What Makes Me Happy With This?

Karma's POV

I knew I was being an awful person, but every word brought me a strange, bubbly happiness, and I couldn't stop.
I had never seen Nagisa cry, but his mask was crumbling today.
Blue eyes welled with tears, thin shoulders shook slightly, teeth dug into a pulled back lip to hide its quiver, and clenched fists sported white knuckles. He was upset, and closer to breaking than I'd ever seen.
I. Wanted. To. Break. Nagisa. Shiota.
Instead I barked out one more retort and fled the room. As much as I loved seeing the pain he was going through, something was holding me back.
Seeing him break made my stomach swirl with happiness, and my heart pound. Revenge was sweet.
However, I didn't want to see Nagisa cry. Ever. That was something I couldn't deal with, because even if I acted stronger than him, he had much more power and control over himself than I did.
As I made my way to my locker, I smirked, planning another embarrassment for the blue-haired boy.

x x x

When lunch arrived, I was all ready for my prank on Nagisa. I knew where he went to eat, and I got help from a few friends to help me with positioning the... Objects.
Once we had everything prepared, we hid in the bushes near the table he sat at outside.
As Nagisa approached, I smirked, playing with the handcuffs I held in my hand. They were cheap, plastic ones you buy in a toystore, and they were easy to escape, but they would definitely play with Nagisa's mind.
The smaller male sat down, which triggered the trap, tipping a bucket of water down on him.
He was immediately soaked, standing up and glaring around, gripping his arms tightly. It was cold water on a chilly day, and the wind was probably freezing.
I laughed as I stood, causing a piercing blue gaze to glare at me. "Oh, Shiota. Did you really expect nothing to happen today? It is the American holiday Halloween today. Trick or treat, right? I think we should dress you up!" That was the cue for the other two, and it took them a moment to rise, awkwardly staggering out of the bushes.
When I turned, Nagisa was running.
A smirk graced my lips as I chased him down, tackling him before he was in sight of the nearest teacher,  pinning him down and covering his mouth. Sure, my methods were harsh, but so was what he did to me. All of this was for revenge.
I managed to clip the handcuffs on his wrists, considering he was laying on his stomach, before yanking him to his feet, one hand still clamped firmly over his mouth.
The other two caught up to us, panting. One of them, a shrimpy blonde guy, handed me the bag of supplies to prepare Nagisa for his costume.
I smiled at him innocently, snatching the bag and pushing Nagisa back to the bushes and wooden table he always sat at. "Let's help him realize who he really is, boys."
Once we reached the cluster of bushes, I sat him down, ordering the other guy, a beefy redhead, to hold him down by the shoulders while I stripped him of his clothes, until he wore just his briefs. It took a moment to figure out we had to unlock his handcuffs to get his shirt off. Then I pulled out the costume I had hand-picked for him; a schoolgirl outfit.
His eyes widened fearfully, and he struggled to escape, kicking towards me desperately.
"Nuh-uh-uh! No escape for you, my pretty princess." I teased, trying to avoid the kicks while I struggled him into the skirt and blouse. I then took the pins from his hair and stuck them in my pocket with the others, before pulling the silky blue strands into a fashionable bun, ignoring the teary eyes and glare he was sending me.
"Why, Karma?" His voice was a low whimper, and I realized he was shaking.
"I already told you, Shiota. You messed up my life by blabbing to my parents. This is simply revenge." I smiled bitterly at him, and he shut his eyes quickly, turning away.
Once his hair and clothes were done, I shoved his original outfit into my bag and smirked. "Have fun wearing that all day, you little crossdresser." I spat out the last word like it was the worst thing that someone could be, before turning and leading the two others with me.
I heard the sound of scruffling behind me, before Nagisa burst past us, and a single warm teardrop landed on my arm.
I stopped dead in my tracks, forcing myself to breath.
Nagisa was crying.
Nagisa was crying.
Nagisa never cried.
I made him cry.
I never wanted him to cry.

———————————————————

A/N: Okay this is getting weird let me know if you have any ideas on how it could be better because this is... Special.