Tell Me A Lie {A One Directio...

By spraythesun

"Life's a bitch, you gotta go out and kick its ass." Riley is the definition of any school's bad girl. She do... More

Chapter One: New News.
Chapter Two: Messing Around.
Chapter Four: Success!
Chapter Five: The Will.
Chapter Six: Fun Weekend.
Chapter Seven: Newbie.
Chapter Eight: Drama.
Chapter Nine: Waiting.
Chapter Ten: Enemies?
Chapter Eleven: Forever and Ever.
Chapter Twelve: ''Best Shopping Trip Ever...! Or Not.''
Chapter Thirteen: Party Time!
Chapter Fourteen: Disaster.
Please Read! <3
Chapter Fifteen: Planning Ahead.
Chapter Sixteen: Date Day.
Chapter Seventeen: The Dates.
Chapter Eighteen: A Night Out.
Chapter Nineteen: A Change Of Heart.
Chapter Twenty: Holiday!
Chapter Twenty-One: Let's Party!
Chapter Twenty-Two: Weird.
Chapter Twenty-Three: New Relationships.
Chapter Twenty-Four: Taken.
Chapter Twenty-Five: On A Mission.
Chapter Twenty-Six: Beat Up and Worn Out.
Chapter Twenty-Seven: Bad Luck.
Chapter Twenty-Eight: Upset.
Epilogue: Happy.
Acknowledgements.

Chapter Three: Revenge!

18K 272 72
By spraythesun

Chapter Three: Revenge!

Riley's POV:

When we get home, I notice that Mum's still here. Shouldn't she be at the airport?

''She was waiting for you.'' Zayn says.

''Oh. Why?'' I ask him as I sit down on the sofa.

''Because she wanted to say goodbye.'' Zayn says, as if I was stupid.

''Okay. I knew that.'' I say.

''Then why did you ask me?''

''Because...Ugh, whatever Zayn.'' I say, leaving him in the living room and going upstairs.

''Hey Mum!'' I say to her as I see her in her room.

''Hi Riley!'' she replies.

''Zayn said you waited for me?''

''Yeah, so I could say goodbye.''

''Oh Ok. Goodbye.'' I say, grinning.

''Riley!'' my Mum says, hugging me.

''Listen, be good. Don't get up to anything stupid, like you normally do. Please be nice to Zayn and listen to him.'' she says, letting go and looking at me in the eyes. I frown.

''Fine.'' I reply, finally. I was thinking of telling her about the thing we did in class, but I'd better not now.

''There's a good girl!'' she hugs me again. Then we hear a honk outside.

''I'm going now. Love you Riley.'' she says.

''Bye Mum.'' I reply to her. She smiles at me and leaves the room. I look out of the window to see her wave at me once and then climb into the taxi. I wave back as it drives off.

''Riley? Phone for you!'' Zayn calls to me.

''Coming!'' I call back.

I run downstairs and grab the phone off him. I hear Nikki's heavy breathing down the line.

''I'm gonna kill her! I'm gonna kill her!'' she's muttering to herself.

''Who are you going to kill, Nikki?'' I ask her, amused.

''Oh hi Riley! I'm gonna kill that b¡tch Georgina.'' she replies.

''Why?'' I ask her.

''Because she's gonna tell on us! She saw us do the prank!'' she yells in anger. I gasp.

''She wouldn't!''

''She would!''

''She's gonna tell the head about the prank we done in class?!'' I scream. The boys' heads snap up as I mention 'prank'. Damn it.

''What prank?'' Zayn frowns at me.

''Nothing. Nothing.'' I reply quickly.

''Riley...give me the phone.''

''No! Don't tell me what to do Zayn.'' I reply, fiercely.

He looks at me but let's it go.

''Tell us about the prank!'' Niall yells. I grin and laugh.

''I will in a minute.'' I reply and then I go back to Nikki.

''We've gotta stop her before she does it.'' I say.

''She's already done it.'' Nikki replies grimly.

''No! I'm so gonna get her back for that!''

''Me too! Let's plan revenge!'' Nikki shouts from her place.

''Calm down Nikki! Get the others over here. We're gonna plan revenge like you said.''

''Okay! We'll be there in five!''

''Ok...Bye!''

I end the call and then I drop down on the sofa.

''What was the prank?'' Niall asks me. I look at him.

''Well...'' I start.

''Riley, you shouldn't be playing pranks at your age.'' Zayn cuts me off. I ignore him.

