Origins Book 2: Hawk: Invasio...

Par INFStudios

I was just thrown into an alien invasion along with my psychic fiancé. Great... Plus

Trailer Song
Chapter One: Darn
Chapter Two: Yay!
Chapter Three: Nightmare
Chapter Four: Creepy Heebie-jeebies
Chapter Five: The Struggle is Real!
Chapter Seven: Arrangements
Chapter Eight: Whoopsie-Daisy!
Chapter Nine: We Meet Again...
Chapter Ten: Things Are Heatin' Up, Fam
Chapter Eleven: It's Here
Chapter Twelve: The Box That Just Beat Dr. Strange
Chapter Thirteen: New Recruits
Chapter Fourteen: I'm About to Open a Can of Whoop-Ass
Chapter Fifteen: Confrontation
Chapter Sixteen: The Douche
Chapter Seventeen: The Launch
Chapter Eighteen: Liftoff
Chapter Nineteen: Final Battle
Chapter Nineteen: Final Battle Part Two
Chapter Twenty: Welcome Back to the Land of the Living
Author's Note
Concept Art

Chapter Six: Options

15 2 1
Par INFStudios

-Paul-

"Jen? Can I talk to you for a minute?" I ask her as she opens her door. "Sure," she replies, gesturing me to come in.

Here goes.

"I've been having these dreams," I start. "A guy comes to me and tells me that if I don't give the gem back, he'll destroy humanity. If I do give it to him, he might take over the world. If I don't give it to him, he still might take over the world. He said if I decide to give it back, I have to bring it to where the pod crashed. What should I do?"

She sighs heavily and thinks for a minute. "What do you think you should do?" she eventually asks.

"I mean, I was thinking about tricking him and going back to the park, but using the suit to try to kill him or something. So, it'll be a little bit in between," I answer.

"Why don't we tell Thorne, and we can get some input and probably unleash the wrath of hell on the guy in your dream if Thorne agrees?" she suggests. I told her we should and we go to Thorne's office and tell him my idea.

"Interesting," he noted. "Sabotage a deal. We could launch a missile barrage, send soldiers, Nightwatchers, and Four Horsemen to the ground to fight. Yes, I believe it would work. I'll rally the troops. You contact him and tell him you'll give it to him. We'll send you back to Centennial Park and you can begin your battle."

He informed all of T.H.O.R.N.E and I went to take a nap.

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

1.8M 70.2K 70
I thought being abducted and experimented on by aliens was the worst things could get. But I was wrong. Because when I tried, and failed, to escape...
88 0 34
.........The Helicopter was now five feet up with me and him looking at each other. I smiled at him, tears coming up my eyes. I let the waves take me...
1.1M 57.3K 41
One second I'm at the NASA headquarters, and the next second, I'm teleported to an alien planet and land on the territory of a pissed off alien. [Can...
3.5K 129 8
My Science Fiction smackdown contest entries and other little mental ditties.