1D Sexual Frustration 2

Od fckyeahliam

Více

1D Sexual Frustration 2
Niall : Take Care
Liam : Migraine
Liam : Don't go
Harry : Anniversary
Liam : Honeymoon Avenue
Niall : Cuddle
Harry : snow day
Harry : You're coming home with me
zayn : come to bed
Money make her smile - Harry
it can stay - Liam
That's good enough - harry
stay with me - harry
home for the holidays - liam
shower with me - niall
just like you wanted- zayn
Cheat - Zayn

Harry : Something Great

9.5K 87 11
Od fckyeahliam

Harry’s POV

I don’t have summer loves. But I do have Holiday Romances. They’re always for publicity but I honestly don’t care anymore, they’re usually just friends who stick around and the media puts us together. We end up being in a “relationship” and “break up” before February. We stay in touch, but our friendship never completely comes back, some even fade away. Two years ago it was a pretty blonde, blue-eyed singer, last year a nice brunette model with a killer smile.

This year the management chose (Y/N)… I was afraid they would, she’s not just a friend; she’s special. There’s something about her, something that I can’t let go. I just feel home whenever I’m with her. I think I may have feelings for (Y/N), more than just a girl I’d get over with time.  She’s gorgeous, amazing, and her heart is bigger than the curve of her lovely hips, I think of her all the time.

How she laughs.

How she dances.

How she kisses me.

How she loves.

I remember Christmas Eve and the only warm I felt on my skin it was her…  It’s all a blurry memory that I don’t want to erase.

Her red lips left a trail of make up in my neck and chest, and here hands travelled every tattoo in me while I kiss her. It was too cold outside under the Christmas lighting and its music, our bodies became one to get warm somehow. Striping each other’s clothes like our life depends of it; I felt her breasts against my chest and her hands in my hips. Her nipples were hard, with every movement she would giggle. She is so beautiful. I never felt like this, I never had such an urge to make love to somebody.

“I think I love you, (Y/N)” I said recovering a breath while she was kissing my butterfly tattoo and unzipping my pants. She stopped to give me this gorgeous smile on her face.

“You’re lying, Styles” she kissed my hip as she dropped my pants to the floor and played with the waistband of my Calvin Klein.

“I’m not” I caressed her cheek and she stood up. I brushed off the hair on her face and her eyes were shinning, the lust became something else within seconds. She kissed my lips, this time there was no hurry; I could feel the pure sweetness in her touch. I think it was her way to say she loves me too.

We were together from midnight to sunrise. Well, not five hours straight, when we finished we talked about everything and nothing… does it really matter? Just looking at her moving her lips, grabbing her hand and hugging her tight it was as intimate as sex; she was sex, she was love, suddenly, she was everything I cared for. The presence of her was enough. We had a laugh or two that night, her smile still haunts me in my dreams. She likes my silliness, and I love her in every way.

But it’s over now, and our farce as a couple had ended by the media itself. If I get asked about us I just tell them I’m single; because that’s what they want to hear, that’s I’ve been told to say. She hates me for that, for not fighting for the both of us. I think she had a crush on me before I fell for her… It’s cruel to set us apart. We had feelings for each other; we were not ready to end it. Not like this. We’ve barely shared a word since January. Time passes and I can’t stop feeling this way even when I try to fight it.

It’s Valentine’s Day, and I’ve found myself remembering every bit I spent with her.  Maybe it’s the colors, the smells, even the shapes of hearts and flowers that guide my mind to think of (Y/N). She’s makes me feel like no other lover, that’s why.

I was looking for my shoes and my watch; there’s a party in Louis’ place tonight. I honestly don’t know why somebody would like to have a bunch of people over in the most perfect day to be lazy, watch movies and have sex. But it’s Louis, I can’t say no. I sighed looking at the mirror; I didn’t want to be sad today. It’s going to be fun, I know.

My cellphone rang while I was searching for my car keys. It was Niall.

“Hey bro” he quickly greeted the moment after I pressed the answer button.

“Hi Niall. What’s up?” I left my house and turned on the car, but I was waiting to finish my chat with Niall. We talked a little bit, he asked if I was going to Lou’s party; Niall is bringing his girlfriend, Zayn too, Liam too… Oh well, no big deal. He threw a couple of amusing jokes because he knew I wasn’t in the best mood possible.

Wait, hear this one” he began “Five guys walk into a bar…”

“Niall” I stopped him “As much as I want to hear that joke –I said sarcastically– I need to head off to Louis’ place”

“Oh, I remembered the real reason why I called you –he dramatically paused– Don’t go”

“Why?”

