Pain and Fame (Book 2)

By SlimsSock

Sequel to Eminem fan fiction "Love and Fame" if you'd like to read the first one you can find it in my works... More

Chapter 1 - Recovery
Chapter 2 - Home Sweet Home
Chapter 3 - Explaining
Chapter 4 - Doctors Appointment
Chapter 5 - Marshall's Birthday
Chapter 6 - Work
Chapter 7 - Let's Get Down To Business
Chapter 8 - A Call From Nick
Chapter 9 - Meth
Chapter 10 - Surprise Visit
Chapter 11 - Funeral
Chapter 12 - Beef
Chapter 13 - Our Time
Chapter 14 - Valium
Chapter 15 - Canada
Chapter 16 - Niagara Falls
Chapter 17 - Broken Promises
Chapter 18 - The Episode
Chapter 19 - Nathan
Chapter 20 - Let Me Get Drunk First
Chapter 21 - Caught
Chapter 22 - Close One
Chapter 23 - I Quit
Chapter 24 - Surprise Visit
Chapter 26 - Turkeys Flying
Chapter 27 - Therapy Session
Chapter 28 - Christmas Eve
Chapter 29 - Christmas Day
Chapter 30 - New Years
Chapter 31 - Just The Two Of Us
Chapter 32 - Back To New York
Chapter 33 - Valentine's Day
Chapter 34 - Premiere
Chapter 35 - The Lorax
Chapter 36 - April Fools
Chapter 37 - I'm Fine

Chapter 25 - DWI

162 7 1
By SlimsSock

(Tuesday, November, 18th, 2011)

I stirred around in the bed, and shielded my eyes from the sun that was shining into the room. Slowly I opened up my eyes, and my phone started ringing.

"Yo, turn that off" Marshall mumbled, and I grabbed my phone answering the call.

"Hello?" I said, and laid back down on the bed.

"Maegan you have an interview" Athena spoke into the phone, and I groaned.

"It's seven in morning" I said.

"Yeah, by the time you get dressed, and the makeup team is done with you it'll be time to go girly. Let's go" Athena said, and hung up the phone.

I placed my phone back down, and threw the sheets off of my body. As I was trying to get up, Marshall grabbed me by my waist making me fall back into the bed.

"Where are you going?" Marshall asked.

"Interview, you should come" I smiled.

"Wake me up when your getting dressed" Marshall said, and let go of my waist shutting his eyes.

Once I got out of the shower I let my wet hair touch Marshall's face, and his face scrunched up as he opened up his eyes. I chuckled, and moved my hair out of his face.

"Get ready" I said, and grabbed my clothes.

I put on a grey camouflage dress since it wasn't that cold outside today, a pair of red Jordan's, and a navy blue, white jacket.

Two knocks where placed on the door as I finished getting ready, and I walked over to the door, opening it up. Melanie walked in with her  makeup bag, smiling.

"Natural look today?" She asked.

"Yup, you know I don't like all that makeup" I said, and she started on my makeup.

In less than ten minutes Melanie was done with my makeup, leaving my skin looking flawless. I thanked her, and she was on her way out.

"Ready?" Marshall asked, and walked out of the bathroom fully dressed.

"Yup, security's outside the door waiting for us" I said, and I grabbed a purse, which is rare. I placed a couple things in the red bag, and slung it on my shoulder as we headed out of the  room. 

*****

Marshall, Athena, and I sat down talking, while we waited for my radio interview with hot 97. Gladly the interview wasn't going to be recorded, so I finally got Marshall to agree to sit next to me. He didn't want to sit with me, or get in the camera shot if they were going to record because it would have been all about Eminem in the corner of the video, instead of people focusing on the interview.

I understand where he's coming from, but we're a couple, we should do some couple like things.

I placed on my headphones once I knew we were starting the interview, and Ebro started started introducing myself.

"It is my pleasure to welcome MG to the building! You got up early, and you came up in here hun" Ebro said.

"I was tired but I did make sure I got here on time" I said.

"And you bought this whole team with you, this girl rolls with the biggest entourage i've ever seen" Ebro chuckled.

"Hey, I'm a business woman, I gotta do what I gotta do" I chuckled along with him, and then stared off at Marshall who was playing rock paper scissors with Athena.

"I appreciate you taking time with us this morning but, what's up this album though?" Ebro asked, and I sighed. "Like what are we doing? I heard records are done, I'm hearing maybe the top of the year, I'm hearing maybe next summer. This year. What's the album talk?" Ebro asked.

"Oh really, I didn't know all that talk was happening" I said. I then looked back at Marshall, and Athena to see what I could talk about.

"Well it's happening" Ebro laughed.

"Well.. here, it's a journey. Right now I have to complete a few things for other people. I kinda always do that-"

"So MG features on the way?" Ebro asked with a big smile on his face. 

"Right" I smiled back. "Doing features always makes me push my pen, cause when doing features it's all about showing off" I said. "With the album I felt a little pressured to stay on topic, be serious, try to give a message, so just doing features allows me to have fun" I said.

"See how she emphasized on the word try" Athena said, and Ebro laughed.

"Any collaborations, what artists should we be looking out for? That you could give us some insight to?" Ebro asked.

