To See the Bright Side (Narut...

By BluePringlez

Usagi is a normal quiet girl on the outside, friends with just about everyone, with a few secrets... She love... More

Prolouge-A Wish
1. A Meaningless Confession
2-Thats What She Said
3-Threads of Time and Memories
4-A Pointless Test
5-The Truth Might Set You Free...
6-OH JUMPSCARES & FEVERS
7-To be Stronger
8- I tried to keep it a secret
9-Birthday -Part 1
10- Birthday, Part 2
11-Birthday-Part 3-I hate Hospitals so much
12-Gaara doesn't like hugs...yet c:
13-Jason Returns? -gasp-
14-You Had a Reunion Party...And Didn't Invite Me?!
15-Chunin Exams Started! WITHOUT MY FREAKING CONSENT
16- MooMoo Exorcism-Failed :c
17-Back to the Hospital.. :c
19- Space c:
20-One word...Kawaii
21- Epic Fail Fight Scene :/
22- Swog
23-Memo-ed! :D
24- This Is Going To Be A Long Week...
25- Its not PMS. Its the (.)
26- Woof
27- Fear

18- Prophecys Suck

791 17 5
By BluePringlez

Usagi Pov.

Have you ever been in a world with such low technology that they couldn't have a t.v in each hospital room? No? Oh, then I guess it'd be hard to understand the boredom of not being allowed to move from your room...and all you can do is stare at the ceiling, humming a song (play epic video).

The nurse said that I am not 'allowed' to leave until I get better, yet I can hear Ino and Sakura yell for Lee to stop pushing himself further, I myself wanted to go down there and cheer for him, but from the lack of talking and a slight fever I lost my voice. I pushed myself up and sat on the side of the bed, my feet hanging over the side. My hand went to my burning shoulder, which pleaded for me to lay down. But I was not going to rest, because that is boring, and sleeping will get me killed.

Yet here I am, letting my mind wander to what Auburn said. A myth..? Time and Space? What does she mean? My hand left from my shoulder, back to my hourglass shaped marking right below my neck. My headband was on the tableside. I stood up slowly, making sure my feet could pick up 100 pounds of pure me. Yep...safe, The weights were taken off...Andrew took them home. He left an extra hoodie and shorts by the door. But ANBU are outside, on strict orders of not having me leave. My eyes flickered to the windows. I silently crept to the window and opened it, my eyes invoulintarily twitched when it made a huge CREAK sound. I cursed and turned to the door. Nobody...okay...fine. Mabey they left?

"What are you doing?" I heard from behind me...aka the window. I spun back around and jumped back slightly, but being sick and stuff I almost lost my balance. I saw a person sitting on the windowcill, wearing a black ANBU uniform and Mask with red, black and Green lines swirling to the middle.

"I-uh- was getting fresh air, yeah...hahaha..." I said with a close eyed smile. My voice cracked though, because I hadn't spoken in a while.

"Then you don't mind if I sit here?" The person said again, the voice sounding like a girl. I nodded again. But inside I was angry like Auburn level, I hid it though. "You are the girl we are supposed to protect from Orochimaru?" The woman said, shocked. I cursed a latin chant under my breath, to Kakashi, all ANBUs, and the Hokage. But nodded non-the-less, with a growl.

I turned around back to my bed and grabbed the pillow, putting it to my face and cursing more latin to names.

Those bastards think I need to be protected? Just because I can't run from time? If they hadn't noticed I made Orochimaru run for the hills.I took the pillow and threw it at the wall...too hard I guess because it exploded and feathers flew around. The woman must have sensed how pissed I was because she put a hand on my shoulder.

"We care about you, thats why we protect you." But for that second I didn't care...Feathers! :D

"HAHAHAHAHA!" I laughed running at the feathers in the air. Wind blew from the window, keeping and getting more feathers into the air. "FEATHHEERS! This is the best entertainment I've had all day!" I giggled as the air began to circle me and the feathers stuck to me, as the wind hugged me. I began to laugh harder. "Hehehe! Winddddd let gooooo, hahaaha! STOPppp That tickless! Hehehehehe." I giggled as the feathers began to tickle me, with the wind as the holders. I fell on the floor and began to roll around laughing. "STOoOPp! I'M GUNNA PEEE!!" I yelled as my vision teared up, I held my stomach as I laughed harder, the pain in my shoulder grew and some blood trickled down my arm as the wound re-opened slightly. The wind stopped and the feathers slowly formed a figure, full of feathers, held together by the wind. I sat up and wiped my tears. Some feathers came out of the figure and spelled in latin.

"I am sorry, I didn't mean to hurt you, are you alright?"

I nodded. "I never got your name, wind." I said with a smile, as my hand went to my shoulder, the white hospital gown was becoming red by my shoulder. The words in the air formed by feathers shifted to say.

