Watching You boyxboy oneshot

Oleh Grooveytiesquad

Kato goes through his normal day's of walking through the hallways with his friend Trevor, but things change... Lebih Banyak

Watching You boyxboy oneshot

1.5K 20 14
Oleh Grooveytiesquad

This is a oneshot story inspired by the drawing artist Yoneda Kou.  Same concept but written form.  Sorry for any spelling or grammar mistakes, Enjoy :]

"Are you kidding me, you are not going to chill with me today?" my best friend whined as we walked down the hallway of our school.

"I told you I am going to hang out with Isabel." I replied.

"That means you are picking a girl over me again!  I wont forgive you, you slut."

"Don't say it so loudly, asshole."

In a crowd of people all wearing the same uniform, even if it is a distant figure seen from far away, yours is the only body I can always recognize. I am always yearning for your love.

"Let go!" I yelled, raising my voice while trying to shake Trevor off of me.

"No, not until you lend me some money." he said while clinging onto my arm.

Trevor has always been this idiotic and hopeless, but his refreshing outlook makes him popular with the girls and the fellows.

"You better return it."

"Of course!"

"By next week?"

"Definitely!"

Although types like them are unexpectedly close, Their eyes usually give them away.

"Do you know the short, light skinned guy from the class next to ours?" I asked Trevor as we sat on the roof of the school.

"What? Who?"

"The short haired guy with the pretty face.  Kinda gloomy looking."

"Maybe if I saw him I might know.  What about him?"

"It's nothing."

After sitting up there for a while we decided to stop skipping and go to  our next class since the bell rung.  We got into the hall and went our separate ways.  Sighing, I walk around a corner and something catches my eye.  Oh, it's that guy I was talking about earlier.

He's tiny.  I notice something written on his shoe.

"What does that say?"

He turns around and looks up at me with a passive expression.

"...Hero."

"Hero! Heh, that's a funny name." I say, but he just walks past me.

"Oh."

"Hey." I say passively and he stops without turning around.

"You like Trevor, right?"

"Shall I help you out?"

"What..are..you..saying.."

"You're stare is kind of noticeable.  I thought that Trevor might notice one day but then again he is pretty dense."

"I am always with him so I could not help but see it."

"Then I would stare anymore."

"Huh?"

"Ah. No that's not what I meant."

"You can have the gracious help of me: his best friend.  This is your big chance!"

"I'm sorry but.." he trails off before turning around and walking away.

I guess I am being told to mind my own business.

Next Day

I slowly make my way to my locker.  This is going to be such a long day.

"Your 'Help'..."

I look over to see to see hero leaning against the wall across from me at the opening to the school.

"..would mean what exactly?"

I glance out of the door and see Trevor in his gym uniform playing soccer on the field.

"Firstly, it would be best for us to get close.  He gets lonely easily so if we are friends then he'll notice you soon enough."

"I'll also tell you his likes and dislikes. Oh and before you confess, you should kiss him first."

"Huh?"

"Before that you might want to practice."

"Umm..well..that's a bit.."

"Don't worry about it, he's an idiot."

"Is there anything you want to know?" I question.

"Uhh..yeah."

"How about his favorite food?" he asks.

Whoa, even his ears are red.

"General Tso Chicken."

"..."

"Is that all? Like what his type is or something?"

"No."

"What is that, you don't seem into this at all."

"The thing is..I don't really want to be anything with Trevor." he mumbles.

"Huh? You mean you are not expecting anything?"

"That might be so."

"It is sorta..I'm good with just watching him."

"So why did you agree to let me help you?"

"Hearing about him..does make me happy."

"That's why you don't really have to help me, Just telling me things about him will do."

Seeing him, it makes me realize that I have never been in love.

"That's not even worth it."

He's so serious.

"I'm nervous. I don't want to be rejected."

Compared to how I do everything in quips, his seriousness is almost intolerable. 

...

I started to hate the clueless Trevor a bit.

Leaving the locker room we make our way to the cafeteria for breakfast.  I grab a juice from the food line and walk to a empty table with Hero following behind me.

"So what part?"

"Huh?"

"What part do you like, like his stupidity or face maybe?"

"His face then." he replies looking down.

'Hey, what is up with you?"

"The truth is, I don't really know what part of him I like.  Before I knew it, I couldn't stop watching him."

