMORIES

4K 143 0
By notlarrywhoran

CHAPTER 13: MEMORIES

The Queen kept flying away from the Heavens. She didn’t want to think of anyone. She was so tired of all the pain. She kept remembering about Adrian.

No. She can’t let her heart take over her mind again. She has to listen to her mind.

The Queen had to wipe out every single memory of her and Adrian. She had to. She must. Tears started to fill her face again. She sniffed and wiped her tears.

“No,” she thought. “You have to stay strong.”

Her head began to hurt and she lost control of her balance in the air. She let out a faint cry. She spread her wings further letting her feathers catch some air. She shook her head and pressed her temples.

Why did Adrian even have to show his sympathy on Griffin the night he turned to ashes. He could’ve just ignored it and not care. He’s a Demon anyways.

The Queen questioned herself the most. Why does she even care? She’s happy now living without him. She was, until he showed up again.

“No!” the Queen thought. “She’s still happy.” She forced herself to believe that she was happy and that she’s doing fine. But deep down her heart still ached and she still craves for Adrian.

“Why does he even care?” the Queen asked herself this question repeatedly.

Could it be?

“No!” the Queen said. “That’s non-sense. It can’t be.” She closed her eyes and tried to picture Adrian, his flaming tears burning his face.

“Does he remember?” the Queen thought. “Could he?”

The Queen stopped flapping her wings and she looked beneath her. She knew what she had to do. If Adrian can’t leave the Underworld because of the Goddess then she’ll be the one to go to him.

But, there’s only one problem.

No angel has ever been to the Underworld without a Demon.

If they do go alone, they’ll slowly melt and die. And that’s a chance the Queen was willing to take.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

572K 17.8K 43
Two different angels fall in love with each other. It wasn't allowed for a Demon to fall in love with an Angel. This is forbidden love. Together, the...
37 6 18
As the God of the Underworld, Hades never expected to find love. But when he meets Delilah, a mortal woman with a fiery spirit, everything changes. T...
64 0 9
Why Me? Is a question that we all wonder when either a good or bad thing has happened to us. For Genevieve this question seems to pop up a lot after...
220K 8.2K 41
BOOK TWO OF 'HOPE TO DIE' Ayla is now Queen of Heaven Luciano King of Hell How could they possibly stay mates, what would the people say? It's coming...