SONGS I LOVE -ANTOINETTE

By XxprincessofWarXx

Hey guys its Antoinette here aka Anny this is just a book of songs that i love by my favorite Artists so chec... More

LANA DEL REY -SUMMERTIME SADDNESS (REMIX VERSION)
Selena Gomez -Slow Down
Imagine Dragons-its time
Selena Gomez-Come & Get it
Selena gomez-I love you like a love song
ZEDD ft. The foxes-Clarity
Swedish House Mafia ft.John Martin-Dont you worry child
Lady gaga-Applause
Rihanna ft.David Guetta-Who's that chick
Shakira ft. Wyclef Jean-hips dont lie
Shakira-Suerte (whenever;wherever spanish version)
Shakira-Whenever;Wherever (english version)
Ke$ha-We R Who we R (I love Ke$ha)
Ellie Goulding-Burn (I love thiz song)
Avicii-wake me up
Lana del rey-Young & beautiful (REMIX VERSION)
Katy perry ft. Juicy J-Dark horse
calvin harris- Summer
Avicii-Hey brother
I want you to know by Zedd ft. Selena Gomez
Ojos asi Shakira
la tortura Shakira ft.Alejandro Sanz
Hands to myself Selena Gomez
Out of the woods Taylor Swift
Calvin Harris x Disciples how deep is your love

Hayley williams ft.Zedd-Stay the Night

39 1 0
By XxprincessofWarXx

I know that we are upside, so hold your tongue and hear me out. I know that we were made to break so what i don 't mind, you kill the light so draw the blinds,don 't hold the sparkle in your eyes.

I know that we were made to break so what i don 't mind, are you gonna stay the night?, are you gonna stay the night?, soo oooooo are you gonna stay the night, are you gonna stay the night doesnt mean we 're bound for life. Sooooo are you gonma stay the night?

(ELECTRONIC TUNES)

Are you gonna stay the night doesn't meam we 're bound for life sooo are you gonna stay the night? Iron a fire gasoline come pour yourself all over le we 'll let this place go down in flames only one more time.

You kill the lights so draw the blinds don 't hold the sparkle in your eyes, i know that we were made to break so what i don 't mind!!!

Are you gonna stay the night, doesn 't meam we 're bound for life, sooooo are you gonna stay the night? (Night, night, night X25) ARE YOU GONNA STAY THE NIGHT!? (NIGHT NIGHT NIGHT x25) Are you gonna stay the night doesn 't mean we 're bound foe life sooo are you gonna stay the night!?

(ROBOT VOICE):ARE YOU GONNA STAY THE NIGHT, ARE YOU GONNA STAY THE NIGHT SOOOOOOOOO ARE YOU GONNA STAY THE NIGHT...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.5M 179K 55
⭐️ ᴛʜᴇ ᴍᴏꜱᴛ ʀᴇᴀᴅ ꜱᴛᴀʀ ᴡᴀʀꜱ ꜰᴀɴꜰɪᴄᴛɪᴏɴ ᴏɴ ᴡᴀᴛᴛᴘᴀᴅ ⭐️ ʜɪɢʜᴇꜱᴛ ʀᴀɴᴋɪɴɢꜱ ꜱᴏ ꜰᴀʀ: #1 ɪɴ ꜱᴛᴀʀ ᴡᴀʀꜱ (2017) #1 ɪɴ ᴋʏʟᴏ (2021) #1 IN KYLOREN (2015-2022) #13...
227K 11.5K 90
Being flat broke is hard. To overcome these hardships sometimes take extreme measures, such as choosing to become a manager for the worst team in Blu...
244K 846 26
its all in the title babes 😋
247K 38.2K 98
ပြန်သူမရှိတော့ဘူးဆိုလို့ ယူပြန်လိုက်ပြီ ဟီးဟီး ဖတ်ပေးကြပါဦး