Married to the Beast // Brock...

By wwepurplevixen

**SEQUEL TO BEAST MODE** "I don't care if the world is against us" "I love you and I know why you complete me... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Still falling for you...
All I want for Christmas is You...
THANKS + DEDICATIONS+SPIN OFF+....
SPIN OFF : ◀Sweet Creatures▶
SNEAK PEAK ♡
Q&A about Brockenzie ♥

Chapter 66

1.2K 32 9
By wwepurplevixen

Hi Beasties! So this weekend marks a year since BEAST MODE was first published! We have come a long way, thank you for almost 60K READS, almost 2.5K VOTES and over 400 comments :) Most of the readers rolled in once it was complete but happy to see it being my most successful fanfic on here!
I really appreciate those reading this sequel, it honestly means so much

THE MOMENT I FELL IN LOVE WITH THIS BEAST 😍😍😍

When I told Brock I wasn't sure what I was expecting to feel, maybe relief as I had kept it inside for months now. I got pushed into a corner and I didn't want to tell him, I didn't want to let him know because then my biggest fear would become a reality. My biggest fear wasn't dying or even Eric making some sort of return, my biggest fear was losing Brock. Losing the only one who knew every part of me, who loved every part of me. Losing the one whose arms I called home, the beginning and ending of my world. There was no me without Brock in my life and maybe that was the most pathetic thing but I didn't care.

I had known life before my Beast and I didn't ever want to go back to it.

Gabrielle Aplin - The Power of Love

Aye... hmmm...

I had told him and I expected so many things except the reaction I got because I figured I knew the Beast that I called husband. I expected him to destroy the cabin, to storm out and leave me alone because he was afraid of what he would do or he would be so distraught he would lose all control and shout at me, use words to hurt me in the cruelest of ways. I would just sit there because I deserved it because I wasn't good enough, but that didn't happen...

Dreams are like angels
They keep bad at bay
Love is the light
Scaring darkness away
I'm so in love with you
Make love your goal

I felt Brock's lips against my skin as my eyes remained closed, interrupting my thoughts as he had been sleeping behind me.

It had been a number of days since I told him, days spent the same as if he hadn't known..

I had been awake but with my back turned to him as he held me to his chest I wasn't sure whether he had known. I didn't move as I stared out at the sun trying to break in through the windows, Brock hadn't done anything I expected. It wasn't for lack of knowing my husband, it was simply that the reaction I got was the one I knew would hurt the most. My husband breaking down along with me...

The power of love
A force from above
Cleaning my soul
Flame on burn desire
Love with tongues of fire
Purge the soul
Make love your goal

His fingers moved to the bottom of his merch tee that I always wore to bed and I smiled as his lips sucked on my skin. I pushed my body back against his feeling what confirmed that my Beast was definitely awake, which led to him chuckling and I turned on my back.

"Mor.."

He cut me off as he immediately pushed his tongue past my lips and held me close. I smiled as I wrapped my legs around him, immediately wanting him as close as he could get as he pushed into me.

I'll protect you from the hooded claw
Keep the vampires from your door
When the chips are down I'll be around
With my undying death defying love for you
Envy will hurt itself

I moaned into the kiss as his hands slipped beneath the tee as he clutched my thighs tightly, making me moan into his lips as he pushed into me slowly but harder each time.

My Beast was more loving than he should have been, taking me every chance he got. I didn't complain as it was something I was afraid would be gone once I told him. He hadn't spoken to me about exactly how he felt but I knew each time he pulled me into an embrace, his lips touched my skin, his fingers clutched me and he sunk into me.

He was showing me that he loved me all the same and he wasn't going anywhere. He didn't need to say it, our relationship had started out more physical than emotional so it was what I needed to confirm that my husband still loved me.

Let yourself be beautiful
Sparkling light, flowers and pearls and pretty girls
Love is like an energy
Rushing in, rushing inside of me, hmmm...

He broke the kiss and stared down at me as he continued moving in and out of me. His eyes burned into mine as he glanced over me before setting his blue eyes on my green ones again.

I loved him more than life and I never wanted him to drift from me. I pushed on his chest and he smiled as I tipped him over and rocked slowly back and forth onto him as he groaned. His eyes not leaving me, filling with love and lust the only things I needed to see then, before he sat up and pulled on my hair and pushed his tongue past my lips.

The power of love
A force from above
Cleaning my soul
Flame on burn desire
Love with tongues of fire
Purge the soul
Make love your goal

"I love you" I whispered into the kiss as he slowly broke it and followed it by several more as he tipped me over yet again.

My Beast had changed for me, become tamed but he was still a Beast to anyone who tried to hurt what we had. But I was the one destroying what we could have had, would that make him slowly hate me?

