The Other School's Quarterback

By _prettyinparis_

Courtney Woods wasn't like most girls in school. Yes, she had a small addiction to clothes. And yes, she love... More

Chapter One // Don't Expect Everything To Be All Rainbows And Unicorns.
Chapter Two // I Know You're Really Big On 'Helping The People' And All.
Chapter Three // The Land Sharks Was The Best He Could Do?
Chapter Four // Take That Bitchy Bears!
Chapter Five // He's A Complete Ass When He Wakes Up.
Chapter Six // Finding Nemo Deserved An Oscar.
Chapter Seven// Babe, You Don't Need Beauty Sleep.
Chapter Eight// She Always Bitches About My Plays, But She's Kinda Hot Though.
Chapter Nine// Two in The Morning.
Authors Note

PLEASE READ. IMPORTANT INFO.

4.1K 66 27
By _prettyinparis_

Hello beautiful people!

I want to first start out by saying how in love I am with every single person who has so much as glanced at one page of my story. You guys have encouraged me to write so much more. I never knew this many people would love my story. The support you guys give me is so amazing. I love each and every one of your beautiful souls.

I have decided to abandon this copy of this story. I started writing this long ago, when I was a completely unexperienced writer. Looking back on the story now, I see so many grammar errors, the story has no extravagant detail, and Courtney and Lee's relationship is moving far to quickly. I've made my decision, and that is to discontinue ONLY THIS COPY of the story.

PLEASE READ WHAT FOLLOWS. IMPORTANT INFO

Like I have said earlier, I am only discontinuing this copy. I still love the storyline of The Other School's Quarterback, so I am indeed rewriting the entire story. I hope you all will stay tuned for that!

I know I have let a lot of you down, and I am truly sorry for that. I know how it feels, I have had stories that I've fallen utterly in love with on Wattpad, and then the author discontinue them and I fall into a pit of sadness. I am truly sorry. But all of your love and support has motivated me to not give up on this story. You guys are what keeps me going. I love all of you so much. STAY AMAZING, BEAUTIFUL, AND AWESOME. I LOVE YOU ALL. PLEASE DON'T GIVE UP ON ME JUST YET.

xoxoxoxoxxoxxoxoxxo,
Emma.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

299K 6.4K 52
Ethan Lane was your typical player. He was smooth, handsome, manly, successful and a total chick magnet. Women loved him and men wanted to be him. He...
1.6M 64.1K 86
I'm running, my dress bunched up in my fists. But I'm not running for my life I'm running for his, and when I see him I stop. There is one bulky man...
246K 6.1K 38
Lynn Foster's life was completely turned upside down when star quarterback Brady Quinn's family moved in across the street on the first day of summer...
1.3K 95 45
Side note: never fall for your fake boyfriend. When my best friend convinced me to write a love letter to my crush, I didn't expect it to all go sout...