sofa ⋆ lee seokmin

By gazingat

screw ups aren't that bad when the love of your life is one of them More

sofa
songs
- : 1
- : 2
- : 3
- : 4
- : 5
- : 6
- : 7
- : 8
- : 9
- : 10
- : 11
- : 12
- : 13
- : 15

- : 14

2.5K 151 27
By gazingat

"Hush, Seokmin, I'm right here, okay?" Joy whispered in a gentle tone as she joined him at the table.

Seokmin couldn't meet her in the eyes after everything that had happened, even though that was all he ever wanted.

"I-I'm not good enough for you, right? Your dad was so right, Joy. I...I'm just a screw up. For God's sakes, I work at a McDonald's." He cried and Joy just clicked her tongue at him.

"Be quiet, okay? Don't think. Don't say a thing. I'm right here." Joy mustered the courage to reach out and hold his forearm.

She missed his touch. So did he.

Seokmin looked up at her and nearly sobbed. He missed everything about her.

"Oh, my God." He whispered and covered his mouth.

"What?" Joy hissed quietly, nearly retracting her arm from his.

"You...you're so beautiful."

She blinked some tears away and pursed her lips. "And what are you?" She asked.

Seokmin chuckled, "A screw up."

Joy dimpled, "My screw up."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

21.1K 742 13
"let me show you how a real man treats a woman" - Rumour spread around the whole office that Lee Jennie, the sweetest and most hard working girl got...
ALONE By ≛ jay

Fanfiction

77K 3.9K 13
❝come back to me❞ [j.wonwoo] | loved series
150K 9.3K 21
Paper Airplanes with written feelings. (Book 1) © 2016 All rights reserved
174K 6.4K 39
"hey umm.. i like you. you might not know me but guess what? i like you" "now that i've already confessed to you. can you reject me?" started: 15th D...