I'm Fine, Don't Worry About M...

By merrrkl

Amaya Ookami, a girl who has been abused by her step father for 11 years straight. But even through those har... More

DISCLAIMER
Escape
Captured By a Green Thing and a Pirate
A/N
Well Mr. Hokage...........
The Academy
Graduation Exams Already!? OMG RAINBOW ALPACAZ SAFE MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE~
❤New Outfit ❤
One Step Closer to Becoming a Genin~
A/N explination on why shikamaru is now shikamaru-nii
Shikamaru-Nii and Wolf Ears!
Becoming a Full Genin!
Survival Test and Daisuke
Celestia and Gato
Final Outfit & Tree Climbing
Training.
Zabuza Fight and Going Home
Gaara Of The Sand
Waiting for Ibiki
Finally Ibiki Arrives
My Panda
Day 2
Day 3
Happy Birthday!
Kakashi's Way of Saying Sorry
The Day the Sand Betrayed the Leaf
Another Duet Singing Battle Thing Mom??
Deidara-Nii
Pein Accepted?
A New Mission!
Finally We Made It
Moving to The Sand For 1 Year
Meeting Kenji and Miku
Gaara's Day Off!
Special Chapter (For No Reason ^_^)
Final Chapter
Check Out My Other Story!
Sorryyy!
shameless promo

Alice!

4.2K 178 101
By merrrkl

~Amaya POV~

After we sang for the children, one of them ran up to me and hugged my leg "Will you visit again onee-chan?" I smiled

"Maybe." I winked. Then the genin, and wolves dragged me back to my house. They urged me to open the boxes ok so here's what everyone got me.

Ino- A wolf necklace

Sakura- Earings, 

Naurto- 1 month supply of ramen

Sasuke- Kunai and Shuriken

Shikamaru-Nii- A wolf bracelet.

Daisuke-New headphone, he said he summoned it from the overworld, to here.

Choji- 1 Bag of chips.

Gaara (He gave it to me before we left)- A really pretty bracelet

Temari (Gave it to me before we left)- 2 small fans (for fighting)

Kankuro(Gave it to me before we left)- A puppet making kit, and a book tutorial on how to use chakra strings.

"AWW THANK YOU GUYS!" I squealed and glomped them all in a hug. I haven't had a birthday like this since mom died. We were having fun, until they had to leave. I was out for a walk when I saw a girl. She was probabaly like...... hmmm 13 years old, not a kunoichi. She was crying. I walked towards her.

"Hey.. are you okay?" She shook her head no. I lead her to a hill and I said "What's wrong?"

"Well my parents died, because I couldn't pay for their medical bills, and I dropped out of college. It was 6 years ago... but I still can't forgive myself!" She sobbed.

"What's your name?" I asked her.

"A-Alice." She said.

"Well if I told you my name, would you believe me?" I asked her.

She nodded her head yes

"My name is Amaya Ookami, your best friend." I told her.

She snapped her head up and tackled me in a hug.

"I missed you!" She sobbed.

"Alice, how'd you die?" I asked her.

"Criminal killed me.. What about you?" She said.

"Truck ran me and Pepper over." I said casually.

"Alice remember the song you wrote? It was about your parents. You said you can't sing. Both you and I know that." I smiled.

She smiled too. "I've been meaning to ask you this but, could you sing it instead?" I nodded my head.

(PLAY VID AT TOP I DO. NOT. OWN. IT. OKAY? OKAY! BTW THAT'S WHAT ALICE LOOKS LIKE)

After I sang her the song she was still in tears.

"The old group is back together.." I said.

"Daisuke too huh?" She asked. I nodded my head.

Alice looked like she had remembered something. "Here. For your birthday." She gave me a black ribbon.

"Give me your wrist." She instructed.

I did as I was told. She wrapped it around my wrist.

She had one as well, but it was white to match her hair. I smiled at her and hugged her "I have a potato in my life." 

She froze and ran to me and tackled me "WHO!?" I sweat dropped and said "Gaara." She squealed and ran around me saying "MY SHIP HAS SAILED MY SHIP HAS SAILED!! I REPEAT MY SHIP HAS SAILED!"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

21K 598 21
(Completed) Her village was in chaos when she was born. Her father took her out of the village and left her in the forest so he could help defend the...
1M 33.6K 30
It is well known how Naruto was born on the Nine tails attack. His parents perished and a great loss came upon the Leaf Village. But what if he wasn'...
291K 10.1K 41
The Himura clan worships their deity; the great mountain dog (wolf) Okami. But the Himura clan sealed the deity inside of a newborn girl, not just an...
549 37 23
( COVER MADE BY ME, SASUKE PICTURE IS BY VENOKU.ART ON INSTAGRAM AS FOR THE NARUTO ONE PLEASE CONTACT ME SO I CAN CREDIT IT !!) Naruto had nothing t...