sonder. / haechan

By nctech

❝your eyes were different.❞ More

z e r o | of realization
o n e | of invisibility
t w o | of silence
t h r e e | of change
f o u r | of constellations
f i v e | of surprises
s i x | of memories
s e v e n | of words
n i n e | of paranoia
t e n | of embraces
e l e v e n | of sacrifices
t w e l v e | of worth
t h i r t e e n | of annoyance
f o u r t e e n | of winter skies
f i f t e e n | of promises

e i g h t | of wishes

9.3K 1K 491
By nctech

—you were a storm.

at the end of the day, the girl went up to donghyuck, and gave him a smile.

" what's your wish before the year ends? "

just then, she saw the little sparkle in his eyes brighten, and her smile widened.

" nothing, " came his blunt reply, as his eyes seemed to say otherwise.

liar,
she almost spat out at him.

but " tell me honestly, " she said instead. donghyuck thought for a moment, his eyes darting around, as though contemplating on whether or not to obey.

" i want to go out at night, alone, and stare at the sky from a bed of grass. you know, like in those movies when lovers do, when it's like the stars turn loud and world turns perfect. i want to know how it feels like to be the only one alive, and have the night to myself— "

" donghyuck, " she gasped out in amusement. she never thought her simple question would make him talk so much.

" yeah? "

" what are you saying? "

and as if on cue, his eyes dulled, and her smile faltered. it was no longer bright twinkles of passion, but a dull stormy mess.

" never-mind. "

he then finished packing up his things and stood up, right about to exit the classroom when the girl held him back.

there was silence between them; thick silence, as the two stared at each other. until he broke it off, and shook his hand away from her grasp.

" i want to see the stars— " he mumbled under his breath, a little too soft for even himself to hear.

the girl tilted her head up in confusion, wanting him to repeat it again. a sigh escaped the boy's lips, before he continued on.

" —with you. "

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.5K 574 21
completed> a love that never ends. It's a love so powerful that nothing in the world can stop the strong feelings that two people have for each other...
380K 13.6K 60
𝗜𝗡 𝗪𝗛𝗜𝗖𝗛 noura denoire is the first female f1 driver in 𝗗𝗘𝗖𝗔𝗗𝗘𝗦 OR 𝗜𝗡 𝗪𝗛𝗜𝗖𝗛 noura denoire and charle...
1.3M 56.6K 103
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
539K 8.4K 85
A text story set place in the golden trio era! You are the it girl of Slytherin, the glue holding your deranged friend group together, the girl no...