You were never good for me (D...

By animallove13

This is my first story!! This is based in your 6th year at Hogwarts where you and Draco are dating. But we al... More

Plot
Off to the Weasley House
He wouldnt, would he?
How dare he!
I love you
A/N
It's just a potion
Quidditch helps the mind
All fun and games before someone gets hexed
I'm sorry
All I can think about is him
Catching feelings
The pain is worse than tartares
The girl
A/N
The dreaded reason
Love potions are dangerous
Sectumsempra
I don't care
You were never good for me
A/N
A/N again lol- NEW BOOK!

Is Hogwarts Safe?

22.8K 527 73
By animallove13

I landed with a thump. My head spinned a bit as I had only learnt how to do that recently. I walked up to the Weasley's house but before knocking I looked up at the house. It wasn't the best-looking house ever but it was their home and I loved how they made it themselves. I knocked at the door and suddenly it opened. Standing in front of me was a familiar redhead. "RROONNN!!!" I shouted as I dropped my things and jumped on him and hugged him. I was best friends with all of the trio but me and Ron had a special relationship. Probably because we had the same sense of humour.
(Y/N), I'm so glad to see you but your kinda strangling me!" He said awkwardly.
"Oops, sorry!" I said as I let go. I looked up and then saw Hermione and Harry. "Hermione! Harry! When did you guys get here?" I said as I hugged them both.

"I got here a few days ago." Hermione answered as she looked shyly at Ron who had just brought my stuff in. There was definitely something going on with them. "And I didn't know I was coming till yesterday, Dumbledore brought me." Harry said breaking the awkward glances between Hermione, me and Ron. "Oh cool, I didn't know I thought we were just going to meet up at Diagon Alley!" I answered.
In the corner of my eye I saw Ginny. "Ginny!" I exclaimed as I hugged her. "Ron has been so excited that you were coming." She said as she smirked. Hermione looked at me like she was jealous. She didn't need to be; she knew I was dating Draco.

"Well I was excited to see Ron and everyone as well." I replied. I added 'everyone' to reassure Hermione. She looked a bit relieved after I said that. "(Y/N), is that you?" I heard Molly call out. "Yes it's me Molly." I call out.
"Oh is this really (Y/N) (Y/L/N) you look so grown up!" She said while hugging me and looking at me up and down. I had always thought of Molly as my second mum. "Thanks Molly, its been ages since I last saw you!" I answered.

"Come on (Y/N), let's go upstairs." Ron said as he handed me my owl and brought my trunk up. As we entered his room, Harry sat down on the floor and I sat next to him. Ron and Hermione sat on Ron's bed. "So what have you guys been talking about?" I asked.

"Oh, not much, just Hogwarts and how I'm trying out for the quidditch team this year." Ron answered. "Oh cool, I'm trying out as well!" I exclaimed

"Well, you're definitely going to get in your amazing at it!" Hermione said, she seemed a bit happy then before. I gave her a smile to say thanks. "Also mum kinda lost it a few days ago. She said that me and Ginny can't go back to Hogwarts this year because it's not safe." Ron said with a sad glance. Harry quickly butted in and said, "Well I think we are going to be fine, I mean Dumbledore is there and who is better then Dumbledore?"

"Well, my mum was a bit weary but she knew that Hogwarts is safe. Although Dumbledore is getting a bit old, am I right? He's like 150, or something like that." I said with a smirk.

"That's exactly what we were saying!" Ron exclaimed and we all burst out laughing.

Hi guys hoped you liked this short part.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9.8K 255 46
A cruel bind. She doesn't know why. He doesn't know why. Will she be HIS Gryffindor? Will he be HER Slytherin? Find out in His Gryffindor and Her Sly...
1.8K 53 25
this is my first harry potter fanfiction, so i hope you enjoy it :] just a classic enemies to lovers story between harry potter and draco malfoy.
427K 15K 45
READ THIS!!! [completed] *currently re writing and fixing mistakes that my 11 year old self made* This is a cuteness over load of a baby Draco story...
25.9K 580 26
𝐈𝐭 𝐢𝐬 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝟔𝐭𝐡 𝐲𝐞𝐚𝐫 𝐢𝐧 𝐇𝐨𝐠𝐰𝐚𝐫𝐭𝐬, 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐬 𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐫𝐭𝐞𝐝 𝐭𝐨 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐞 𝐝𝐫𝐚𝐦𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐜𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐲 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐲𝐞𝐚𝐫. �...