"Hunter Cedar, Guardian of Space, I am also your protector." I blinked afew times.

"Eh?" I said confused. I looked around the room to see that the ANBU had left, and locked the window on her way out

"I am the heart marking, sealed into you by the Time Monks. Yes, you are a sickly guardian, but this is the prophecy." It read, as the words changed in mid-air. Heart marking? My uninjured hand went to feel my heart marking on my cheek. The wind died as soon as I toutched it, the feathers softly flew to the ground. I stood up silently,taking my index and middle finger and keeping it to my marking, then snapping it off, writing out a chant in latin, in the air infront of me. 

'Show me the unseen.'

Red came from my fingertips as I wrote, floating in air. The red slowly created a ball of red in mid-air. The ball slowly became a heart, a green light glowed from the heart, then a flash of light. I had to turn around and sheild my eyes. I turned back around and saw a 17 year old boy, with shaggy brown hair and grey eyes, a heart marking on his face, he wore a white hoodie with the symbol of Keeper on the arm, jeans and sneakers. Just like the uniform for guardians.

"Well, great to finally meet you face to face, Bluey...unless you'd like me to call you Usagi, then that's fine too." He said with a dazzeling smile. I felt blood rush to my cheeks as I turned my head to the side, so he wouldn't see my face, my side bangs kept my face hidden.

"Bluey is fine, now, who are you?" I asked looking down.

"Hunter Cedar, Guardian of Space and Time." He said. My head snapped up, my eyes met his light grey eyes, looking almost blue.

"Space? I never met you at the meeting." I said confused. He nodded, then his hand moved to my cheek, since I was in my 12 year old body, he towered over me, I came up to his mid chest. His hand went down to my neck and his index finger pressed against my hourglass marking. The defence system died and I am now in my 17 year old body. I go up to his eyes now, so I still have to look up slightly.

"Thats because I was sealed inside of you...I swear, do you ever listen?" He said shaking his head slightly, but smiled.

"But, shouldn't-"

"You need to go do research on the Ledgend of Space and Time..." Hunter said poking my forehead. I moved to the side slightly, not liking to be toutched. He must have understood because he sweatdropped and nodded with a sheepish smile.

"ANBOOOooooo." I yelled, looking at the ceiling. The woman appeared next to me in an instant.

"Who are you-Where's-"

"I'm Usagi, now! Take me to the library!" I said with a grin. The Anbu looked at me silently seeming to think about it.

"Sorry, you must rest. I can get you the book you need." She said to me.

"Anything relating to Guardians, Keepers, Legends of Space, and the Guardian of Space." I said looking at Hunter.

"Who is this?" The anbu said to me her voice flirtatious, seeming to check out Hunter. I grew an irk mark, at her change in nature.

"My boyfriend! NOW GO WOMAN!" I yelled. Pushing her. She growled, not liking to take orders, but dissapeared in a poof.

.I.Sighed.

"Boyfriend?" Hunter said amused, raising an eyebrow. 

"Shut up." I said kicking him in the stomach. It was the first thing that came to mind, so I said it! (////) I looked away from him and walked back to my bed.

-FF-

"YOU MOTHER FREAKING PEDOPHILE!" I yelled swining a punch at Hunter with my uninjured arm. Hunter dodged.

"I TURNED AROUND!! Most of the time..." He mumbled the last part. I got an irk mark. You see...I was reading the storys and prophecy...and it says that the Guardian of Space 'WATCHES' The Guardian of Time, all the time. So uh...you can immagine how akward it was when he said 'Oh...why did they have that there? Well no point in hiding it! I'm your boyfriend, and I already saw everything, so let me have it.'

I was about to run at him and punch him in the face but stopped at my second step. My arm is hurting alot more than usual. I winced inwardly and put my hand that was in a fist on my arm with a curse.

Hunter came up to me and put his hand on my forehead. It felt cool, I found myself leaning to his cold hand. "Your hands are cold." I mumbled, as I closed my eyes. His cold hand left, and I opened my eyes. I felt myself being picked up and I looked to see Hunter carrying me back to my hospital bed. "I can walk you know." I said quietly.

"But you wouldn't willingly go to sleep on your own, would you?" He said, some concern in his voice. My eyes narrowed.

"Ha-Ha, very funny, Let me read more." I said as he set me down in the bed. I went under the covers and reached for a large book about the Guardian of Time, Hunter got it first...and the next one...and the next one.

"Sleep." Hunter said after he put the books out of my reach. He was sitting in the chair next to my bed. I shook my head no. There is no way in hell that I am sleeping, if in a hospital, then its more likely I'd get stabbed with a needle in the eye by a diddy kong, who is high on mushrooms. "Come on...I'll wake you up if you look like you're having a nightmare or something." Hunter said, almost sounding...sencire.

