Nalu - Queen of All Revenge

By Anime_HOTD50

No this isn't your average Lucy taking revenge on fairy tail , Lucy finds out that her friends and master Mak... More

Part 1 : Lisanna's Potion / Lucy Survives
Part 2 : Truth of my past / Evanescence
Part 4 : Sky Dragon Magic / Evanescence
Part 5 : Iron Dragon Magic / Evanescence
Part 6 : Shadow Dragon Magic / Evanescence
Part 7 : White Dragon Magic / Evanescence
Part 8 : Water Dragon Magic / Evanescence
Part 9 : Apocalypse Dragon Magic / Evanescence
Part 10 : Celestial Dragon Magic / Evanescence
Part 11 : Magic Council / New Friend
Part 12 : Going to the GMG / Evanescence
Part 13 : Natsu vs Flare
Part 14 : Elfman vs Bacchus

Part 3 : Fire Dragon Magic / Evanescence

596 16 0
By Anime_HOTD50

Narrator : Welcome back to the story enjoy

Igneel : Your highness are you ready to train ?

Lucy : yes Igneel I'm ready , I want to do whatever it takes to save my friends and become stronger !

Igneel : may I ask what happened , my queen ?

Lucy : when a guild member named Lisanna , returned to fairy tail , she started telling lies on me and decided to put a spell on everyone and kicked me out , my Guild Members attacked me against their own will , because I know that a family member would never attack their own guild Member and kick them out , so when Grandeeney found me and I found out about my past , I decided to train and become strong to help my friends !

Igneel : ( smiles ) very well let's get started !

Lucy : ( starts to sweat ) wow it's incredibly hot in here , ( smiles ) but I'll get the hang of it , when and where do we start ?

Igneel : I have some books ready !

Lucy : okay

With fairy tail

Natsu's POV : the grand magic games is in at least 1 year , and we still haven't seen or found Lucy , none of us don't remember after we drunk that tea that Lisanna gave us , I need to ask her some questions when she comes back !

Lisanna : ( starts mixing up potions ) I don't care if Natsu invited that girl here , she doesn't belong in this guild hall , and she doesn't belong with Natsu , Natsu needs someone stronger on his team , and it's not her , I don't care where she is she's not coming back , if it's the last thing she does I will kill her before she even gets the chance to say goodbye to everyone in this guild hall ! ( walks out )

Mira : ( smiles ) hey Lisanna do you know where Lucy is ?

Guild Members go silent

Lisanna : ( smirks ) ( they don't remember what they did to her , this is good )

Cana : we'll do you know ?

Lisanna : I don't know where she is the last thing I saw was her being attacked by you all , I wanted to help her but , I was going on a job !

Natsu : Why didn't you tell us sooner now we have to go and find her !

Master Makarov : okay everyone go out and search for her call the rest of the guild members if anyone has found her ?

Guild Members : YEAH

Lisanna : ( I bet they won't find her when they can't find out the truth that I was the one to kick her out of the guild , by casting a spell on everyone here )

Back with Lucy

Evanescence : My Heart Is Broken Lyrics

I will wonder 'til the end of time, torn away from you.

I pulled away to face the pain.
I close my eyes and drift away.
Over the fear that I will not find
A way to heal my soul.
And I wonder 'til the end of time, torn away from you.

My heart is broken
Sweet sleep, my dark angel
Deliver us from sorrow's hold
(Over my heart).

I can't go living this way
But I can go back the way I came
Chained to this fear that I will never find
A way to heat my soul
And I wonder 'til the end of time,
Half alive without you

My heart is broken
Sweet sleep, my dark angel
Deliver us

Change open your eyes to the light
I denied it for so long
Say goodbye, goodbye

My heart is broken
Release me, I can't hold on
Deliver us
My heart is broken
Sweet sleep , my dark angel
Deliver us
My heart is broken
Sweet sleep, my dark angel
Deliver us to sorrows hold

Lucy : ( breathes fire ) FIRE DRAGONS ROAR

Igneel : ( smiles )

Lucy : FIRE DRAGON IRON FIST ( Boulders get destroyed )

Lucy : FIRE DRAGONS FLAME ELBOW

Lucy : FIRE DRAGONS CRIMSON LOTUS EXPLODING FLAME BLADE

Igneel : ( how lovely she'll be more strong for Natsu just like she hoped she would , and I hope she gets revenge on that girl for hurting her and kicking her out of the guild hall , that wasn't very nice of to do something to a queen )

Lucy : ( breathes heavily and starts to sweat )

Igneel : ( smiles ) my queen are you all right ?

Lucy : ( smiles ) yes Igneel I'm fine I guess I punched it to hard !

Igneel : next will be Grandeeney as soon as your done .

Lucy : who is the last dragon I'll have to train with ?

Igneel : Acnologia the Apocalypse Dragon King .

Lucy : okay !

Lucy : what's that ?

Igneel : that magical door opens when your done with a dragons training !

Lucy : okay thank you for training me Igneel ?

Igneel : ( smiles ) your welcome my queen ! Goodbye

Lucy : goodbye ( walks through the door )

Narrator : okay Lucy's done with her first training who will she train with next find out next time !

End of Part 3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

54.3K 1.6K 14
Ever since Cheryll Erisan, Natsu's old best friend came back from the 'dead' A certain stellar mage has been being ignored by everyone and was being...
140K 3.1K 22
Update 10/5/17: This was my sixth grade self which I am so embarrassed of that wrote this and she didn't have any common sense, so please excuse any...
35.9K 889 9
Lucy Heartfilia just wanted Natsu to recognize her feeling, but when Lisanna comes back from Edolas, the guild is happy especially Natsu who confesse...
262K 6.2K 54
We already know about the typical stories about Lucy leaving the guild well this is one of them as well but only on the beginning, because afterwards...