...

By meangel17

More

Important
Prologue✔
Chapter 1✔
Author's Boring Note
Chapter 2✔
Chapter 3✔
Chapter 4✔
Chapter 5✔
Author's note but it's important not the usual boring ones
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16(part I)
Chapter 16(Part II)
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Casts
Chapter 23
Chapter 24(Part I)
Chapter 24(Part II)
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Introduction
Chapter 27
A new Story
Chapter 28(part I)
Chapter 28(part II)
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Surprise
Chapter 32
Epilouge
Squael
Wow!!!
New cover
Request
*IMPORTANT NOTE*

Something really important!

3.8K 47 2
By meangel17

MY DEAR LOVELY READERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

how are you guys!!! I'm fine thank you!

Well as you can see this is another authors note and it's really important one!

'My Baby's Daddy' needs to be edited... Well English is not my first language and so I made numerous grammatical mistakes, poor writing skill and so on! 

I didn't make mistake knowingly and when I read the whole book I noticed so much bad about this book and that made me so sad. My every books are my baby so as a mama I wanna make them perfect!!

So I decided to edit the whole book!! Great isn't it??

So my lovely readers do not need to worry about this book being imperfect or bad as it'll soon gonna be edited *Okay enough drama :D*

If I change something from the book I'll just get you know about this in the first of the update :)

And don't forget to read 'Love Second Chance' the sequel of MBD :) 

Good night and take care!!!

Bye and love you a lot guys!!!!!!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

13.6K 278 44
When They Kennedy is accused of dating the billionaire for his money, she finds other means to take care of her sick mother. And that includes workin...
4.4M 154K 50
*BEING RE-WRITTEN* "I never once told you I broke the engagement," his words were harsh and spoken in a cold voice but his hand that was running up a...
170K 5.9K 52
As much as Kimberly Astor hated to admit it, she had a slight problem. Okay, so it was theoretically a major problem, but it wasn't entirely her faul...
12.3M 403K 41
Cali Wilson desperately needs money. She had her father's gigantic gambling debt and 4 months overdue rent to pay. When she saw a job opening that of...