I eyed him suspisasly but gave up and snuggled in the soft covers of the hospital bed. Curling up, my back to the railing, I looked at Hunter one more time before closing my eyes. With a muffled 'You'd better.'  

- - 

My eyes teared and tears fell down my cheeks as I tried to sleep.

..please 

...wake me up 

.....before it becomes a nightmare.

I felt something toutch my face, it was warm. Then a heat source infront of me. I moved closer to it and snuggled into the warmth. And for that one time, I didn't have a nightmare, a time fragment, or plain darkness...I dreamt.

- - - - - - - (A/N: Kawaiiiii \(>///<)/ )- - - - - - -

My eyes fluttered open after a dream about Monkeys running from Squirrels, and Santa saying that I'll be on the naughty list because I stole his cookies, but I was running away from him screaming I was jewish and he went 'HOHOHO ToUCHe."

I blinked a few times and yawned. I focused my eyes to check my surroundings. And I saw Hunter...lying infront of me...scratch that. I was hugging him...in my sleep? I looked up to his face to see he is sleeping perfectly well. Or atleast I think he is... Oh he is not going to let this go. I let go reluctantly and turned around, my back facing him. The covers and side of the bed felt cold, and empty but I pushed that feeling away. I looked around silently from the small holes in the armrest of the hospital bed, which Hunter could fit into because I am pretty skinny and small...Desks, needles, x-rays, scalpels, sharp objects. My heartbeat increased along with my anxietly. I curled up tighter as the world began to look bigger to me. Memories flooding into my mind about the horrors of hospitals, the testing, trying to see what can make you tick, drugs, they did this to me like I don't exist, that I wasn't human, wasn't worth any morphine or any mercy. I invoultairly shook silently as tears poured out. I hugged my knees to my chest harder. And closed my eyes tightly, trying to shut off the memories, my anxiety slowly becoming an attack.

"Are you okay?" I heard from behind me, it was Hunter, his voice cracked slightly because he had been sleeping. I jolted away from him even more and hid my face in my knees and covers. Stop the pain, it hurts, why? Why do they hate me? I keep them alive, but why? I never did anything wrong to them, why? They scarred me, hurt me, tested me, why? Why couldn't I kill them?

I froze, as I felt a hand on my uninjured shoulder.

"Are you alright?" He asked again, in a more concerned tone. I didn't awnser, because I don't know...am I?

I felt myself being pulled back as hands wraped around my stomach, hugging me. Hunter's chest was to my back. My feet lowered from my chest as I began to get a sense of safety. I let out a shaky sigh. "Tell me the Prophecy...the books might be altered slightly. Each one says diffrent things, along the same line." I said quietly. Hunter chuckled.

"Well, sadly, the prohecy doesn't rhyme cooly, that okay?" He asked. I nodded. "The Guardian of Space comes seperatly from the Keeper of Space...as in...twins. Usualy after the Keeper can take care of itslef, it leaves to travel until it is needed. The Guardian of Space has three jobs, watch and protect the Guardian of Time from the demons. And lead two worlds into peace." He took in a deep breath. "And huh...to...uhr...make a new world...and...ah...bear... the guardians and keepers...with Time..." He said akwardly. My eyes widened when I took in what he said. Blood rushed to my cheeks as I UNDERSTOOD what he said.

"Nope, nope, nope and nope." I said shaking my head with each nope. I tried to get up and away from him, but his arms held tighter around my waist in a hug, keeping me from siting up, or moving.

"Its okay, you don't have to do it 'now' I mean, you have alot going on right now, with the eyes, and chunin exams." Hunter said quietly. I sighed in defeat and grumbled 'whatever'. It was quiet and akward for a few seconds before I gave exagurated coughs.

"What?" Hunter asked, I could picture him raising an eyebrow.

"Can you please let go of me..." I grumbled, my face becoming brighter red. I'm glad that I wasn't facing him, or that would have made it worse.

"Oh, sorry." Hunter said letting go, slowly and carefully, knowing of my wounds. My stomach felt cold and empty when he let go, but I pushed that feeling aside. I could feel his gaze on the back of my head. I remained quiet and closed my eyes with a small sigh. I slowly scooted away from him. Putting distance between us.

"Oh come on, I'm not going to do anything, until you say its okay." Hunter said, half upset, and half amused. I grumbled latin curses under my breath. "Well, you must love me if you use latin." He said happpily, understandiing every thing I said.

