THE THEORY OF CROOKSHANKS | H...

By anmarauder

| mini harry potter characters x readers | requests are closed Who would you choose? The player, Sirius Black... More

Request Form
Player's Cigarette Mate - [ James Potter ]
Stargirl, Rocketman, and the Greater Dog - Sirius Black

introduction ⌁

6.1K 86 37
By anmarauder

requests; open! / not at the moment! [ 06.23.20

- when requesting please pm me privately! requests that are written in the comments or on my message board will not be accepted! 

characters; all boys of harry potter. literally any of them. except for snape. it could be young dumbledore to roger davies, a minor character that was mentioned once in the entire series, just not snape. 

the prompt list;

1. the prompt list is on the next part.

2. you can request anything on there or make up your own prompt and send it to me!

rules;

1. i have the right to decline any prompt i want too

2. please just be kind to me and all the other readers on here

3. when requesting you MUST fill out the ENTIRE request form or I will just ignore the request.

I hope you enjoy my One-Shots. Feedback is much appreciated.

~ anmarauder

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

94.1K 3.4K 12
Previously titled "Burnt Hope." Regulus Black is persuaded by his brother, Sirius, to run away with him in the middle of the summer. And to none othe...
89.9K 1.4K 57
Annabelle Potter Younger sister of James Potter shared lots of traits with her brother like her love for Quidditch and Pranks. But she hated being co...
11.5K 425 21
Judson Ogden had a secret: he was completely head over heels for Remus Lupin. He couldn't help it-it was a lost cause. But Remus had a secret of his...
29.7K 941 41
"𝐑𝐇𝐈𝐀𝐍𝐍𝐎𝐍 𝐑𝐈𝐍𝐆𝐒 𝐋𝐈𝐊𝐄 𝐀 𝐁𝐄𝐋𝐋 𝐈𝐍 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐍𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓, 𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐖𝐎𝐔𝐋𝐃𝐍'𝐓 𝐘𝐎𝐔 𝐋𝐎𝐕𝐄 𝐓𝐎 𝐋𝐎𝐕𝐄 𝐇𝐄𝐑?" rhiannon was...