"Ah, you were really obvious!"

"I'll...be more careful."

"Oh, no. You don't really need to worry about it."

"He's really thick." I chuckle.

"But you noticed, Kato."

"Well..I have a sixth sense for these things."

"You said I was obvious!"

Whoa!  He's pouting, cute!

"I over exaggerated, I'm sorry.  Don't worry about it. alright?"

"..."

"What's wrong?" I ask watching him as he drops his head into his hands.

"I'm sorry.  I am being a burden to you."

"Ah..You..aren't really..."

"Kato."

"Why are you trying to help me?"

'There is no vaule in it for you and I can't give you anything in return. Also it must be boring to talk to me."

"..."

"It's not boring. really."

Later that day

You could hear a thunk as Trevor hit the wall.  I stood there with the basketball in my hand looking at him.

"HEY, WHAT ARE YOU DOING?!" he yelled.

"Sorry, my hand slipped." I replied, throwing the ball up into the air.

'Liar! You did it on purpose!"

"You were in the way, it's your own fault."

"That's so mean!"

"No, it's not." I say turning around and sounding completely indifferent.

"Meanie, and you've been so cold lately!." he whines. following behind me.

He kind of..

...Really pisses me off.

Walking down the hallway I spot Hero up ahead approaching us.  As we pass by strangely he averts his eyes.

"Mornin," I say glancing back at him.

"M-morning!" he say's with a blush.

"Man, he's completely red." Trevor comments from beside me.

"Really?"

Since when, I wonder."

That's that Hero you have been hanging out with recently, isn't it?"

"Oh you know him?"

"Yeah, I talked to him a little bit.  He is friends with Luke from the soccer club.  We talked since they were together."

"What did you guys talk about?"

"About?  Just random stuff, whatever came up.  He looks a bit stuck up bit when you get to know him he is cute and timid."

"..."

End of the day

"Sorry I have a date today." I say as I see Hero walking towards me by the lockers.

"Oh, you've got a girlfriend.  Sorry for always taking up your time." he says looking down.

'Girlfriend.' Ha. More like a fuck buddy.  I haven't seen her at all recently."

"Sorry I didn't even think!  Bye." he said turning and walking away.

I'm such a kid.

He didn't even tell me he talked to Trevor.  It wasn't even a big deal, yet I...

"What do you want to eat?" Isabel asks me as we make our way down the crowded streets.

"You choose." I respond lazily.

'What? I don't know."

I should have gone home with him.

Looking out of the corner of my eye I see something that catches my eye.  Turning to look I see Hero, sitting in a McDonald's, sipping on a drink.

Racing inside I stop him as he stands up.

"Hero!" I say grabbing his arm and panting."

"Kato..."

"Huh? What about your girlfriend?"

"I broke up with her."

"What, why?"

'Because, I don't like her."

"I...see."

'Sh-shall we sit?" he asks.

"Y-yeah."

"You're all sweaty." he smiles.

"Hey, don't laugh!" I say while fanning myself.

"Sorry." he says giggling.

"You know, I've never seen you in a hurry before."

"Oh?"

"Yeah.  I thought that you were always cool and collected, like an adult." 

"I'm really not."

"Lately, I haven't been cool at all.  Hero-"

"AAHHHH, IT REALLY IS YOU!" someone yells startling us.

"Trevor!"

"Hey, can I join you guys?" he asks glancing at me. 

"Uh, yeah."

Trevor climbs into the booth taking a seat next to me

"You are hanging out with Hero again!?"

"You got a problem with that?"

"You've been really close lately! Let me in on it too! I am dying of loneliness!"

"Let you in on it?"

"I can't?"

"Oh, no it's.." I trail off as I glance at Hero who's looking downwards."

That's right.  He likes Trevor.

"It's not a problem." I say.

I can't get in the way now.

"Hurray! I wan't to try talking to Hero for a while now!"

"Oh right, tommorow is a free day! Let's all go to Hero's!" Trevor shouts while throwing his arms up in the air."

"Huh?" Hero says as I slap Trevor in the back of his head.

Really, this guy. He makes plans regardless of how others feel.

The next day

Walking up to the address I was given from Hero yesterday I stand there taking in the appearance of his house.  Not to bad.  The lawn is clean and cut and the house is painted blue, my favorite color.  I ring on the door bell and Hero and Trevor answer the door.

