Cross my heart, hope to die...

By Bundle21

Not edited Kenzie Trink is 16. And she's a small town with a little following on YouTube. But even with peop... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
An pleade read
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Epilogue
ITS OUT!
Wattys 2017?
hey!

Chapter 2

2.7K 42 14
By Bundle21

(A/N) what Kenzie's room looks like

POV Kenzie

After finishing my room after two long days, and constant texting between me and Tanner and recording then posting videos, I flop down on my bed and pick up my purple stuffed bear.

I hug it close to my chest and close my eyes. I start to feel the depression take over and I start to feel numb.
I sit up and dig around In my purse. I take out my makeup palette with a fake bottom where I keep my razors.

I take one out a lift up my shirt to reveal my scars and cuts. I drag the blade across my stomach and hip bone and do that several more times.

I move to my thigh, and cut above my shorts. I bandage up my stomach and thigh and then feel better.
A few minutes later my phones buzzes and I pick it up.

Tanner😘😜: let's hang out today. Send me your address, I'm picking you up😁😜

Me: kk, gave me a second

I send him my address and put on some black converse, grab a light cardigan, put my hair in a bun and do my makeup.
I put on black winged eyeliner, that's not to thick and black mascara. Nothing to extreme just simple. I grab my purse and camera.

I walk down the stares and see my mom hanging up pictures and my dad setting up the tv.
"I'm gunna hang out with my new friend. I don't know when I'll be back." I tell them smiling. "Okay sweetie have fun. Just be back before 10" my mom says.
"Okay" I say before turning on my camera. "Hey guys it's Kenzie, and today I wasn't really gunna do anything but my new friend texted me and we're gunna hang out today. I wonder who he is?" I say into the camera.

I hear him pull up and I walk outside saying goodbye to my parents. He gets out of the car and walks to me.
"Hey" he says hugging me. "Hey" I say back. "Do you mind if I record a little" I say holding up my camera. "Sure. I'm gunna record to so it's all good" he says smiling.

I smile back and we turn to go get into his car. Once I buckle, he starts the car and pulls away, I start to record again "so today I'm going to be hanging out with Tanner Braungardt!" I say including Tanner in the shot.
He smiles and waves. "So what are we going to do today?" I ask him lowering the camera a little.
"I don't know. What are we doing?" He asks giving me a sarcastic smile. I give him a look and he laughs.
"I was thinking we could go to a movie or something" he says. "Okay sounds good" I say smiling.

I lift the camera back up and say "so we decided to go to the movies. And I don't know what where gunna see so I'll let you guys know when we figure what we will see" before shutting it off.

"Can you hold my camera and record me?" Tanner asks. "Sure" I say and he hands me his camera.
I press record and turn it too him and let him do his thing.

"Your a lot better at recording then my mom" he said laughing as I pressed the off button. "Well I have had a lot of practice" I said setting the camera down in his lap.

"Right. I keep forgetting you make YouTube videos too" he said smiling.
"What should we see?" I ask. "I don't know." He says and I roll my eye. "Well that helps me so much" I say.

"Are they still showing me before you?" I ask. "I don't know. Look it up on my phone." He says unlocking his phone and handing it to me.

I look up the times and do a fist pump in my head.
"It's still in theaters" I say giving his phone back.
"Okay. I've never seen it" I lean back against my he door and put my hand on my chest. "You haven't seen me before you?" I ask shocked.

"No" he says laughing at me. "I've seen the movies thousands of times and read the book even more times. I cried while watching/reading it every time" I say

"There's a book?" He asked. I gasp and looked horrified at him. "Hold on. I need to text Abby about this" I say taking out my phone and literally texting my friend Abby about it. Abby is Graces older sister.
We write books in wattpad together. And we call each other babe just cause.

Abby,Babe: OMG WTF IS WRONG WITH HIM?!

I laugh at her response then show Tanner. He laughs then hand my phone back.

Once we get to the theaters, we get it tickets and I take out my wallet to pay for mine. "Stop it. I'm paying for you" Tanner said lightly slapping my hand away.
"It's ok I can pay" I say but he takes my wallet away and puts it on his back pocket farthest away from me.

I gape at him and as he pays for both of us. He turns back to me and closes my mouth with his fingers. "Close your mouth. You'll catch flys" he says and we walk into the theater.

He also payed for snacks which I tried to decline but he insisted.
Once we get into the theater and the movie starts I look over Tanner and notice him paying attention.

I smile and look back at the movie.

At the end of the book I wipe my tears away, trying not to mess up my makeup. I look at Tanner "are you crying?" I ask smiling.

"No. I got something in my eye" he says wiping his face.
I laugh at him and get up to leave the theater.
He follows and I throw my trash away.

"Hey I gotta go to the bathroom, stay here" I say turning to him before I walk of to the bathroom.

After I finish my business I walk out to see Tanner recording.
"So we just watched me before you. And I cried. It was really sad but I think where just gunna go hang out now." He says before turning it to me and I smile.

He turns to camera off and looks at me. "Do you want to go hang out at my house?" He asks. "Sure. Let's go" I say grabbing his hand and pulling him towards the parking lot.

Once we get into the car, I take out my camera. "Do we just watched me before you, Tanner cried. But now where going to his house to hang" I say then turn the camera to him.
He looks over and smiles at it.

