You were never good for me (D...

By animallove13

This is my first story!! This is based in your 6th year at Hogwarts where you and Draco are dating. But we al... More

Off to the Weasley House
Is Hogwarts Safe?
He wouldnt, would he?
How dare he!
I love you
A/N
It's just a potion
Quidditch helps the mind
All fun and games before someone gets hexed
I'm sorry
All I can think about is him
Catching feelings
The pain is worse than tartares
The girl
A/N
The dreaded reason
Love potions are dangerous
Sectumsempra
I don't care
You were never good for me
A/N
A/N again lol- NEW BOOK!

Plot

45.1K 642 160
By animallove13

You are a purebood who's parents both work at the ministry.
You live in a large manor which is beautifully built.
Your parents don't believe that blood status matters and you don't either.
However your boyfriend Draco Malfoy does.
You love him and he loves you but you couldn't be quite the opposite.
You belong to Gryffindor but your parents both were part of Slytherin. Maybe you are the good of the family.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.8K 53 25
this is my first harry potter fanfiction, so i hope you enjoy it :] just a classic enemies to lovers story between harry potter and draco malfoy.
25.8K 580 26
๐ˆ๐ญ ๐ข๐ฌ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ ๐Ÿ”๐ญ๐ก ๐ฒ๐ž๐š๐ซ ๐ข๐ง ๐‡๐จ๐ ๐ฐ๐š๐ซ๐ญ๐ฌ, ๐ญ๐ก๐ข๐ง๐ ๐ฌ ๐ฌ๐ญ๐š๐ซ๐ญ๐ž๐ ๐ญ๐จ ๐œ๐ก๐š๐ง๐ ๐ž ๐๐ซ๐š๐ฆ๐š๐ญ๐ข๐œ๐š๐ฅ๐ฅ๐ฒ ๐ญ๐ก๐ข๐ฌ ๐ฒ๐ž๐š๐ซ. ๏ฟฝ...
23.6K 501 53
This is is a story about you! You are a muggle-born. But what you are called by some people in school *Cough* Draco Malfoy *Cough* A Mudblood. This...
343K 10.9K 33
You're a 4th year muggleborn in Hufflepuff! Yeah groan all you want but Hufflepuff is the greatest house. You've had a crush on Cedric Diggory for F...