Request Form

bold lettering = mandatory

This is an example of the Request Form! Under it will have points going deeper into the explanation! :)

name; anmarauder

pairing; draco malfoy x muggle fashion designer! reader. the reader should be a bit of a brat, so that her and draco clash a lot. also, have her be really passionate about her job and get insulted easily when someone makes a snarky comment about it. aka draco malfoy. 

+ the boy(s) you want to be the love interest of the reader

+ a tiny description of the reader

(ex.) if the reader has a certain birth mark or always wears a certain shirt

-explain the backstory behind it.

-no physical descriptions such as hair color, eye color, etc. [ tiny things like birth mark is okay or maybe in a wheel chair or something. idk.] i just want it to be as realistic as possible for you, but make it nonchalant so other readers can imagine it as themselves too. :)

date; june 26th, 2019

+ the date you submitted it on

book / setting; after hogwarts

+ book

+ time period

(ex.) the renaissance period

+ specific time in life

(ex.) their cousin's wedding, or their child's birthday

prompt; this is optional! but please, please include it! 

"I am a fashion designer, not some pig slayer! Stop looking at me like I'm some kind of disease. It's not like your job is that great either. You're basically overrated Policemen with wands."  So basically draco is stuck babysitting reader because he is the one who saved her from the situation. but draco has to bring her to the ministry of magic because she is a muggle and she witnessed magic. and they are waiting to meet with the auror department because now the bad wizard could potentially be after y/n, so draco is trying to buy time and not make things so awkward bc she is PISSED OFF, her phone screen is cracked and now she cannot see who is calling her bc paris fashion week is the next week or a huge break for her job. so he asks her what she does for a living. and she explains what it is but she sounds bratty and draco just makes a face. then cue the quote above. 

+ you don't have to do the writing part! it can be dialouge, a picture, a excerpt from a novel. whatever, i just wanted to include that part. 

+ prompt