“Because an old friend knows where (Y/N) is staying…” my heart dropped. I picked it up and tried to breathe again.

“What?” my pulse was rapid and I felt my palms sweaty.

“Yeah, she’s been staying in a hotel. You should go and get her” he suggested.

“Niall…”

“Harry, go. I’ll tell Louis an excuse, but you need that chick back in your life. Now” 

My heart stopped again, and I bit my lip before answering Niall. “Thanks mate” I smiled, tapping my fingers against the wheel. I hang up and I gave it a thought before leaving to her hotel. What would I say to her? About two or three minutes later I received a text from Niall. Just reading the first line made me want to slap me in my smiling face.  

Man, 1 quick question… How the bloody hell are you going there without an address?

Under that message I got the directions, but I knew it what hotel she was. I’ve been there once with the lads. I ran through the fancy lobby, I was desperate to see her. I needed to talk to her. If I didn’t I’d die; I’m losing my lover and my best friend. That’s one thing I won’t give up. I stepped into the elevator, and I pressed the floor she was. I was nervous, honestly. But I knew the nerves would go away the second I’d see her; I remember every detail of her face. Her pink lips, her pretty eyes, her soft skin, her natural beauty. Everything. The elevator gave me more seconds to calm my thoughts, she was in the 10th floor and it seemed like forever.

When it finally opened I watched my step to run in the hall and knock her door, but I couldn’t. I saw a pair of high heels, sexy long legs and a little black dress. When I saw her, I was astonished. It’s (Y/N). No more pink lips, she was wearing a devil red lipstick and her eyes slightly darker but seductive. God, she’s beautiful. She gave me a surprised look, I’m sure I had the same look in my face but hers turned sad, angry, I couldn’t even read her expression right.

She entered the elevator, it was dead silent. “Hello” I broke the tensed up atmosphere.

“What are you doing here?” she asked like she had a knot in her stomach. I had it too, but just because I haven’t seen her in weeks.

“What do you think (Y/N)? Why are you so dressed up?”

“I’m going out” she bit her bottom lip, I remember every time she did that I couldn’t take my eyes off her.

“I can see that. With those heels and that dress I know exactly what you’re going to do.”

“Excuse me?” she turned her body to see me and I tried to focus on her eyes without wanting to drop in my knees and tell her I’ve missed her so much. I decided it’s better if I don’t look at her at all.

“Come on, (Y/N). You only dress like that when you’re expecting to get in somebody’s pants.” I hissed. My emotions were a mess; I think I may have lost my mind. I’ve never seen her like this, she was mad. “I’m sorry” I apologize; I knew she could look right through me. She knew I was a mess.

“I’m not trying to get into a guy’s pants. You know why?” the elevator stopped in the lobby, but neither of us walked out. The doors closed. “Harry, look at me” she demanded and I did. Fuck, those eyes… I felt weaker in my legs, but stronger inside. She’s… she’s my only girl.

“I’ve been thinking about you…” Her words dug a hole in the middle of my heart. I couldn’t contain myself anymore. I grabbed her hand and her hip to press my lips with hers. I grabbed her face and kissed her with every breath I had. She tastes just like I was dreaming, just like it was before. I pushed her to the wall and ran my hand over her arm, till it met her hand and our fingers intertwined. I felt the earth was twisting in slow motion, and music played in the background… Her hands dived in my curls and a she moaned, letting my tongue go and explore her mouth. She pushed me to the other side of the elevator with her body still glued to mine, and she pressed the button of her floor while she kissed my neck and her fingers played with the buttons in my shirt.

“I love you, (Y/N)” I gasped, I felt her lips smiling against my skin and she looked at me.

“Still feels just like the old times, Styles?” she kissed gave me a peck in the lips.

“Just like the old times…” I repeated and we continue our snogging in every wall we could of the elevator before the doors opened. She grabbed my hand and led me into her suite.

“Mmm” I gazed at the room number in her door “I guess Niall typed the wrong number after all” I accidentally said out loud.

“What?” she asked me entering and taking off her shoes.

“Nothing” I closed the door behind me.

She gave me a smile; the prettiest smile I’ve seen. It was contagious. Her beauty was so joyful it literally hurt my dimples of smiling. There’s something great about her, I still try to figure out what is.

“What?” I ask; there must be something funny.