''Well, we were doing Chemistry and I had two little pellets. One was a sneezing pellet. The other was a stink pellet.'' I stopped to laugh. ''And, I threw one at the b¡itches table. It was the sneezing pellet. They started sneezing and they couldn't stop. Then, I threw the other one at them but it went another way and so it hit the geeks. Everyone around them started running around, with tissue and stuff covering their faces and tripping over.'' I stopped again to laugh. The boys were grinning, apart from Zayn who was looking at me grimly.

''But the best bit was when Nikki ran over to their table with another little ball and put it in their test tubes. After a few seconds it totally blew up!'' I burst out laughing. Then someone else started laughing. I turned around and saw that it was Zayn.

I snort. ''I thought you said...''

''Yeah, I know. But that was pretty funny!'' he cut me off. I grin at him.

''Ha! And anyway, one of the girls saw us and told on us.'' I say, slumping.

''Oh! Stupid snitches.'' Liam says. I laugh.

''Yep! And now, we're gonna plan revenge!'' I cry as the doorbell rings. I let my friends in and they sit in the living room.

''Okay, revenge. What can we do...?'' Erin asks.

''I have a plan...'' I wink at her.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

''Nikki, what are you carrying?'' I ask her as we sneak along the side of the road, ducking down low next to the bushes so the people in the houses don't see us.

''Er, nothing.'' she says. I shrug and carry on walking.

We reach the house. Jackie had informed us that the snitches would be meeting up today at exactly this time at this house.

''Get in positions!'' I whisper. They nod and run along.

Then I wait. The boys had agreed to our plan too, so they got in position too.

They walk up to the door and knock. Nikki waits by the corner of the house.

''OHMYGOD! It's ONE DIRECTION!'' Georgina screams.

''GO! FIRE! ATTACK!'' Holly and me yell, getting up and running towards the door. We all start throwing water balloons that are filled up with water (Duh!) and red, blue, green and yellow paint.

The girls who had come running to hear Georgina squeal like a pig, stop in surprise and then scream and leg it around the front lawn. I laugh to see that they're in their pyjamas. I glance at Nikki as she swings something at Georgina's head.

I suddenly hear a loud 'Pang!' and then a thud and then the other girls are running back inside.

''DARE TO TELL ON US AGAIN!!'' Erin screams at them.

''Nikki...What have you done?'' I ask, going closer. Then I burst out laughing.

''Nikki, you epic moron!'' I say, seeing Georgina unconscious on the grass and Nikki drawing on her face with permanent marker.

''I know! I'm brilliant, ain't I?'' she says, concentrating on Georgina's face.

I shake my head in surprise. So that's what she was carrying. A frying pan. Go Nikki!

''What shall we do now?'' Jen asks us.

''Zayn, give me a lift up. Time for revenge Part Two.'' I say, leaping onto Zayn's back. I climb onto his shoulders (He's pretty strong!) and then grab a branch of the oak tree. Zayn let's go of my legs then I swing back and forth. Then I swing up further into the tree and then I stand on a thick branch. The door to Georgina's bedroom (That also has a balcony) is open.

''Riley, be careful!'' Zayn tells me as I get ready to leap onto the balcony.

I stick my tongue out at him and leap. I slip as I reach it but I grab the door and pull myself up. I hear someone gasp as I do. I roll my eyes and wave at Erin to pass me the little boxes.

She passes them to me and I leap the green, fat frogs leap out onto their beds. I laugh as I see them leap about. Then I get the worms and leave them in their beds and pillows.

''Pass me the slugs!'' I hiss. Suddenly Erin and Nikki are beside me and they're letting slugs fall from their boxes onto the floor and in their shoes.

Then there's a sudden clatter as the boys whisper-yell from down below.

''They're coming!''

''Get out of there!''

''Nikki, Erin, go go! Climb down the tree. I've gotta do something.''

They nod and run to the balcony and quickly get down. I get some red paint and dip my hand in it. I quickly splat it against the wall (I don't care what her parents say!) and then write with one finger, really quickly: Tell the head tomorrow that you were joking. Tell him that you were wrong. Tell him that it wasn't the girls you thought it was. It was different girls who blew up the tube. Tell him or else you'll be sorry.

I giggle as I read it quickly.

Then I heard them coming up the stairs. I gulp and then I run to the balcony. I won't have enough time to climb back down! I let the red paint drop and then I hear the door handle turn. Thankfully it's jammed so I look for a quick exit. I look around on the ground. Everyone's staring at me.