This time we go sublime
Lovers entwined divine divine
Love is danger, love is pleasure
Love is pure, the only treasure

"Yes" I breath as my thoughts were clouded as pleasure filled me as he groaned loudly into my ear.

I'm so in love with you
Make love your goal

"Fuck I love you Kenzie" he breath before roughly kissing me as he pushed into me over and over again...

Make love your goal

***

"I wish we didn't have to leave this cabin.." I whispered as Raw would be here tonight and after that it was back to me being on the road and Brock back in Minnesota for his training.

"Me neither" He sighed as he set our brunch in front of me or more so lunch as it was closing in for 1pm.

What I liked most about being in the middle of nowhere in Canada was that I didn't have to keep track of time. Paul happened to remind me if I forgot, I hardly got signal but yet Paul always managed to get through, sometimes.

"At least we had a good morning?" He smirked as he joined me at the table and pulled my chair closer.

I wondered why I had even bothered having my own chair as my legs were draped over his lap.

"We always have good mornings, the Beast needs to be satisfied or he tends to be horrible to be around" I shook my head sadly.

"Horrible? Is that so Mrs Lesnar? How about I don't seduce you for one morning and we see who is horrible to be around"

I smiled and kissed his lips before eating.

We ate in a comfortable silence for a bit before I found myself blurting out something.

"I didn't want to be crying when I told you. I wanted you to be able to be completely honest with me about how you felt." I whispered as I waited for him to look at him.

"I was..."

"So you're telling me you'd be okay with us not having a family?"
I hadn't wanted to bring it up after all the emotions that filled us a few days ago but I didn't want him holding in things again and while physically he showed me more than that he still loved me . That didn't mean that he wasn't fighting with several feelings...

"There are other options.." He sighed as he focused his eyes on me.

I shook my head as I let my legs fall off him and stood up as I had finished or maybe lost my appetite.

"I don't want other options. I don't want to have to try something else, yes I know there are so many kids out there who need a home but all I will see while looking at them is a reminder." I blurted out knowing how harsh it sounded.

But I couldn't withhold my feelings from him as I had no one else to share them with and they were slowly eating me alive. The flashes of Eric slowly returning confirmed that I wasn't okay, that was one thing I knew about myself.

It felt like ever since I married my Beast my world had been struck horribly not even by Brock but everything else that I had no control over..

I soon saw him standing in front of me and his fingers traced on my cheek.

"We don't have to think about it now. Its me and you now baby that's all I want you to think about okay?" I searched his eyes that I wanted to hold something but they gave nothing away. All I saw was the love my husband had for me.

I guess I had taken too long to respond as he pulled me into his chest and I wrapped my arms around him. Reminding me of the very day I had told him.

"You and me McKenzie.."

I nodded as I pulled him closer but our embrace was cut short as heard my phone and sighed while he moved back.

I hadn't even known when I switched it on, I guess this morning.

It randomly received signal over the last few days. There were several messages and missed phone calls from all the relevant people in my life. I checked Paul's first and frowned...

"What's wrong?" I heard Brock.

"Uhm pass the laptop" I whispered praying it had some sort of signal.

Darkness soon filled the screen before I saw Bray Wyatt appear on it as it was shown on an episode of Smackdown.

"So little Rollins as they call her was nowhere to be seen last night after falling from her castle. She once was the Queen of the Rollins Kingdom yet just like her brother she is no more. No Seth? Oh well does that leave one Rollins standing on her own? No it doesn't.."

He laughed to himself while I was confused about Seth.

No Seth?

"Because McKenzie is no Rollins. She climbed the kingdom but not as the person she really is; the wife of a Beast who only makes rare appearances and lurks in the shadows. Are you ashamed of having a Beast McKenzie? If you are there is no need to hide the dark parts. We can save you, I can save you from the freedom you seek. We all know things about Beasts.. They're viscous, blood-thirsty and they only care to destroy so where does that leave you, oh sweeeeeet little Rollins? Or should I say Lesnar? It leaves you alone and scared but I extend my hand McKenzie Lesnar! I extend my hand to you to save you from all the harm that shall come your way as each and everyone learns that you're on the dark side with a Beast and his advocate. I will save you, just follow the Buzzards.."

"What the fuck is this?" I heard Brock before I could voice anything.

"I don't know" I frowned as I didn't know what I was looking at. I figured that Bray tormenting me was a once off thing but clearly they took advantage of me being away..

"Kenzie, this man was there after your match and now this shit? And you don't know anything about it?" I saw his jaw clenching and knew he was mentally ripping Hunter and Stephanie's heads off and after my encounter with them that night I didn't want him near them.

"Brock please. I'm just being punished because.." I stopped myself as I was half reasoning out loud.