“Nothing” she says mimicking me before “But you got lipstick allover”

I touched my lip with my finger and saw it, it was true. I laughed and arched one eyebrow “That’s sexy”

She got closer and kissed me. Her tongue was intoxicating, and she walked me to her bedroom. I grabbed her body and lay her in bed. I kissed her neck and gained more moans from her, it was a triumphant feeling each time that beautiful sound came out of her sweet lips. “I want you” I whispered in her ear rubbing her inner thigh, I could feel her hot skin but her hand stopped me.

“Undress me” she smiled and she sits up her back facing me. A long zip in her back was looking at me when she slid her hair over her shoulder. I gulped. I could feel myself getting hard in my jeans. The zipper was going down and so did my strength. She wasn’t wearing a bra, and her bare back was such a delightful image, it deserved a painting of just her in this very moment. I wanted to love her so bad. She didn’t believe in “making love”, and I started to believe the first day I hooked up with her.

She stood up in front of me while I sat in the edge of the bed and slowly took her dress off. She was teasing me with her stripping. I licked my lips when a thong appeared between her stunning cheeks. She’s divine. She turned around and placed a finger under my chin so I’d look up to kiss her. She pushed my back and got rid of my pants in seconds; she pulled my boxers down and kissed my hip. A million memories hit me, and I moaned louder than what I should’ve. I felt her lips sink around the tip of my member, and I moaned again. She started to bob her head up and down while her tongue licked the bottom and slowly went up to the tip. She sucked just the first half, jerking with her hand the rest. God, I already feel in my high. I can’t come already. It’s too soon.

“Oh, (Y/N)…” I moaned, and I tugged the bedsheets with my fingers “Fuck…”

I felt her mouth sucking my pre-cum. But I couldn’t contain my pleasure for much longer if she continues. I sat up and kissed her again, throwing her in the bed and switching to the place she was before. “I’ll make you feel good, (Y/N)”

I teased her wet slit pulling the thong a little between her lips. “You’re soaked, babe” I took her underwear off, and I placed both of her legs over my shoulders. I kissed her pubic bone, then her thigh, just to tease her a bit. I loved the way she moves when I tease her, she twists her body and buckle her hips. I licked her base and then stayed in her clit, making her moan my name. I sucked her while my finger did circle motions in her pussy.

“Harry, just fuck me” she whimpered. I gazed the view till her eyes met mine.

“I don’t want to fuck you, (Y/N). You wanted just like the old times?” I grabbed her ass and her back arched “I’m making love to you then, just like the old times” I pulled her legs to the sides of my hips, and her dripping pussy was pressed to my cock. I grabbed my erection and teased her entrance with the tip. I could feel her skin burning with desire, and I began to hold a grunt every time she curled her toes.

“Harry… –she moaned –shit, Harry, you’re such a tease”

I smirked and put my elbows in the bed, I slammed every inch inside her and I moaned; her face was bright red, and her blushing was expanding all the way to her chest, the way she looked was to die for. I began to thrust her while my hand grabbed her breast and began to massage it. With every thrust I felt her tighter; it was like a warm and wet hug around my length.

“Fuck, (Y/N). You’re tighter than what I remember” I grunted and she grabbed my curls and pulled me closer to her; she kissed my lips but moments later our tongues fought for the dominance of the kiss; I easily won because (Y/N) moaned every time I hit her walls.

“Oh my God, Harry” she moaned “I’m close”

I grabbed her hips and start to go faster; I was making an effort for not coming before she did. “Oh God Harry! Yes! Yes!” she repeated as her body went wild and I knew I was hitting her g-spot now. I grunted, feeling the heat in my member like it would burst.

“Holy fuck, (Y/N)” She gave me a last moan and her walls clenched around me, and it was enough to drive me to ecstasy. I filled her with my cum and my thrusts got sloppier; I pulled out to see her face, she was smiling and moving involuntarily her hips. I crawled on top of her body to kiss her forehead, and I pulled her over my chest.

“(Y/N)…” I called her, she tilted her head to hear me “I want you to know, I didn’t want us to end in the first place”

“I know”

“No, really. –I paused –And we knew it would end, that’s why you never believed me when I told you I loved you… I do” I admitted.

She looked at me for a second, and pecked my lips with a kiss. “I love you too Harry” she united her hands in my neck, and kissed me once again. It had been a while since I got kissed like that, since I got an “I love you” over my lips.

I’ve been wondering the last months what’s the something she had it was so addictive. When all this time there wasn’t a something, it was just her.

-Ariana x

it’s not my best, but It’s late here and I wanted to finish it before Harry’s day it’s over. Sorry if it sucks, and if you liked it I love you ♥

Pokračovat ve čtení

Mohlo by se ti líbit

12 0 1