We pull up to his house and I look at their front lawn and scrunch my eyebrows together. "Why do you have a sled in your lawn?" I ask pointing at it.
"We're weird" he says pulling into the drive way.

We get out and walk up to the front door. He unlocks it then opens it for me to go inside. "My moms not home, but my brother and sister are. So they'll leave us alone" he says before I hear barking coming from the backyard.

"That's my dog, Rose. Want to meet her?" He asks. "Sure" I say smiling and he leads me to their backyard.
A golden retriever is jumping at the door whining and barking, but stops once she sees Tanner.

"Hi Rose. I brought you a new chew toy" Tanner says cooing at Rose. He's still recording when he says that and I open my mouth in shock then slap his shoulder.
"I'm kidding, I'm kidding. Please don't hurt me" he says. "I won't. Not anymore. Only because Rose is so dang cute" I say sitting on the wooden steps and let Rose come up on my lap.

She starts licking my face and I smile. Tanner points the camera towards us "wow she loves you more than me. Whenever I try to hold she try's to eat me", he says smiling. I just laugh and set her down.

She goes running off towards the fome pit. "Can you do any flips?", Tanner asks me. "Yeah some" I say standing up. Tanner stands up too and says, "can you show us?" I nod and h gestures towards the garden tramp. I climb up and bounce a few times before double backing then a double front, landing them both.

"Wow your the best girl I've seen do flips", he says and I get of the tramp. "Thanks".
Again we just stand there, staring at each other smiling. I get butterfly's as he grabs my hand and pulls me inside.
"Where are we going?" I ask following him. "To my room" he says, for some reason I get even more butterfly's.

He leads me down stairs and down the hall a bit before we come to a door full of pictures. He opens it and I recognize it from his videos.

We walk in and he walks over to his bed and sits down. I follow and climb in. I sit across from him and look around. There's a ton of posters of Kate Upon on his walls.

I look back at him and he's staring at me slightly smiling. "What?" I ask smiling. "It's just that, your so beautiful" he says smiling. Im not. Im ugly. If only he knew what I do to myself, I think to myself. I just look down smiling and shake my head.

I feel fingers pushing my chin up. I see Tanners outstretched arm gently pushing my head up. He looks in my eyes and pulls his hand back slowly. "You are" he says. "Thanks" I say tucking a small strand up f hair behind my ear.

Tanner smiles like he's proud of himself. "Soooo" he says "what do you want to do?" He asks. "I don't know" I reply laughing a little. He chuckles and looks down at his lap.
I bite my lip and he looks up. Just then someone knocks on the door.

Tanner rolls his eyes "come in" , he shouts and a girl about 13 walks in. "Oh. I didn't realize you had someone over. Hi I'm Taylor. Tanners younger sister." She says walking over to me and sticking her hand out. I scotch over to her on my knees a little and shake her hand. "Ok Mackenzie, but you can call me Kenzie." I say smiling.
She smiles back then turns to Tanner. "So how did you guys meet?" She asks him. "I saw her at Walmart and wanted to say hi. We exchanged phone numbers and started to text" he replies.

"Is their a reason you came into my room?", he asks jokingly. "Yeah I wanted to see if you could take me to a friends house." She says. "Sure. If Kenzie doesn't mind" he says looking over at me.
"Sure that's alright." I say smiling.

"Okay, lets go", she said then turned around and walks out of his room. "Come on, let's go", he says grabbing my hand and pulling me of his bed.

I stumble a bit and Tanner turns around and catches me. "Already falling for me, eh?", he says smiling. I roll my eyes and he helps me stand up.

I slip on my shoes and we head up stairs where Taylor was waiting. "Come on, lets go" she wines and goes out the front door.

I smile at her cuteness then me and Tanner follow her.

As I walk towards the car I see Taylor getting in the back. "Do you want to sit I know the front?" I call to her. "Nah it's okay, you can sit on the passenger seat." She yells back and winks at me.

I smile and blush a little before getting in the front.
Throughout the whole car ride it was just Tanner and Tylor singing along to weird songs. I often looked back at Taylor and her smiles looked as big as Cheshire the cats, like in Alice In wonderland.

Once we got to Taylors friends house, she got out and patted me on the shoulder. We watched her walk up to the porch then head inside.

"Soooo, what now?" I ask. He turns to me and smiles. "I've got something in mind" he says before pulling out of the drive way and heading down the road.

Oh boy. This should be good.

(A/N) here's another chapter for you! I
Hope you enjoyed it! I'll have another one out soon!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4K 125 47
In high school, Riley Evans was the most popular girl in Atlanta. She had the popular jock boyfriend, was the captain of the cheer team, had a large...
I'm Drowning By Cas

Teen Fiction

37 0 7
Dan is suffering. Torn apart from the stress of his father and school, he tries to take his life. The feeling of freedom is foreign to him being forc...
152K 4.7K 200
⚠️ CW ⚠️ this story will contain emotional and mental abuse/conditioning/coerced rape/and other possible triggers, as well as drug use. this will be...
355 15 11
Kenzie kuran is 19 years old and may be alive but not really living. She's not the same fun loving girl that she used to be. She lost herself and can...