"Umm, Schoolboy Q. Royce, and I actually have a new joint together" I said. "I have nothing left to give you on those collaborations, so you'll just have to wait patiently" I added.

"Aight, so the next question" Ebro said, and Marshall rolled his chair up next to me, placing his hand on my exposed thigh. "How involved, since your fiancée, Eminem is also an artist. How involved are you in his music, and vice versa?" Ebro asked, and I sighed.

This question man.

"I hate his music, he hates mine. That's just how it is, fuck that bitch" I chuckled.

"Yo!" Marshall said, and I started cracking up.

"Yes, Eminem is here everyone" I introduced him.

"Hi i'm Eminem" Marshall said, and rubbed on my thigh.

"Um, well that question is something. Well, for an example, I love the way you lie, he was writing his verses before I laid the hook down. He wasn't really feeling the song, but once I laid down the hook he was like I kinda fuck with it now with your voice on it, it feels complete now" I said.

"Round of applause for I love the way you lie, beautiful song" Ebro said, and clapped his hands.

"Thanks, but no seriously we're in the studio a lot together, and I love seeing his process of working on a song but sometimes he likes to keep everything top secret. I'm very hurt" I said, and pretended to me sad.

"Can't afford to have someone leak my projects, sorry" Marshall said, and my jaw dropped.

"This is what I deal with" I said to Ebro, and pointed towards Marshall.

*****

Everything that had happened after we got back from the interview is a blur, all I remember is that Marshall, and I got into an argument then I got dressed then dipped. I wore ripped jeans, a random pair of nike air maxes, a grey hoodie, and a black jacket over it.

Actually, I've already had a couple of drinks at a bar, so it explains why I already don't remember what the argument was about. It's still early, it's about nine, ten pm.

I hopped in the rental car, and placed my beer down in the cup holder. I played some music from my phone, and started relaxing as I drove on the highway. I sung along to some songs, and took sips from my beer. Some random guy cut me off, so I sped up, and cut him off.

Just my luck, cop sirens, and the flashing lights came up behind my car. I pulled my car over on the shoulder on the highway, and parked it.

"Fuck!" I screamed, and hit the steering wheel.

Knock, knock. A police officer knocked on my window, and I rolled it down. Fuck my life.

"Excuse me ma'am but do you know you were doing 90 on a 65?" The cop asked me. "I'm gonna need you to step out the vehicle" He said, and I opened up the door wobbling a bit as I stood up.

"Alright, this is what I want you to do. Keep your feet together, arms down to your sides" The cop said, and I did as I was told. He shined a flashlight in my eyes, and pulled out a pen from his pocket. "You see the tip of my pen, what color is it?" He asked.

"Black" I said.

"I'm gonna go side to side, I want you to follow with your eyes, but I don't want you to move your head" He said, and started moving his pen. I tried following the pen with my eyes, but I kept turning my head, I'm in deep shit.

"Stand straight, take one leg lift it up six inches up from the ground with your toes pointed up" The cop said, and as I did so everything felt like it was spinning, I couldn't keep my balance at all.

The cop then made me walk in a straight line which I failed, and fell down, almost throwing up all my drinks I had tonight.

"Fuck, just arrest me already" I huffed as I got up from the floor.

"Hands behind your back, you are being arrested for driving while intoxicated. You have the right to remain silent. Anything you say can, and will be used against you in a court of law. You have the right to talk to a lawyer, and have him present with you while you are being questioned. If you cannot afford to hire a lawyer, one will bring appointed to represent you before any questioning" The cop explained my rights, and I just stayed quiet.

"Do you understand the rights I have just read to you?" He asked, and I simply nodded my head yes. "With these rights in mind, do you wish to speak to me" He asked, and I nodded my head no while getting into the back of the cop car.

We got to the police department, and sadly I had to call up Marshall. Who else would I call? I waited for him to show up, and stared down at my hands. The elevator door opened, causing me to look up, and Marshall stood there, walking closer to me. I stood up from the bench, and looked into his eyes as I looked for words to say.

"I.. don't know what.. to say" I said, and he glared at me.

"Your breath reeks of alcohol, I don't wanna hear it Maegan" Marshall said sternly.

"Please.. can I explain Marshall" I sighed.

"What is there to explain Maegan! I'm so fucking done with you already" Marshall whispered, and walked away leaving me to sit down, soaking in my thoughts.

till the next chapter <3

P.S. DON'T FORGET TO

VOTE!

&&'

COMMENT! )

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

15.5K 3.4K 27
ජීවිතයෙ දෙවෙනි අවස්ථාව... ඒක වෙන්න පුලුවන් සමහරවිට හොදම අවස්ථාව.🖤 Bodyguard boyfriend Side story.❤
11K 261 27
Just some random one-shots of my OTP Supermartian of Young Justice! I do requests and everything! Inspired by @Lizardgurl. You rock!
1.3K 144 7
ခြေတော်ရင်းမဝပ်ဆင်းဘူးလို့ ရာဇသံပေးထားကာမှ နှလုံးသားဟာကျရှုံးသွားရတယ်လို့။
113K 3.9K 80
The year is 1989, and living in Hollywood is every young persons dream. But surrounding yourself with the company of rising stars can be the differen...