sleeping partners.

By nectaerine

BOOK ii in which jungkook meets taehyung a year later and wants the sleeping arrangements back. ©SHARMILA... More

A YEAR LATER
TOMATO
ROOM 55
SOAP
EMOTIONS
SWEATPANTS
BODY GLITTER
BEAUTY SLEEP
READY
SURREAL
100%
BADUM TSS
"SUCKED WHAT?"
ALCOHOL
EYELASHES
HANDS
MOCHI
THOUGHTS
PIZZA
RANTS
"SAVE ME PLS"
FRENCH GIRLS
ICY
TAN
MIDNIGHT
1AM GROUP CHATS
HYUNGS
PICKLES
COMEDY
TULIPS
CHOCO MILK
DOG CAFE
TUTORING
HANDS ON HIPS
MESSAGE NOT SENT !
RAMEN
CHA EUNMIN
NOODLES
SKIES
"YOU'RE WARM"
THURSDAYS
HIDE & SEEK
UGLY
CARROT
can't fuckiNG BREATHE
BABY BOY
WEDDING
FOREVER
YELLOW
VELVET
CAKE TIME
LADY IN WAITING
"IM 100% SERIOUS."
BLUE / EPILOGUE

PRETTY

114K 6.9K 11.9K
By nectaerine

D2
taehyung focus
"you are so pretty."

it's the next day, lunch break, and jungkook is happily walking taehyung to the library, burbling compliments to the flustered elder.

"huh, oh um thanks." he was still a little iffy about the younger - unsure on how to act around this new and foreign jungkook.

"how are you so pretty?"

"i don't know??"

a bunch of girls pass by the two boys, giggling and waving at jungkook timidly. taehyung even spots a guy in the back of the mini crowd, desperately yearning for jungkook's attention.

but jungkook simply gives an acknowledging smile to the girls and boy before turning away to face taehyung, complimenting him once more. "you're beautiful, you know that?"
this makes taehyung smile a little.

"jungk-"

"and you're handsome as well."

"jungkook, what are you doing?" taehyung laughs, cheeks glowing.

"hmm? oh, im just wooing you." he smiles and pauses before talking again,

"you think you're ready to date me now?"

taehyung rolls his eyes as he walks away from the younger, chuckling as he does so.

"when will you date me??" jungkook calls after him, exasperatedly running to catch up with taehyung.

"jungkook, telling me that im pretty won't get me to date you." taehyung says, ducking his head and his crimson cheeks.

"so is there something specific that i should do?" jungkook huffs. taehyung shrugs.

"im going to the library to study, bye!" taehyung gives a small smile before walking away, leaving a thoughtful jungkook behind.

jungkook focus
namjoon hyung said that he would like compliments??
does this mean i need to try something else now??

jungkook sighs before digging his hands into his front jeans pockets and strides down the hallway to the canteen.

what else did hyung say to do?
oh, he said to give gifts?

                                  +

jungkook ignores the librarian glaring at the loud rustles that jungkook's plastic bag caused, and walks down the aisle to the back of the library. he scans the library to catch the familiar face of taehyung but instead finds himself catching the attention of a girl with big boobs. he grins, sending a suggestive wink but stops quickly.

bad jungkook, you're meant to find taehyung, he scolds himself and continues to wander down the endless library.

he finally spots taehyung studying with another male, the two trying to stifle their giggles. jungkook cocks his head, watching taehyung's face scrunch up whilst trying hard not to giggle at the guy that jungkook didn't recognise.

"shh!" the librarian urges when taehyung's friend snorts loudly.

jungkook, uninterested in taehyung's friend, walks over to taehyung.

"hey." jungkook says as he drops a plastic bag with a couple of chocolate milk cartons inside, on to the desk taehyung and his friend shared.

"you like this shit right?" jungkook queries, taking one and examining the cartoon packaging. taehyung nods, surprised at the pleasant gift.