"Because?" He raised his eyebrow as he shut the laptop and I sighed.

I gripped his hand in mind and traced over his wedding ring to avoid his ocean blue orbs on me.

"I wasn't meant to lose the title" I shrugged.

"What do you mean?"

"I mean, I didn't want to be champion anymore so I gave it to someone who would appreciate it more than I could. Okay, I didn't give because she kicked my ass but either one of us could have won but I was scheduled to win and I didn't" I decided not to mention my emotions being all over the place before I got to the match.

I searched his eyes and he sighed as he ran his free hand over his face before he leaned down and kissed me slowly. "I'm coming with you to the arena."

I smiled at my protective Beast hating the things Bray had said. Well what I was able to get from his speech.

"Brock, I can handle myself on my own, I'm opening the show so I will be fine. Besides, I heard Vince would be there tonight so they can't try anything" I shrugged and he nodded before lifting me into his arms while I frowned.

"Shower"

RAW

"I have to go Brock..." I whispered into his lips as I giggled.

While I wasn't exactly happy about his reaction to Bray's mysterious message I guess I couldn't blame him as I was a bit freaked out.

So what did my Beast decide to do? Tag along to Raw with me, only to drop me off of course as I wasn't exactly sure whether he was even allowed in the building yet. Had it been a live event I would have welcomed him backstage but I didn't need more friction at work.

It would be my first appearance since I lost the championship and I was nervous so I guess it was good he was driving.

"I'll go pick up some dinner since you're up first before coming to pick you up okay?"

"Mmmm yes Beast" I smiled as I opened my door but turned to him briefly and kissed him one more time before reluctantly leaving.

I sighed as I entered my locker room, while I was used to it. The fact that I was fixed to Monday Night Raw with no Dean and Renee barging into my locker room or travelling with me?

Yes it would be okay this week as Brock was with me but he could only handle so much. Besides, with the match drawing in at the end of August he wouldn't be around for much longer.

I still had to determine what exactly my role would be now that I wasn't champion. It didn't seem like I would be getting a rematch as Paul had let me know that Charlotte had qualified for a shot due to me missing Raw. So my guaranteed rematch would not guarantee me a spot in the biggest event of the Summer.

To be honest I didn't mind missing it, Brock would be in Vegas that week and I would have liked to spend as much time with him before then. Me not being on Summerslam would guarantee me a weekend with my husband that I could never get enough of.

My husband had a way of making a couple of days with him bliss and the last week with him regardless of the ups and down had been just that. While we hadn't fully discussed it all and I hadn't told him exactly what was wrong with me due to our emotions getting ahead of us. I simply wanted him to focus on his big UFC200 match and once that was done we could speak about it again.

I just needed him to be with me so that I could see that he was still okay. Neither of us would be fully okay and it was foolish of me to try and play it down when I told him. We both lost what we wanted to fill up our home and...

"McKenzie you're up!" I heard a knock followed by a voice and saw Paul.

I smiled and followed him out but soon heard my brother's voice.

"Hey sis!" I heard Seth as the explosions filled the rest of the arena and Paul walked further on as he checked his emails to give us some privacy.

"Hey" I gave a small smile feeling slightly guilty for letting my argument with my brother slip my mind.

"Look I'm sorry sis, I know you have a match about now and as you can see I will not be competing. I'm just here for a meeting with Vince but I guess karma's a bitch. I go off on my sister and I end up with fractured ribs."

"What?" I screamed out with Bray's words ringing in my head.

"Yeah, it was an accident. Dean feels like shit but I won't be out for long" he shook his head but before I could respond he spoke again.

"I know the type of person you are sis and I get why you felt the need to question me but I can't give you answers to things I don't know" he stared at me as he searched my eyes looking for forgiveness.

"Seth you were right its not my life" I sighed as I was withholding things from Seth that normally out of fear I would tell him first yet I was expecting him to be honest with me.

"I just love you both. Its weird you both are so alike so I guess I should have maybe seen things blending. Look you don't have to tell me big brother" I shrugged as I rubbed his shoulder a bit.

"Its not as simple as that though" he gave a small smile.

"It never is" I sighed and soon felt his arms around me.

"I know you have Brock now but I'll always be here Kenzie. Never doubt that and whatever you don't know you don't need to. Just trust that I wouldn't hurt Paige" I felt him kiss my forehead before the music blasted and I nodded.

Still not sure what they were or whether it was some drunken night but decided it was best I didn't know.

I made my way out and was happy that I still got cheers despite being without a title. Of course as further punishment my opponent was unknown, not that it mattered to me who it was. I tried to push away the side of me that doubted my ability, maybe I wasn't good enough to be a champion but I was the wife of a Beast and he was proud of me. And it was not easy impressing my husband, I mean our first night together it took several rounds together to simply satisfy his needs..

