Mine {Karma Akabane x Reader}

By f4iryt4ilm4g3

'Horrible. That's what my life is. Horrible.' (Y/n) (L/n) is a 14-year-old girl that recently got moved down... More

Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty One
Chapter Twenty Two
Chapter Twenty Four
Chapter Twenty Five
*Cough* *Cough* The Moment You've All Been Waiting For

Chapter Twenty Three

22.6K 726 531
By f4iryt4ilm4g3

I am SO Sorry that I haven't updated! I've been very lazy and had a lot of homework, so I didn't work on it.
-----------------

Previously

"Why? Did you want it to be real or something?" I tease, wiggling my eyebrows.

(Y/n)'s P.O.V.

"No!" I kicked him lightly in the side.

"Hey!" He rubbed where my foot touched him and I giggled.

"That's what you get for tricking me."

Karma stood up and ran toward me. I didn't move because I thought he would stop mid-way, but he didn't. I was tackled to the ground and laid there in a lot of pain. "O-ouch."

His next move is what really pushed my buttons; he stuck his tongue out at me. "Hey! That hurt, you moron!" I yelled as I sat up. He didn't answer, he just walked out of the room and down the stairs. "K-karma?" I asked quizzically. No answer.

I left the room to follow him, but as I arrived at the top of the companionway I noticed something was off. There were two suitcases resting at the bottom next to a small puddle of blood.

Oh no. "Mom? Dad?" I was unsure, but I didn't know who else it could have been. I rush down the stairwell to see that what my conscience told me was correct.

My mom stood there enraged, holding Karma steadily while my dad beat him repeatedly with a broken beer bottle.

"(Y/n), Who is this boy?" She asked angrily.

"U-uh...Mom, Dad, this is Karma. My boyfriend."

------
I'm sorry that it's short. I have a lot of homework to do.

I'm gonna rant about math here. Beware:

MY FREAKING MATH TEACHER GIVES US A PAPER EACH WEEK THAT IS DUE ON FRIDAY, BUT THEN, WE ALSO HAVE A TEST, SO SHE GIVES US A REVEIW SHEET. THEN SHE GIVES US A MATH PAPER EVERY DAY FOR REVEIW OF WHAT WE LEARNED THAT DAY. SO I HAVE THREE PAPERS TO DO JUST FROM MATH. I ALSO HAVE A WORLD CULTURES HOMEWORK PACKET AND A SCIENCE PROJECT TO DO. ITS REALLY ANNOYING.

I didn't mean to be rude but it just annoys me. If you get more homework then I do, then may God Bless You. Good Luck! 🍀 🍀 🍀 🍀

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.8K 65 32
You are a normal student that goes to one of the most prestigious school. That's what most people think. But they are wrong. You are in the 3-E class...
574K 17.2K 47
This is a story based on the anime Assassination Classroom, both season 1 and season 2. As the title states, this is an x reader which means that the...
72.4K 1.8K 10
Young (F/N) has just graduated middle school. From her assassination classroom. She had a crush on the sexy Karma Akabane during the school year. She...