Torment

By KITTYkat1234

Lou's life is hell. So are her nightmares. It's up to you to work out which is which. More

Prologue
TORMENTone
TORMENTtwo
TORMENTthree
TORMENTfour
TORMENTfive
TORMENTsix
TORMENTseven
TORMENTeight
TORMENTnine
Torment?
The Answers
Heading into the Watties...

Author's Note: Torment

511 10 22
By KITTYkat1234

Thanks to all who read. I'm amazed how many people liked this. It just came to me in a flash of inspiration... Either way, thanks to you for completing the book :)

Now, onto deciphering this book. If you had noticed (not many people will have, I bet), every second Torment is sort of real. The others are truly fake. Some of the details are false in the "true" ones, but it is up to you to sort which is real and which isn't.

Credit for my cover goes to ChocolateWonders - she is amazing; it also links to TormentThree, if my memory serves me correctly

Credit for my trailer at the beginning goes to WritingCrazy. You have to admit that the splicing with video makes it look really professional. I bow down to her technological wisdom - I wish I could do that!

Back to the story. Now, if you want, you should read through it again and look at it with a new understanding. What do you think is true? What is false? And could you survive with any of this?

KITTYkat1234

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

115K 281 9
Grace has been a babysitter for the Owen family for years. Read as they turn her from just a babysitter into their own personal Toy.
89.8M 2.8M 134
He was so close, his breath hit my lips. His eyes darted from my eyes to my lips. I stared intently, awaiting his next move. His lips fell near my ea...
55.1M 1.8M 66
Henley agrees to pretend to date millionaire Bennett Calloway for a fee, falling in love as she wonders - how is he involved in her brother's false c...
48.1K 867 22
Aurora Rossi no one ever carried about her growing up except her mother her father really never wanted to have a girl so he ignored her so does her b...