Back To Loving You

By ShayGamer

You came back it's been a year. You love Hiro so much. He has changed. He dated a girl a DAY after you left... More

1.Coming home~
2.
3.SSLP
4.
5.
7.Awake?
8.
9.
On hold
10. Update
10.'Just Friends'
11.
12.5 years later.
13.Our Wedding

6.

592 19 3
By ShayGamer

Hiro POV

She's gone....

No she is alive

She is dead...

Liar

Hiro open your eyes!

They're open.

She won't wake up!

Yes she will

Hiro she is as good as gone.

No, I love her too much.

It's been a year since she went into that coma I want my YN back. It should have been me!!!! MY YN IS GONE CAUSE OF HIM! I HATE MYSELF! MY BEST FRIENDS DEAD! I began to sob.

Flashback Is slanted
Regular is Hiro's comments.

We were sitting on the bench.

"Hiro. I hate him. He broke my heart.. Do you know he cheated on me with My sister!" She said crying.

I wanted to hold her,kiss her and make her stop crying.

I walked with her in the forest we laid in the leaves and looked up at the sky.The leaves fell on us. I looked at her it was sunset. I remember telling her to come closer. She smiled and came closer. I remember looking at her lips then at her. She nodded and I kissed her. She smiled through out the kiss I felt it. When we pulled away she smiled and kissed me this kiss better than the first because She kissed me. I smiled happily. The first real smile I ever had.

Flashback over

I screamed. She can't be gone.. I stared at the window. Everything reminds me of her. I smiled. I looked at the phone who is calling me?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

113K 2.5K 52
Alissa Iris De LeΓ³n the daughter of both the Spanish and Italian Mafia. A week after she was born she was sent away from her 2 brothers to live with...
226M 6.9M 92
When billionaire bad boy Eros meets shy, nerdy Jade, he doesn't recognize her from his past. Will they be able to look past their secrets and fall in...
23M 804K 69
"The Hacker and the Mob Boss" ❦ Reyna Fields seems to be an ordinary girl with her thick-framed glasses, baggy clothes, hair always up in a ponytail...
43.9M 1.3M 37
"You are mine," He murmured across my skin. He inhaled my scent deeply and kissed the mark he gave me. I shuddered as he lightly nipped it. "Danny, y...