Rihanna ft.David Guetta-Who's that chick

Feel the adrenaline moving into my skin its that addiction touch or eruption the sound is my remedy beat and the energy music is all i need amd baby i just wanna dance i dont really care, i just wanna dance, i dont really care i can feel it in the air yea she 's a meaner crazy -dita disco diva and you wonder who 's that chick, who 's that chick to cold for you to keep her to hard for you to leave her, who 's that chick, who 's that chick... who 's that chick who 's that chick, who 's that chick, who 's that chick back on the dance floor bad enough to take me home beat kicking so hard blazing through my beating heart friends kissing on the floor parties getting hardcore this will end up on the news and baby i just wanna dance i fomt really careeee i just wanna dance i dont really care. You can ferl it in the aur yea she 's a meaner crazy dita disco diva and you wonder who 's that chick, who 's that chick to cold for you to keep her to hard for you to leave her who 's that chick, who 's that chick,who 's that chick, who 's that chick,who 's that chick, who 's that chick. Ultra -sexual the night has got me love sprung i wont stop until the sun is up oh yeaa my heart is a dancer beating like a disco drum ohhhh ohhh oh ohh oh oh ultra sexual the night has got me love sprung, i wont stop until the sun is up oh yeaa my heart is a dancer beating like a disco drum beating like a disco drum, beating like a disco drum beating like a disco drum beating like a disco drum (7 heartbeats) she 's a meaner crazy -dita disco diva and you wonder who 's that chick, who 's that chick, who 's that chick, who 's that chick, who 's that chick, who 's that chick!