"Meh. Give me a book." I said with a sigh, proping myself up on my uninjured elbow. Eyeing the pile of books kept away from me. Hunter sighed and got up, getting the books and placing them next to my stomach. I took all the books and sorted them in ones I read, and have yet to read. Then I layed each one I had yet to read, next to another. "Ole dole doff, Kinke lane koff, Koff lane, Binke bane, Ole dole doff." I sung using the swedish 'eni miny moe' because it sounds awsome. Hunter smilled as my finger landed on the book. 'Prophecys of the Keepers.' Damn...

"Anboooooooo!" I yelled, looking up. The same Anbu from before appeared by the side of my bed. Hunter was siting in the chair on the other side of me.

"Yes?" The woman said annoyed.

"Do you have any books made by James Paterson." I said with a puppy dog face.

"Who?" She replied. Hunter facepalmed.

"It doesn't exist here, idiot." Hunter said to me.  

"Ohhhhhhhhhh... then uh...shakespear..?" I said quietly.

"Nope." Hunter said

My eye twitched. "Dr. Seuss?"

"Your that depserate to read?" Hunter said with a smirk.

"IMMM SOO BORREDD!" I yelled flailing my uninjured arm around like a birds wing.

"Can I take her for a walk?" Hunter asked the Anbu. The anbu began to ponder the question.

"We will have to accompany you though." She repied. Hunter nodded. I sighed.

'Annaaaaa, you've been quiet.' I thought inside my head.

'Hm? Sorry...I've been busy, lots of hourglasses and planning.' Anna replied in my head.

'Oh...I wish I could help.' I thought back to her.

'No,no,no, go enjoy your date.' She replied, I could imagine her smirking. I grumbled mentaly.

I didn't even realize I was in a wheelchair until I was outside.

"Huh? When did I get here?" I said looking around.

"About time you woke up. Welcome back to earth Space Cadet." Hunter repied from behind me.

"Shut up, if I were in space, then I would have seen your ugly face." I said crossing my arm over my injured one, in a sling. Hunter laughed and I turned my head up, to see him smiling as I was wheeled to a bench in the middle of the flowery therapy center. I got up, perfectly fine and sat down. "I don't get why I need a wheelchair...or these Stupid Anboo, no offense." I said to Hunter, who sat next to me and the two anbu standing on each side of the bench.

"Well, the wheelchair was because you went ahead and traveled to Dream Cove, and I didn't wana carry you. And the ANBU are because..." Hunter paused.

"Yeah yeah, I dug myself a grave, I'm in it, just bury me alive." I said sarcasticly, looking up at the partly cloudly blue sky.

"What are you going to do in 2 months? I mean, I know whats going on, and I can't stop it...mabey Tsunade..." Hunter said, slowly dieing out.

"It doesn't matter, I'll just transfer...I mean...I can't be the Guardian, let alone be in the prophecy." I said quietly. My eyes closed as sunlight warmed my face.

"You can, but just let me protect you, thats what I am supposed to do." Hunter said softly. There it was...supposed to. He wasn't doing it of his own will, it was his duty, he was supposed to. Does it mean he will? A heavy sigh escaped my lips as I put my head in my one hand.

"You know what? Just fuck you and your god damn prophecys, I don't want shit with them." I said standing up and walking away, the Anbu following me. I put a hand on my heart marking and whispered. "Dissapear." I turned around to see nobody on the seat, the Anbu turned to see where I was looking at, I just smiled to myself, good ridance!

Out of sight, out of mind, out of problems! Thats my motto! I am keeping it that way.

*End Chapter*

- - - - -  

Well...that was... akward... I love Hunter and Andrew right now so much! So yep!  

-Gasp- my story is so predictable :c

Anyhowwwwwwwww. I just saying-Congratz Giants on your win. My ears are bleeding from the yelling and shouting around me, I hope your happy.

~Anna

Disclaimer:

Me: Hello? Anyone here?

Kakashi: Sorry I'm late, I saw this beauty and found my way as I layed eyes on her.

CatBlack: -Blushes Madly- Kakashi...

Kakashi: Anna doesn't own naruto -takes out book-

CatBlack: -snatches- Mine now! :D

Me: NO MINE! -Grabs for it-

-Cat Fight-

:D

COMMENT MY LOVELIES!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

470K 15.3K 27
Meet Misaki Minami, a 12 year old girl from the Country of the wave, orphaned at the age of 5 and then taken under the care of a S-ranked criminal, a...
135K 5.9K 29
Kids? Kids?! Kids! Oh, yes! Sakura Haruno, Naruto Uzumaki, Sasuke Uchiha and Sai have been turned into toddlers by the notorious criminal group---the...
6K 84 21
This is my 4th of July Project for Usagi Tsukino's birthday. Goku and the gang went off on a road trip to meet Bulma's cousin, Usagi Tsukino, and one...
154K 5.1K 19
I don't own Naruto nor some of the photos! This is about a girl named Ayano she doesn't like to trust people. She always has a hoodie and mask on to...