sofa ⋆ lee seokmin

By gazingat

screw ups aren't that bad when the love of your life is one of them More

sofa
songs
- : 1
- : 2
- : 3
- : 4
- : 5
- : 6
- : 7
- : 9
- : 10
- : 11
- : 12
- : 13
- : 14
- : 15

- : 8

2.8K 155 45
By gazingat

   "Joy, can you please tell me what I'm forgetting? My goodness, darling, I don't know what I'm doing wrong." Seokmin called into the phone. It was the day of their five year anniversary.

She ended the call before he could continue.

It had been a long day for the both of them since a mini fire had started in their kitchen and Joy had had to stay to deal with it since Seokmin was running late for work.

It was 6 pm. Joy spammed his phone incessantly and he was just stuck in traffic, trying to take his employee home.

She was attractive yet a bit young for him. Yet it didn't occur to him that he should've told Joy.

"Hey, you wanna grab some pizza and take the not-so-short-cut?" His fellow employee, Gia, gave him a tiny grin, nodding.

"Yeah, of course. I'm free all day." And he nodded in agreement, too.

Gia ended up making a move on him that night.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

231K 6.8K 77
Daphne Bridgerton might have been the 1813 debutant diamond, but she wasn't the only miss to stand out that season. Behind her was a close second, he...
9.5K 407 29
I guess being with you isn't that bad - Jihoon Written by - Minty Started on - 30th January 2022 Ended on - 3rd March 2022 ( Prequel of Arranged M...
174K 6.4K 39
"hey umm.. i like you. you might not know me but guess what? i like you" "now that i've already confessed to you. can you reject me?" started: 15th D...
21.2K 743 13
"let me show you how a real man treats a woman" - Rumour spread around the whole office that Lee Jennie, the sweetest and most hard working girl got...