The Nightmare You Saved Me Fr...

By Lasting4ever

Life without being notice was top priority for Emma Davis. The dark secrets that linger in the place she call... More

Tears Come First ~ chapter 1
Tears Come First ~ chapter 2
Tears Come First ~ chapter 3
Tears Come First ~ chapter 5
Tears Come First ~ chapter 6
Tears Come First ~ chapter 7
Tears Come First ~ chapter 8
Tears Come First ~ chapter 9
Tears Come First ~ chapter 10
Tears Come First ~ chapter 11
Tears Come First ~ chapter 12
Tears Come First ~ chapter 13
Tears Come First ~ chapter 14
Tears Come First ~ chapter 15
Tears Come First ~ chapter 16
Tears Come First ~ chapter 17
Tears Come First ~ chapter 18
Tears Come First ~ chapter 19
Tears Come First ~ chapter 20
Tears Come First ~ chapter 21
Tears Come First ~ chapter 22
Tears Come First ~ chapter 23
Tears Come First ~ chapter 24
Tears Come First ~ chapter 25
Tears Come First ~ chapter 26
Tears Come First ~ chapter 27
Tears Come First ~ chapter 28
Tears Come First ~ chapter 29
Tears Come First ~ chapter 30
Tears Come First ~ chapter 31
Tears Come First ~ Chapter 32
Tears Come First ~ Chapter 33
Important!
Tears Come First ~ chapter 34
Tears Come First ~ Chapter 35
Tears Come First ~ Chapter 36
Tears Come First ~ Chapter 37
Tears Come First ~ Chapter 38
Tears Come First ~ Chapter 39
Tears Come First ~ Chapter 40
Tears Come First ~ Chapter 41
Tears Come First ~ Chapter 42
Tears Come First ~ Chapter 43
Tears Come First ~ Chapter 44
Tears Come First ~ Chapter 45
Tears Come First ~ Final Chapter

Tears Come First ~ chapter 4

13.8K 293 53
By Lasting4ever

Well happy Sunday!!!

Here's an update hope you all enjoy!!! If you could take a sec out of your day and press the vote button that's over <------   That would mean a whole lot to me!!

I'm going to make my updated be from four days to seven so please bare with me!!

SOOO if you enjoyed it:

Comment

Vote

and Fan!!

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~**~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Recap:

“Where do you think you’re going?” Tyler asked angrily.

“Home, now if you’ll excuse me?”

“You’re not going anywhere” He told me shaking now.

He finally dropped his grip on me and I was able to try and escape but he again caught up with me. This time he pulled me back like he had minutes ago, but with more force. He ended up pining me to the building. Where my head collided with the concrete wall, for a second time today.

“Tyler calm down” I heard his parents exclaim as they came running over. I didn’t realize it but I was shaking. That when I saw his hands go back and I prepared myself for the worse but everything went blank and I went numbed.

<~>~<~>~<~>~<~>~<~>~<~>~<~>~<~>~<~>~<~>~<~>~<~>~<~>

 My head was throbbing, letting my eyes fluttered open I didn’t recognize the room I was in. Where was I? I looked at my arm and it had an IV sticking it. The room didn’t seem to be a hospital room. Spotting a digital clock on the nightstand beside the bed showed it was 9:15 p.m. Kevin was bound to kill me.

Pulling the IV from my arm I pushed myself off the bed. I kept a hand on the bed to support me, I was very dizzy for some reason. After a minute of making sure I was able to walk I took my hand of the bed.

 I proceeded to the door as fast as I could without tumbling forward. When I got to the door I turned the door knob and opened it quickly, but when I walked through the door I ran into something hard.

Catching me off guard I backed up to look at the thing I ran into. Looking up to see Tyler standing in the door way caused my mouth dropped. As I backed up he moved forwards almost mimicking my moves.

Wait am I in his house oh no, I don’t even know this guy and I’m at his house god knows what was in the IV or even what he has or will do to me.

