A Typical Fuckboy - Published...

By secretpassions

"Hey Simone, it's me Dylan. I just wanted you to know that last night was great, but I don't want any respons... More

prelude + synopsis
Text 1
Text 2
Text 3
Text 4
Text 5
Text 6
Text 7
Text 8
Text 9
face to face
face to face (contd.)
Shout-Out
Text 10
Text 11
Text 12
Call #1
Note
involuntary situations
Voicemails
choices over coffee
promise me?
amelia
why?
stay
s/o
wonder
texts
insist
claire's coffee house
him
what are you doing here?
stop me
not here?
unwanted feelings
rung
the truth
conclude

cole's p.o.v

697 33 8
By secretpassions

i remember telling Dylan that I was with Amelia to gain her pants. i told him what he wanted to hear. but the truth was, i really liked Amelia. so seeing them flirting so publicly made me angry and depressed. i thought Amelia felt the same way i felt about her. apparently not. but i'd made the mistake of blowing my cover by freaking out.

Amelia looked as confused as one can possibly be. "Cole?" she whispered softly. my heart tugged a little, not wanting to accuse her of anything.

"yea, now i see what's going on. you didn't wanna fuck cause your already fucking my best friend." the asshole in me said. the hurt on her face made me want to slap myself for even thinking that. why did i work so hard to impress others when i wasn't happy with myself or who i was?

"i wasn't flirting or seducing him!" Amelia protested. i unconsciously rolled my eyes. but before i could hear something else and hurt her some more, something came flying at my face.

ugh.

Dylan's punches really hurt.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

98K 317 23
fetish ဖြစ်တာတွေ ချက်ဖြစ်ခဲ့တဲ့ roleplay တွေ တကယ်ဖြစ်ဖူးခဲ့တာလေးတွေ တချို့က ကိ စိတ်ကူးယဉ်တာဖြစ်သလို တချို့က ကိ တကယ်လုပ်ချင်တာ တချို့က ကိဖြစ်ခဲ့တာလ...
Princess Story By nel8898

Historical Fiction

1.2K 84 9
After her parents were killed, Juliette grows up in a small village in the kingdom of Violand. What she does not know: Her mother was supposed to be...
78.2K 157 6
Emily is your classic good girl. Shes 18 years old. Her life seems all planned out but what happens when she is taken and forced into diapers? Will s...