''Jump Riley! I'll catch you!'' Zayn says, from underneath the balcony.

''If you don't I will gladly kill you.'' I mutter as I drop, without hesitating. Then I feel his strong arms as he catches me bridal style.

''Go go go!'' he says, pushing me forward.

''Shit! The parents!'' I yell at everyone as I see a car turn up. I pull Zayn down beside me as I dive onto the ground beside a bush.

We're all quiet as the parents climb out of the car. Then I think about the girls. Either they have a delayed reaction or they haven't got in the room yet.

Suddenly we all hear loads of piercing shrieks coming from the girls bedroom. I try not to laugh.

''Hey, what about Georgina?'' I ask Zayn as the parents run helter-skelter upstairs.

''Hidden in a bush.'' he grins.

''See, revenge can be fun!'' I nudge him.

''It can, but-''

''THEY'VE SEEN US!'' two or three of my friends yell as they leg it.

''But that can happen.'' he says, referring to the parent-seeing-us situation.

We stand up quickly and I sprint after my friends. It helps being the fastest in my class.

I quickly pass Jen, then Rizo and then I look behind me.

''Where's Zayn?'' I ask, stopping.

''I don't know! He was running with us two minutes ago!'' Liam says, stopping too.

''Crap. GEORGINA!'' I roar, seeing her with him. Come on Zayn. Get her off you!

Then I growl as she slaps him across the face.

''That was uncalled for!'' I say to myself as I go running to him.

''Why do you always have to get yourself hit, Zayn?'' I ask him. He shrugs, his cheek red even in the darkness.

''Let him go you toad.'' I say to her.

''Is that the best you could come up with?'' she snorts.

''Oh I can come up with many more insults than that, I assure you.'' I reply.

''Really? Name one.''

''You want me to insult you? Okay then...b¡tch.''

''Idiot.''

''Really?! Idiot? Is that the best you ca-'' Then she hit me. I gasp and grab a chunk of her hair and yank on it. She squeals and lashes out. Well, at least she let go of Zayn.

Then she caught me in the stomach and I double over. She starts laughing. I stand up properly and push her onto the ground, leaning over her. She squeals again. I stand up quickly, ignoring the pain in my stomach, grab Zayn's hand and run with him back to the others.

We all sprint back home and then we collapse on the sofas.

''Are you Ok Riley?'' Zayn asks me. I nod.

''Totally fine!'' I reply, wincing as he touches my stomach.

''No you're not.''

''I am!'' I cry exasperated as I leap up.

''WHERE'S MY FRYING PAN?!'' Nikki screams.

''YOU'VE LEFT IT THERE YOU BANANA!'' Jackie yells back.

''NOOOOO!'' she screams.

''YES!'' Erin shouts.

Then we hear the doorbell. Nikki runs to it.

''Did you forget something?'' a voice asks.

''Yes, thank you. My frying pan.'' Nikki replies. I giggle at how serious she sounds.

After a few minutes she comes back, cradling it. I roll my eyes.

''Well, that was pretty fun!'' Harry says, grinning.

''Yeah. See Zayn, revenge can be sweet!'' I nudge him.

''Yeah, I suppose it can!'' he grins back.

''Well, we definitely paid them back!'' Rizo and Jen say at the same time.

''And all thanks to my frying pan!''

Guess who said that!

Okay, that's the third chapter! :) That was the most fun chapter I have ever written! :D Hope you like it! Vote, Fan and Comment, pweease? *Puppy dog eyes * Let me know if you like it or not!!

I'm really busy right now, so I'm not sure if I'll be uploading so often. By the way, if I get plenty of votes and comments and stuff, then I'll be happier when I write! It'll make me write more!!!

Keep that in mind! Hey, Nikki, did you like your frying pan battle? ;D I was laughing so much when I wrote that! Picturing it all too! :D

Okay, I gotta go...BYEE! :D

Amber x

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.5K 8 37
Aria Brown is new to the UK and soon comes into contact with the baddest lads in town..will she fall in love with one of them and see he's not all th...
11.8K 282 19
Ashley is a 17 year old that just moved to London. Then she met Harry and the other boys. Harry falls in love with her and he makes mistakes causing...
40.8K 1K 40
Its like a never ending thing. Everyone takes part in it. No one really cares. Its a problem that happens everyday to millions, but Harry never thoug...
7K 78 26
Just a normal girl who lives in London with her friends. She is a very good student that is given an amazing opportunity. An opportunity that changed...