Beautiful Lies With An Ugly T...

By Jvoxo_

A girl named Miyanee', she's 16 in the 10th grade trying to fix her trust issues with the people in her life... More

The Regular
Could He Be??Maybe
Do You Really Love Me Or Am I Just Some Bitch You Fuck With??
Even If The Truth Hurts..I Still Want To Hear It
These Bitches Got Me Fucked Up...& Him Too?
The History
New Besties?You Tell Me...
Yay Hot Skates!!!Wait Hold Up...
School!!!Ohh Buddie!!!!!
School!!!Ohh Buddie!!!!!Pt 2
Wait...Your My What?!
Shit Just Got Real!!...Well I Think
Toronto Here We Go!!/Damn This Shit Cray!!
Is It Real Or Fake?Idk But Its Definitly Love/Them Bitches Again?!OMFG
Aint Thinkin Bout Chu No More Pt 1 Of 2
Aint Thinkin Bout Chu No More Pt 2 Of 2
Damn..Drama!!/Out With The Old & In Wit The New Girl?
~Question(s) NOT A Chp!!
I Could Treat You Better <3 {Pics Of Main Ppl}
Damn This Is Awkward.....
About This Story....

Introduction

3K 12 4
By Jvoxo_

Hi My Name Is Miyanee' & Im 16 years old.I just moved from New York to here...California,I really didnt want to come here BUT i had to. I've been through more relationships then you've known. If you forget about all those relationships...well i live with my father,mom,& lil brother my family is crazy and i gotta house thats big...what can get better than that?? Nothing!! I have 3 bedrooms 2 that we use for guest rooms..we have 4 bathrooms...we gotta living room & a secret movie theater in the basement & of course a kitchen.

(I know there are mistakes in this story .. this was my first story soo I hope you understand :) thankss)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.3K 33 21
My name is Alex and I'm 16 and I live with my dad. My mom passed away when I was ten. My dad don't have much to do with me since he always wanted a b...
105 0 30
A young girl with a troubled life runs into someone she never thought she would. Love brings out secrets in one another but is brought to a halt...
478K 13.3K 95
Meet Sarah Reed, a seventeen year-old girl without a care in the world. Her life is what people would call average with a few ups and downs, overall...
10K 1.2K 40
"𝗪𝗵𝗮𝘁 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗳𝘂𝗰𝗸..." 𝗜 𝗵𝗲𝗮𝗿𝗱 𝗮𝗯𝗼𝘃𝗲 𝗺𝗲. 𝗜 𝘀𝗹𝗼𝘄𝗹𝘆 𝗿𝗲𝗺𝗼𝘃𝗲𝗱 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗻𝗮𝗽𝗸𝗶𝗻 𝘁𝗵𝗮𝘁 𝘄𝗮𝘀 𝗼𝗻 𝗺𝘆 𝗳𝗮𝗰𝗲 �...