How Did I Miss Your Tears?

Bởi inactive131234now

a karmagisa short story - - (modern high school au) - - Trigger Warning: Will involve physical, verbal, and e... Xem Thêm

What Caused These Changes In Us?
What Did I Do To You?
What Makes Me Happy With This?
What Changes The Way You See Me?
What Did I Miss With You?
What Broke Us Down?
Important Message!
What Do I Know About You?
What Made Me Fall in Love with You?
Edited Version OUT!!

Important Message!!

8.3K 141 6
Bởi inactive131234now

A/N:
First off, thank you sooooo much for all the views and comments! I was surprised you guys like this so much, but I'm really glad you do!
Secondly, I'm thinking I want to rewrite the story to improve it, because I'll be honest it's kind of trashy. Like some chapters only have 700 words... So I'm thinking of either adding the edited version after the original OR creating a whole other book. Which do you think is a better idea? Let me know, please!
Thanks again for reading and putting up with my bad writing (and my writer's block on The End of the World Begins with Rain; I will either continue it soon or edit the plot and restart).
Anywho, hugs and kisses to you all! I love you guys so much!!(^_−)−☆

Đọc tiếp

Bạn Cũng Sẽ Thích

89.7K 1.4K 10
...hey I wrote this when i was younger and this story probably wont be going anywhere for awhile but if you giys get inspired by it or enjoy im glad...
10.4K 306 11
When you turn 16, a single word will appear somewhere on your body. your soulmate will have the same word on their body. Everything you draw/write o...
48.8K 1.6K 30
Izuku Midoriya is a 23 years old singer. He had to drop out of school at 16 after being diagnosed with cancer but ended up falling in love with writi...
73.8K 97 6
**EXTREME TRIGGER WARNING** The pressure of winning gold finally hit Yuuri after the finals were over. He knew how much of a deal this was for Viktor...