"thought so," jungkook muses and passes by taehyung to go and sit on the spare chair. "you think you're ready to date me now?" 

taehyung stops sipping at his chocolate milk and laughs at the younger.

"shh! and no drinking!" the librarian grunts. taehyung guiltily detaches his lips from the drink and deposits the carton on the desk.

"old hag." taehyung mutters and his friend laughs quietly. jungkook turns his attention to the stranger.
"you must be..?" he asks.

"im hoseok, hi! and you're jungkook, right?" the boy greets cheerfully. jungkook smiles at the happy boy, god, his smile's so infectious.

he's hoseok?

"right." jungkook replies, nodding.

"hey, hyung, what's the answer to question 3c?" taehyung asks, showing his book to hoseok. jungkook watches the two converse and joke quietly.

his boredom grows slowly as he views hoseok and taehyung making private jokes that don't include him, for around half an hour now.

he doesn't even know why he stayed - he should leave if he doesn't want to be a third wheel but jungkook can't help but want to find out more about taehyung's childhood friend.

he brings out his phone, and using a library book to hide that he was texting on his phone, texted namjoon.

jungkook: does hoseok like taehyung or something? do they have a thing??

namjoon: nah, they're just friends. they act like a couple tho

they sure do, jungkook thinks as he looks up to see hoseok and taehyung laughing and whispering to theirselves.
he scrunches his nose at their behaviour.

jungkook: anything else that you know about hoseok and his relationships with taehyung?

namjoon: why do you wanna know?
namjoon: um let's see, he's much loved by everyone - he's happy and fun to hang out with
namjoon: he's taehyung's childhood best friend, they went through some shit together idk but they're realllllly close. for gods sake they sleep in each others bed - apparently there's a reason but tae won't say

jungkook: hmm

sleep in each other's beds???

namjoon: why do you wanna know???

jungkook: nothing really, just wanted to know

namjoon: but you're only asking about him and taehyung
namjoon: interesting.
namjoon: hey kook, you never told me the guy's name of who you like
namjoon: who is it?
                               read 13:02pm

namjoon: dONT IGNORE ME
namjoon: ITS TAEHYUNG ISNT IT
namjoon: yOURE PEANUT BUTTER JELLY OF HOSEOK

jungkook: i have no idea what you're on about m8

namjoon: YES YOU DO "M8"

jungkook: really don't know what you're talking about

namjoon: aw, kook has a crush
namjoon: you came to tell the right person - im best at giving love advice (~ ̄▽ ̄)~
namjoon: ah this reminds me of the time taehyung messaged me about you
namjoon: i feel like a dad telling his kids how to get laid

jungkook: he messaged about me? what did he say?

      jungkook has changed the your
                    name to father.

father: the wise man doesn't disclose secrets, child

jungkook: who's the wise man?

father: fuck you - how's 'wooing' tae going along?

jungkook: hE KEEPS SAYING NO
jungkook: your advice is shit man
jungkook: maybe he likes hoseok?

father: nah, taehyung told me he only likes him as a friend

jungkook sighs in relief at this.

father: do something couple-y with him, maybe then he'll be wooed.
father: and then get laid, my son

couple-y??

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

46.8K 2.5K 67
a not so modern royal taekook story Book two included Slow update vkook love journey Very 1st book published Date published - Feb. 27, 2022 Ends...
12.5K 892 27
Taehyung finds a way to save Yoongi from inevitable death, but with a cost. Yoongi loses his memory and doesn't recognize his friends or even his own...
17.9K 1.1K 30
JJK X Y/N X KTH [Book 2] Y/n and Jungkook shares a loving relationship until one day, she sees Taehyung. The past hit her like a truck. What will she...
528K 19.5K 28
In which a misunderstanding make Taehyung turn Jungkook's peaceful life turn into a living hell. 11.07.20 Grammar mistakes,typo please ignore Mpreg...