Changing Me

By hopebibb

A little girl (CeCe) gets abandoned by her mother at a young age.She was sent to go and live with her Great A... More

Making a impression
Finding my mother
Figuring out the big secret
Whats in the box???
All Alone
My new life...
Becoming part of the Family
The Change
The Fight.....
Results...
The guy and the cancer
The memories
Effects
Figuring it out
The internship
The first date (part 1)
The first date ( part 2 )
The First Day ( part 1 )
The First Day (part 2)
Making It Legal
Starting Chemotherapy
Choices...
Telling Andrew....
How Will I Be Spending My Days....
Meeting The Family (part 1)
Meeting The Family (Part 2)
first times (part 1)
First times (part 2)
The Big Announcement ( part 1)
the big announcement (part 2)
A car ride to no where
Abducted
Getting Even
the ending

A Day ,A Gift, And A Title

39 1 0
By hopebibb

I woke up to the sounds of beautiful birds. And Shannon. She said that I needed to hurry up ready that she had a surprise for me. I got up and threw on a piar of skinny jeans, a tee shirt, a beanie and a pair of uggs. As I went to find where Shannon disappeared to. 

She was outside standing next to a Honda. She looked at me and said " So what do you think?" I looked at it and said " I like your new car" She started to laugh and she said " this isn't my new car it's yours." I couldn't believe it she bought me a car! I gave her a huge hug and said  "Thanks mom! I mean Shannon... -_-awkward..........

She looked at the ground in reaction to me calling her mom. then she changed the subject. She said that we didn't want to be late that we should head over to the office. She handed me the keys to my brand new Honda. And she jumped into her car and I jumped into mine and we drove.

Once I got to the office I got a text from Shannon and it said "check the trunk it's a gift for your new desk have fun."  So looked for the button to open the trunk. I pushed it. I got out of the car and walked to the trunk in it there was abox full of office supplies and a note that said " Good luck I know you can do it."with love and care ~Shannon.

As I carried the box in the front door I saw Andrew. I looked in the mirror

Hair- check

Makeup- check

Outfit- check 

He saw me and waked right over he said " why good morning beautiful" and kissed me on the cheek. He grabbed the box from my hands before I could even say good morning. He asked me a very good question it was "so are we official or are we just good friends?" I looked at him and said "well what do you want it to be?" He sat the box down in the floor of the lobby and spun me to where I was facing him and grabbed me be the hips and pulled me close in and kissed me. Then he said "What do you think?" I  smiled and said "then i guess we are officially a couple then."

We walked to the elevator and he grabbed my hand. I never thought that someone would ever like me cause my past. But I guess that I was wrong. But it's the good kind of wrong. I hope. Once we got off the elevator and walked to my big round desk. It was amazing. He sat the box down on my counter. And said so I guess I'll see you later. Then he pulled me in for a hug and kissed my forehead.

I am so glad that I am doing this internship. There is so many things I get to do.                                     

I layed out all of the stuff in the box from Shannon. There was three lime green boxes labeled "Cavils Candy Counter Inc."  There was boxes of colorful sticky notes, notebooks, Pencils, and staplers and hole punchers. I guess she was looking out for me.

The elevator opened and then Shannon walked out of the elevator. She said " Okay I've realized that we need to talk about this morning." I looked at the pencil cup trying to avoid eye contact . She said "Do you really think of me as a mom to you. Not a bad thing but if you do then you should know that I thiink of you as a daughter to me." I just stood there for a minute thinking and said "Yes I do thi nk of you as my mom" She said " well then would you like to become part of the family, Legally?"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

118K 9.1K 11
Her şey bana gelen mektupla başlamıştı. Ufacık bir not kağıdında yazan şeyler büyük olaylara ve hayatımın değişmesine yol açmıştı. Ben kendimden emin...
134K 4.8K 60
An Indian brother-sister/family story. The Singhania family is the most prestigious family in the country. Together, they seemed to be invincible...
743K 23.7K 68
HIGHEST RANKINGS: #1 in teenagegirl #3 in anxiety Maddie Rossi is only 13, and has known nothing but pain and heartbreak her entire life. Only a shel...
89.7M 2.8M 134
He was so close, his breath hit my lips. His eyes darted from my eyes to my lips. I stared intently, awaiting his next move. His lips fell near my ea...