Part 4 : Sky Dragon Magic / Evanescence

Narrator : Welcome back enjoy

Lucy : ( enters through the portal ) okay ! Grandeeney

Grandeeney : My queen it's time ?

Lucy : okay

Evanescence : Imaginary lyrics

Paper Flowers ( Paper Flowers )

I linger in the doorway
Of alarm clocks screaming monsters calling my name
let me stay
Where the wind will whisper to me
Where the raindrops as they're falling tell a story

[ chorus ]

In my field of paper flowers
And candy clouds of lullaby ( flowers )
I lie inside myself for hours
And watch my purple sky fly over me ( flowers )

Don't say I'm out of touch
With this rampant chaos your reality
I know well what lies beyond my sleeping refuge
The nightmare I built my own world to escape

[ chorus ]

Swallowed up in the sound of my screaming
Cannot cease for the fear of silent nights
Oh , how I long for the deep sleep dreaming
The goddess of imaginary light

[ chorus ]

(Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa, paper flowers) [X2]

End of Song

Lucy : ( Reads for 20 minutes )

Lucy : ( swallows air )

Lucy : SKY DRAGONS ROAR ,
SKY DRAGONS WING ATTACK , SKY DRAGONS CLAW , SKY DRAGONS CRUSHING FANG !

Lucy : SKY DRAGONS : SHATTERING LIGHT !

Back at fairy tail

Levy's POV : The Grand Magic Games are in 1 more year and we still haven't found Lucy , she must be somewhere lost the dragon slayers used their sense of smell , Warren has tried his telepathy magic , we even asked , The other guild halls and none of them no where she is , Lu-Chan please be okay and come home we miss you !

Natsu : ( runs to the forest ) ( sniffs ) LUCY

Wendy : ( runs to Lucy's house ) LUCY-SAN ! Carla where could she be , the grand magic games is in one more year , and we're going to need all the help we can get if we want to win !

Carla : I don't know , let's keep searching until we find her ?

Wendy : ( nods a yes )

Gajeel : ( sniffs ) ! LUCY

Lilly : ! LUCY

Gajeel : She's not here

Lilly : okay

Back with Lucy

Grandeeney : ! Your highness , your friends are looking for you ?

Lucy : ( Sweats ) they are !

Grandeeney : yes what do wish to do ?

Lucy :  I'm still going to train to become stronger , I want to find out what happened to them and what caused them to kick me out , and I'm not leaving until I find the answer , I think I'll be done with training in one year !

Grandeeney : of course , Queen Lucy

Lucy : I wonder what my exceed will be like ?

Grandeeney : ( smiles ) we've already picked out the perfect one for you , it's a surprise !

Lucy : ( laughs ) I can't wait to see it , I think I should learn Requip Magic too , and that'll make my powers even more stronger ?

Grandeeney : ( smiles ) how is Wendy doing in fairy tail !

Lucy : She's fine , she's been like a sister to me , so generous , kind !

Grandeeney : ( smiles )

Lucy : but , something happened

Grandeeney : ( smile fades ) ! What happened , your highness ?

Lucy : When a guild member returned home from edolas , she was jealous of me , so jealous that she put a spell on everyone and made them forget me , whenever her spell wears off , and the try to remember me , she gives them something and they fall under the spell again , so when they attacked me by accident , I left and decided that I wanted to help them , and get her kicked out of the guild by telling the magic council members and showing them the truth of what happened !

Grandeeney : ( angry look ) how dare she , now I understand why you wanted to train with us , you want to get revenge on that girl for hurting you and fairy tail ?

Lucy : yes

Grandeeney : I bet they'll miss you , once they find out , that girl casted a spell on them , and kicked you out !

Lucy : they'll miss and see me at the grand magic games !

Grandeeney : you're finished with me your highness , Metalicana is on the other side ?

Lucy : ( smiles ) okay that you Grandeeney bye ! ( leaves through the door )

Back at fairy tail

Natsu's POV : the grand magic games are almost here and we still haven't seen or found Lucy , Lucy where are you please come home !

Narrator : will fairy tail find Lucy before the grand magic games , will Lisanna be in jail , how long will it take for Lucy to finish her training and show the truth of what Lisanna did find out next time !!!

End of Part 4