Rejected To Feared Rogue

De silversapphire204

Revising/editing by @mayneisntokay Under construction Adrianna Flame was underestimated. Her pack bullies her... Mais

Introductions
Chapter 1: Rejection Day
Chapter 2: 2 and half years later
Chapter 3: Back to Hell
Chapter 4: Nadia
Chapter 5: Reaper and Ripper
Chapter 6: RR Training
Chapter 7: Party Time
Chapter 8: White Haired Friends
Chapter 9: Date Night
Chapter 10: Aftermath
Chapter 11: Athena
Chapter 12: Alex
Chapter 13: Katana
Chapter 14: Pack Back Again
Chapter 15: Girls Night Out
Chapter 16: Hangover
Chapter 17: Mates
Chapter 18: Singing
Chapter 19: Beach
Chapter 20: Mark
Chapter 21: Challenge
Chapter 22: Date
Chapter 23: I Love You
Chapter 24: Training The Pack
Chapter 25: Luna Ceremony
Chapter 26: Hotel
Chapter 27: Parents
Chapter 28: The Black Rose Pack
Chapter 29: New Hair
Chapter 30: Savoir
Chapter 31: You're Back
Chapter 32: Club Night
Chapter 34: Wedding Proposal Part I
Chapter 35: Wedding Proposal Part II
Chapter 36: Bachelorette Party
Chapter 37: Dress Shopping
Chapter 38: Wedding Day
Chapter 39: Honeymoon
Chapter 40: Pregnant?!?!
Chapter 41: Dinner With New Friends
Chapter 42: Relax Day
Chapter 43: On Our Way home
Chapter 44: Announcement
Chapter 45: Not So Happy Birthday
Author Note :)

Chapter 33: Big Brother

1.9K 53 1
De silversapphire204

Today I woke up in Ace's arms and when I looked at the clock I saw that it was 9:30. I turn towards Ace and decides it was time for us to get up. I moved so that I was able to get to his neck. I kissed down his neck and on his mark; I could feel shudder and his hold on my waist tightened.

"You really know good ways to wake a man don't you?" His voice was filled with sleep. I giggled at him.

"Only for you. Only for you babe. But its 9:30 and I want to go and check on Trent."

I told Ace about Trent so he knows who he is. He nods and pushes himself out of the bed heading towards the bathroom. I put on some shorts, a tank top, and one of my rob and head down stairs so that I can us some coffee. By the time I finished the coffee Ace came down in some jeans and no shirt. Oh my ovaries. I leaned against the counter as I slipped my coffee and I just watched him.

"You being creepy, baby." He say as he looks at me as I smile at him.

"I'm not trying to be creepy, but how could I not stare when I am looking at you." I let me eye rake over his body.

God. Damn. He is yummy. When I meet his eye line his eyes where darkened with lust. He shook his head and regained control over his wolf looking at me.

"Okay let's go see your brother. We can have fun later." He clears his throat and finished his coffee.

I nodded before throwing my rob to the side and got my ankle boots. He went up stairs to get a shirt before we headed out to the pack doctor. We walked hand in hand to the west wing of the pack house. Pack members bow at us as they head out for training. I am letting Klaus, Elijah, Carly, and Chloe deal with training today so I could meet my brother. When we walked into my brothers room he was awake and looked good. I could feel his power growing by the minute. I smile at him and sit by his side and Ace was standing behind me. My parents walk in not even a minute later.

"Hey Trent." I beam at him.

"Hey Anna. Its good to see you again." He opens his arms for me to hug him. I gladly gave him a hug but making sure not to put to much pressure on him.

"Wait...you guys have meet before?" My mom asked in disbelief as we nod.

"That first time we met was that month of my torture and my seconded mouth of being a rogue. I could smell hints of yours and moms scent on his and got curious. So we started talking and I found out that he was the big brother I always wanted to meet. They had moved him before my friends got to us. I tried to find him but it was like he disappears into thin air." I explain to my parents. They nod but I know I will have too explain more later.

"When did they say I could leave? I really want to go outside and take a run!" Trent asked. I looked at my parents they nod. I turn towards Trent smiling.

"We can leave when ever you want." I tell as I get up. He nods and starts to get up. He was wearing some sweat pants and a t-shirt. Within ten minutes we where go our way out of the pack house going to the training sight. I held to pack train field and to the others.

"Trent you will be going through serious training so that it will make it better and so you can get stronger." Ace said as he smiles at Trent.

Trent smile then he looked at the way I was holding onto Ace. I hand one hand wrap around his arm and the other was holding his hand. Trent smirk as he looked at me he was analysising my eyes. He cocks his head to the side as his eyes a bright orange and I let mine sliver. He smiles and opens his arms for a hug which I gladly accepted. I hug before everything goes black and I let out a growl pulling back from the hug glare at him or a least I think it was him.