“Please let me go.” I begged as I moved backwards. Without noticing there was a chair behind me I tripped over it and falling on the floor, causing Tyler to run over to me.

“Emma, are you okay?” He questioned me.

“I’m fine but please let me leave, I must go home.” I told him with tears falling down my face.

I felt Tyler move beside me, turning my eyes towards him I saw him bending down to the floor. Then he placed his hands around my waist pulling me into his chest. “SHH you’re fine, and look I’m sorry about earlier I didn’t mean to frighten you that will never happen again” He explained to me as he wiped away the tears.

“I understand but I must get home, Kevin will be worried.” I believe worried was wrong to say more like pissed but I couldn’t tell Tyler that could I?

“Don’t worries my mother called Kevin and explained to him what have happen, and he said he is glad your okay and wants you home first thing tomorrow.”

Kevin was an amazing actor let me tell you, but behind his words were I’m going to kill that girl. Although he would never tell anybody this.

“Do you know what you’ve done?” I exclaimed without thinking.

“Wait do you mean?” Tyler asked.

“Nothing forget it.” I told him.

“Emma don’t worry he was fine with it, but for now you need to go back and lie down and keep the IV in your arm, and I’ll go get you something to eat.” He told me.

Not wanting to say too much about my situation with Kevin I nodded my head and got up with his help. He led me back to the bed and helped me get situated. Then he went to get me something to eat.

As he made his way to the door he paused for a moment “My mom will be up shortly to check on you.” With that being said I nodded my head and watched him leave.

It saddened me a little to see Tyler leave which was odd but what was odder than that was the bond I felt  between myself and Tyler which was weird since I just met him.

Most people would have probably have felt scarred of him and this feeling especially since  what occurred earlier today but it felt like I just couldn’t no matter how hard I tried.

About 5 minutes later Tyler enter with a plate of chicken and fries in one hand and a huge glass of water in the other. I sat up and adjusted myself. He came over and sat the water on the nightstand and handed me the plate of food.

“I can’t eat all this.” I told him pushing the plate away.

“Well try, you don’t have much in your body, and that’s why you fainted so easily.” He told me pushing the plate back.

“Fine.” I told him giving in and eat the food. Before I knew it I had finish the whole plate. I guess I was hungry since this was my first real meal in a while.

I handed Tyler the plate. “I guess you were hungry.” Tyler nudged me in my side as he had a huge grin on his face as if he won the lottery.

We sat in a comfortable silence for a few minutes until we heard the door open. Both of our eyes went to the door to see Tyler’s mom Lisa entering.

“Tyler it’s time for you to go down stairs and have a talk with your father and the others.” Lisa explained. Confusion swept over me others why not say family or friends what does she means by others.

Tyler pushed himself off of the bed I could have sworn he let out a growl but I just ignored it. “Emma I’m going to have to take some blood and test you vitals and all. I nodded my head then closed my eyes as Lisa drew blood.

When she was done she asked me a few questions that just needed a yes and a no and left. Once she left the door didn’t even get to shut before it opened and Tyler walked in. Boy was he fast.

 I couldn’t take this, what would the hottest guy at our school want with me? For crying out loud he would easily get one of the preps at the school. He maybe new but I know it’s a matter of time before one of them turn him on their side.

“Look you don’t have to act nice around me I’m use to jerks so you can drop that act and let me go.” I told him.

“What act? Emma I really do like you, there is no act, you make me complete.” He told me in a stern voice.  

“Don’t kid yourself I’m not your type. Plus you just met me how can you even like me?”

“Emma you the only type I ever want. You have no idea how long I have waited for you.” He told me staring at me intensely.

“Waited what are you talking about?”

Taking my hands into his, he then took and big breathe and released it “Emma I can’t quiet tell you yet but I promise I will very soon.”

“Don’t make promises you can’t keep.” I told him coldly. Every time I was told by someone they would never leave me or lie to me I can’t handle anymore heart break.