Swinging his arm around Hero's neck while pointing at me, "You're late, Kato!"

"Yo."

Stay calm, stay calm.

"Morning." Hero responds with a blush.

"Okay! I'll give you a tour, come on in!" Trevor chimes.

"Man, you are such a pest."

"Ahh! You are such a meanie!" he whimpers.

Finally making our way upstairs after the tour we sit down and start to play some video games.  Me and Hero sit on the floor while Trevor sits on the bed.  Soon Trevor starts complaining about how he is currently lacking cigarettes.

"Alright, then I'll go get some smokes."

"I've got some."

"Naw, I am smoking menthol's now." Trevor responds.

"Hero, Join me."

"H-huh."

"You are really shameless, go get em yourself." I say.

"I want to go with Hero!"

I glance at Hero but he looks down.

"I see.  Hurry up then."

"Yep! I have to go pee pee first."

Walking out Trevor leaves just us two alone.

"That's great right?  Looks like it is not hopeless between you two."

"..."

"Let's go! I am done." Trevor says from the doorway.

"We will be right back."

Hero gets up and exits with Trevor, shutting the door.

I let my head hang and my hands go up to my hair.

"Shit!"

Thud. Thud. Thud. Thud. Bang!

Huh? Looking over towards the door that was thrown open I see a very out of breath Hero.

"Hero?"

He stares at me with a flushed face.

"What's the matter, did you forget something?"

"I....I.."

"Hey, why did you suddenly go back? Hero?!" I hear Trevor's voice getting increasingly closer.

"Ah, Please, wai-" Hero is cut off.

I run to the door slamming it shut.

"Eh, hey!  What are you doing?!" I hear Trevor yell as he tries to rattle the doorknob.

"Sorry." I say while using my back and arms to hold the door shut.

"Your not sorry! What are you playing at?"

"I'm not playing!"

"Then open the door, dick!"

"I'm begging you Trevor, shut up for a bit"

"Kato, I'm sorry I used your offer to help me out, but I lied sorry." Hero suddenly says.

I look at him and he's blushing with his eyes squeezed shut.

"Actually..I've..Alway's like you."

"But, even if you misunderstood me, I thought I would be happy just to be with you."

"But, it turns out-"

He is cut off as I quickly pull him into a kiss.  I pull back to see his blushing face and trembling lips.

"Really, I am so uncool."

"Why?!"

"You are pretty dense too." I reply.

"HEY, STOP BEING A JERK, KATO!" Trevor shouts, pushing on the door.

"What are you two doing, let me in too!" he whines as he pushes the door open a bit.

"Shut up! Quit getting in the way!" I shout, getting irritated.

"What? In the way? How?"

"Hero, do something about Kato, what's going on?" he sniffles.

"Ah! Sorry Trevor..I'll open.."

I grab Hero and lock our lips once more.

"Eh..What?" Trevor says confused before I slam the door shut.

"K-Kato, he..s-s-saw" Hero says flustered.

"Sorry, but. I am sick of hearing his name...coming from your mouth." I say hugging Hero and resting my head on his shoulder.

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

1.7M 17.3K 3
*Wattys 2018 Winner / Hidden Gems* CREATE YOUR OWN MR. RIGHT Weeks before Valentine's, seventeen-year-old Kate Lapuz goes through her first ever br...
1M 25.4K 44
When young Diovanna is framed for something she didn't do and is sent off to a "boarding school" she feels abandoned and betrayed. But one thing was...
6.5M 179K 55
⭐️ ᴛʜᴇ ᴍᴏꜱᴛ ʀᴇᴀᴅ ꜱᴛᴀʀ ᴡᴀʀꜱ ꜰᴀɴꜰɪᴄᴛɪᴏɴ ᴏɴ ᴡᴀᴛᴛᴘᴀᴅ ⭐️ ʜɪɢʜᴇꜱᴛ ʀᴀɴᴋɪɴɢꜱ ꜱᴏ ꜰᴀʀ: #1 ɪɴ ꜱᴛᴀʀ ᴡᴀʀꜱ (2017) #1 ɪɴ ᴋʏʟᴏ (2021) #1 IN KYLOREN (2015-2022) #13...
1.3M 80.1K 36
"You all must have heard that a ray of light is definitely visible in the darkness which takes us towards light. But what if instead of light the dev...