Karry Wang

By xuan01_xuan

[COMPLETED] =so like theres gonna be some grammatical mistakes considering i wrote this when i was like 12 =... More

Story info
Chapter 1
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
BONUS CHAPTER! Part 1
Bonus Chapter part 2

Chapter 2

1K 30 3
By xuan01_xuan

"Hey Sueann! You will not believe what I just been trough after I tell you about it you would be so freaked out and said I must be hallucinating. Well I'm not. "

She looked up from whatever she was drawing "What? " I sighed and sit down.

"Karry Wang winked at me."

She just stared at me. "Don't stare at me like that.  It's freaking me out! Say something! " She laughed she friggin laughed. 

"What's so funny? " I ask her furious. It's a good sign that says she's not emo anymore.

"You should've seen your face it's priceless. " she said through a fit of giggles.

I rolled my eyes.  "Your lucky your my friend. "

We talked for a few minutes then the class go bananza again. 

"Tf boys is here! " some random girl yelled. Ugh I knew it.

"Ooo there is Karry Wang! " Sueann yelled. I don't get it that asshole broke her heart and she still like him. 

Sueann nudged me when I didn't look at her she jammed her fist in my ribs.  That is painful.

I finally look up just in time to see Karry coming this way.

Leave me alone!

He ploped down in the chair beside me.

Why!  Help me god! I did not do anything to him!

"Hey what's your name? " Seems like god is not helping me.

Silence is his response. He changed his approach to Sueann.

Oh come on. Really?

"Hey Sueann right? What's your friend's name? " Sueann just stared at him blankly. He waved a hand in front of her then look at me.

"Is your friend okay? She's not moving?"

I wanted to yell at him Of course she's not alright you just broke her heart a month ago, you dumbass.

But I kept quiet.

He put his hands up in surrender and yell to the whole class.

"Hey can somebody please tell me what's the name of this girl. " No!

Of course he fans will surely tell him who I am. Fuck themselves.

"Her name is Jong Joe Yee! "

Yay!  Fuck me.

"Oh so your name is Jong Joe Yee.  That's too long I'll call you Joey like the baby kangaroo. Cute and fun. "

That tick something off.

"Don't call me that! "

"Finally she speaks! " I roll my eyes at him.

"Yes I speak dumbass." I heard his fans gasp and started murmuring something under their breath.

Then the teacher came in. Thank you I have never been so grateful that teacher came in.

School's over!

I was walking home when a black Lamborghini is following me. In walked faster. It drive faster to match my pace.

It suddenly drove off line and stop just a inch in front of me.  That is very close.

I wanted to yell are you crazy?  But stopped myself when I see who is it.

Wow I knew my answer when I saw his face. Crazy Karry Wang.

"Wanna ride? " I stared at him in disbelief.

He almost killed me and now he wanted me to ride with him  ? Only if I'm crazy.

I shook my head and walked past him.

Maybe he just wanted to mess with me. Maybe tomorrow will be back to normal.

I hope.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

22.9M 801K 69
"The Hacker and the Mob Boss" โฆ Reyna Fields seems to be an ordinary girl with her thick-framed glasses, baggy clothes, hair always up in a ponytail...
226M 6.9M 92
When billionaire bad boy Eros meets shy, nerdy Jade, he doesn't recognize her from his past. Will they be able to look past their secrets and fall in...
55.1M 1.8M 66
Henley agrees to pretend to date millionaire Bennett Calloway for a fee, falling in love as she wonders - how is he involved in her brother's false c...
1M 39.7K 92
๐—Ÿ๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐˜„๐—ฎ๐˜€ ๐—น๐—ถ๐—ธ๐—ฒ ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ฎ๐˜†๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต ๐—ณ๐—ถ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ, ๐—น๐˜‚๐—ฐ๐—ธ๐—ถ๐—น๐˜† ๐—ณ๐—ผ๐—ฟ ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ, ๐—”๐—ป๐˜๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐˜€ ๐—น๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ฎ๐˜†๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต ๏ฟฝ...