Shaking his head with a painful expression he turned to look at me in my eyes “I don’t intend on making a promise I can’t keep but this one I can.”

Tears began to block my vision so I shook my head to get them to go away “Please don’t.” I begged him.

“Why can’t you just see I don’t want to hurt you, I want to protect you and make you happy.”

I pulled my hands from his “Because I’m not supposed to be happy.” I repeated the words Kevin tells me every night.

I felt his gaze on my face causing my cheeks to warn up. “Is that really what you think?”

I can’t do this if I mess up and say too much I’ll be dead when I get home “I’m going to go to sleep now.” I told him lying down on the bed. I felt a hand tough my face and  turn my face towards him.

“Emma I want you to trust me and let me in your heart maybe not now but sometime.” Tyler pleads to me.

I just turned over on the bed and closed my eyes. Trust, what was trust anymore, because the only trust I knew was a promise that people broke.

<><><><><><><><> 

“Stupid Bitch, what did you tell him?” Kevin yelled at me as he held a handful of hair in a fist.

“Nothing Honest” I told him

“Well I don’t believe now you can just pay the price.” He told me waving a knife in his hand.

“Please No, NO, NO!!!!!!!”

<><><><><><><><><><><> 

I jolted up from the bed, soaked by my own sweat and Tears flying from my eyes. Thank God it was just a dream. Wait where am I, Glancing around the room I remembered that I was still at Tyler’s house. I looked over at the clock to be told it was 3 in the morning.

The door busted open and Tyler came running in. “Emma, are you okay?” He asked me as he positions himself on the bed beside me pulling me into an embrace.

Nodding my head to give him a response Tyler started to stroke my hair then tried calming me down with soothing words, because I was still crying. I must have fallen asleep in his arms because when I woke up later I was still in his arms.

To my surprise he was still awake. “Are you okay now?”

“Yeah, I just need to go home.” I told him getting up from his embrace.

“Oh okay well, you should eat first.” He commanded

“No its fine Kevin always fixes me breakfast on Saturday.” I lied to him. I hated to lie to him but I need to get home the longer I stay out the worse Kevin will be.

“Okay…” Tyler said I could see he caught my lie but told himself to believe it.

He helped me get in to his car since my ankle was still sore. We talked some on the ride but it was more of him asking me if I was okay every minute which I would reply back with a yes and as well as me giving him directions to my house.

“Turn here.” I told him pointing to my neighbor’s house.

“Okay.”

He helped me to the porch I pulled the key out from under the mat and went inside. I watched out the window for him to leave. I was so lucky I was house sitting this week I couldn’t have had him drop me off at my house where Kevin could have answered the door and God only knows what would have happened.

 I placed the key back under the mat on the front porch where it was and went out the back door that cuts over to Kevin’s house.

 Shutting the gate behind me I managed to sneak in threw back door. I turned around to close the door slowly and quietly. I felt my hair being pulled and my body growing limp as I was pulled by only my hair.

“Thank you can go around Telling people.” Kevin yelled at me while he strikes me a few times across my face.

“No” I managed to speak out.

“You know what happens to bitches like you?” He questioned me.

“Please no, please Kevin please!” I plead my life out

“Too late should have thought that before you went off cry to someone.”

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.3K 114 30
Tyler Price only loves two things his little sister Skylar and pack. As Alpha of Silver Moon Pack, at the age of 19. Him and his wolf Alex couldn't c...
3.3M 84K 29
"Oh fuck no, this can't happen, why me?" he says with a mixture of anger and frustration in his face. "What's your full name?" he asks me while looki...
2.3M 67.4K 51
Amelia Davis is 20 and she's apart of the Moonlight pack. She has already shifted and she hasn't found her mate yet. This doesn't worry her because s...
1.9K 93 17
This is a world where power and dominance stand above anything and everything else. This is a world where you don't want to run around in the dark. ...