"Give it back you jerk. Don't be mean to me." I growl lowly at him. He laugh and the color soon resumes to my eyes. I walk back to Ace and has a amused look on his face.

"What happened?" My dad asks.

"Daddy. I'm not the only one with powers. Trent here has a power over senses and he is a jerk about it." I playful growl at my brother.

He shrugs as his eyes flash orange and he turns towards the training scene in front of us. He keep his eyes on one person and his eyes filled with lust, love and fear. He watched her ever move studying her. He keep his eyes on Flair. The girl with fiery red hair, green eyes, and a killer punch. I burst out laughing at Trent, everyone looks at me with curious eyes.

"La voir pendant cinq minutes et vous êtes déjà fouetté!" I say between my fits of laughter. (See it for five minutes and you're already whipped)

"Tais-toi!" I could see the faint hit of blush on his cheeks as he looked down at the ground. (Shut up)

He turned back around looking at Flair some more she seemed to catch his eyes as she stop fighting and stared at Trent. I saw Trent's eyes they held fear and that's when I snapped.

"FLAIR TO ME NOW!" I yell through all of the fighting.

Everyone seemed to stop and bow their heads sightly at my command Flair looked beyond scared. She ran to my side and I pull her into a hug. She was stiff in the hug before hugging me back sightly. I look at me brother as I pull away from Flair and walk to him. I grab his ear pulling him down.

"Ow. Ow. Ear. Ear. Ow. Ear. My ear." He mumbled to me as I pulled him towards Flair. I let him go and stand in front of him he rubs his ears.

"Non peur. Ne jamais montrer la peur." I repeat his own quote to him. I grabbed the knife I had in the back of my pants and hold to his heart. He doesn't even flinch while everyone else goes wide eyed. I smirk.
(No fear, never show fear)

"My big bad brother. The one who fought our capture so that they didn't touch me. The one who took more torture so that his little sister that he barely even know but needed to protect. The one that could have a dagger to his heart and not be effected, but one look from a girl can tear his heart apart." He smirks back at me and quickly flashed his eyes a orange color, took the knife for my hand, kicked the back of my knee, and held the knife to my throat. I mumbled 'cheater' to him when my vision came back

"I love you little sister, but you're not fast enough that you can't reproject my powers; not like this at least." He smirked before handing me my dagger. I turn towards Flair and smile brightly at her.

"Flair this is my brother Trent I think you too will have fun. I also want you to help him with his training but-" My face goes serious and I stepped towards her "-hurt my brother I will forget that I am your Luna and friend and tear you to shreds. He has been through hell, but I want nothing more for him to be happy. So make sure he is happy." I tell her sternly, but yet a deadly tone she gulps and steps back into Trent. She nods frantically agreeing with me.

"Okay then you guys. Your father and me are going to go and all of you can hang out and get to know each other." My mom says as she pulls away my dad and they leave all of us to have our own little fun. I smile at the others before starting to walk towards the park with the others.

"So you know French too!" Ace sounded proud about that.

"Ohh. Come on baby. I am fluent in 5 languages not including English, and I can read Latin." I tell him smiling.

"What languages?" He asks

"French, Italian, Greek, Spanish, and Russian." I shrug like its no big thing.

Its not, like they said when I was younger I was a nerd that loved foreign languages. Ace kisses my temple before we get to the parks. I look at Trent and Flair they look happy. I sat on the swing and Ace pushed me as Trent and Flair talk to each other. After a while Trent waved for me to come over and I followed him to the tree by the park.

"So you are happy? Here, with him?" Trent asks smilling at me.

"I have never been more happy. Here I am respected and people like me; I am not being tortured and hate. He makes me happy in a way I never thought I could be this happy. When I am with him and here I feel at peace that I finally have a family. And now I have my whole family because you're here; I have everything that I could love but I still have a feeling that this is not the end of anything!" I says in a day dreamy voice and he smirks at me.

"You're so weird little sister, but I am happy that you get to have all of this." He beams as he pulls me into a bone crushing hug. I laugh at my brother before we head back to the others and just hang out, play games with the pups, and laughed.

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

56.4K 1.4K 51
She was rejected by her mate His mate died in a fire She went strong cold after her rejection He went crazy after the fire She's a warrior He's an...
394K 9.4K 33
I smell the scent again and look around and my eyes met his bright green ones my biggest bully the soon to be alpha of my pack. Lucifer Rossi oh god...
372K 11.1K 37
[1/3] After being tortured and abused by her Alpha, Avyanna Sage escaped only to stumble onto the grounds of another pack. She discovers her older br...
19.5K 509 24
A young girl who lives a not-so-normal life in New York knows something she shouldn't. Will she find her mate, the one true person who can take her a...