BEAST MODE - CHAPTER 2 CONTINUED

A couple minutes passed and there was still no one and I glanced at the referee as well as Jojo and they both shrugged. I was about to reach for a mic when darkness filled the arena as the monitor flashed and my heart stopped.

Not again...

"Little Rollins..Little Rollins.. I guess I can see why that is your preferred name. It ties you to your brother , I don't have experience but I have heard that sometimes your brother is your only protector. When your parents scream at all hours of the day when you believe you are not what this world wants. When you feel like you are punished each and every day and you start to hate your very own existence because you believe no one wants you. You believe you are alone and they say blood is thicker than water so I guess that's why big brother Rollins shadow is what you chose to follow.
You have the Rollins name McKenzie but do you fight like a Rollins, do you talk like a Rollins? With your advocate at your side McKenzie! Are you McKenzie or just playing another role as you did with Brother Rollins.. You were his shadow and once his shadow faded , you rose and then you became a Beast but who is McKenzie? She fights like a Beast, she is represented by the advocate of a Beast but does she know who she is?"

I frowned as the screen was blank and all that was there was a rocking chair while his voice felt like it was all around me.

"Without the advocate, without the Rollins name? McKenzie who are you? I can tell you what you could be if you just followed the buzzards. I can save you if you would just follow the light!"

Everything went dark and I frowned as the dimly lit spotlight shone on the ring.

I wasn't sure what to do until I heard music blasting as the lights lit up as before and I tried to push back my racing heart as I saw Nia Jax enter.

I had heard there were new people on the roster and the fact that it was the cousin of The Rock was intimidating and with the confusion filling me I doubt I would be good in this match.

***

I frowned as I was about to jump off the top rope when everything went dark yet again. I saw Nia roll out as everyone already knew what it meant but I was confused as once in a night was enough for me.

I had hoped with Vince being here the madness would end but it hadn't..

I heard Paul next to me as he had climbed the steps but I ignored him and jumped off and moved to the center of the ring slowly.

But as I did the little light showing disappeared and darkness surrounded me as the crowd fell silent.

I didn't know where exactly I was anymore and I felt my heart racing.

"The darkness McKenzie. I can make it go away if you stop refusing. I can make it all go away if you just choose to follow the right path.."

I heard his voice, trying to follow Paul's voice somewhere but before I could I felt my legs being pulled as his voice filled the arena and I fell to the mat.

I tried to grasp onto something but there was nothing. I didn't know what would happen once he got me, I knew this was personal. They couldn't just attack me I had to sign a contract and...

"Oh McKenzie, seems you are all alone. What good is your advocate if he can't save you?"

His laughter filled the arena as I felt tears filling my eyes. Alberto had reminded me of the fear, the flashes returned and I was consumed by nothing but darkness.

I was alone..

"Let me go please! Please!" I begged as all I could see was Eric's face burned into my head as I tried to reach the phone to call my brother.

BEAST MODE - CHAPTER 48 (shows flashback)

But only there was no phone and we weren't in my apartment.

I heard Paul's voice somewhere in the distance before hearing the familiar music of my husband fill the arena. I felt the grip on my leg loosen and Paul helping me into the corner, hiding me as I wiped my tears. The darkness disappeared but not completely as the silent crowd was silent no more..

The Beast had returned..

"I knew you'd get your Beast to save you again. I knew you were the key to bringing The Beast out of hiding. McKenzie must not be harmed..Isn't that what he always did while you were breaking free from your brother. The Beast The Conquerer the Destroyer is nothing more than the Savior to the Lost Rollins..." He laughed as his voice had caused, who I realized was Harper, to break free from my Beast.

Brock glanced back at me and I saw the glare fixed on his face in the dimly lit ring. I couldn't speak as I stared into his eyes..

He then stared at Harper, laughing on the ramp, and he glanced at me one more time before sliding underneath the ropes and taking after him.

"BROCK!"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

69.7K 1.6K 42
Wattcelebrityy Winner ©2018 | Best OC × WWE Book What started out as an arranged marriage turned out to be exactly what the other was looking for. An...
112K 2.3K 52
6 couples, 50 singles, one question. Can they resist temptation? (started March 2019, finished December 2019)
372K 12.1K 109
♥WON BEST WRESTLER • CELEBRITY FANFICTION IN SUMMER WRESTLING AWARDS - MAY 2017♥ Highest ranking : November 2018 - 2 #joeanoai ...
54.9K 1.2K 30
Ever felt so ugly, pretending that he loves me Sometimes it's just not money never had to afford me Now I'm sick and tired of you just taking right o...