Personality. (OHSHC)

By -heolycyj

"looks can deceive, but personality never lies; unless you mess with the wrong person." ------- im not proud... More

Please read: Character Info: Bao
Chapter 1 | The new student's a charmer?
Chapter 2 | Introducing the swag lady, Park!
Chapter 3 | Encountering the Host Club
Chapter 5 | Type AB BOII
Chapter 6 | Bao's past?
Chapter 7 | To the Beach?
Chapter 8 | Crushing
Chapter 9 | Is it obvious?
Chapter 10 | Secret talent?
Chapter 11 | Magnetic Force
Quick Note:
Chapter 12 | "Shoot."
Chapter 13 | Resolve this, Kyoya.
Chapter 14 | "STOP HIM!"
Chapter 15 | "go.... please.."
Chapter 16 | why
Chapter 17 | resume and forget // preview + a/n
hiatus

Chapter 4 | Two-Faced?

3.2K 165 30
By -heolycyj

"That was an interesting introduction..." Kyoya says as he walks with me to class. We were talking about my interesting introduction and all about the club activities I had to endure. This was the next day and somehow, Park found out about me joining.

She quote on quote said 'You savage boy.' while walking past me.

I chuckled to myself, louder than I thought. "Bao-San? Whats so funny?" Kyoya asks, pushing his glasses up. "Oh, I was thinking of what Park said." I answer, still chuckling a bit. "Oh, you mean the girl from Korea?" He asks me. His tone was a bit more forced. "Uh, yeah. Shes my best friend!" I say back.

I try to change the subject, I look ahead and see the sign to class. "Oh! Class. Uh, gotta go! eheh." I scratch my head awkwardly and sonic speedwalk to class, leaving a confused Kyoya.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Class finally ended and I yawned quietly. I stretch my arms, crack my knuckles, stretch my legs and roll my neck and shoulders. I was sleepy, and that wasnt good.

Out of nowhere, the twins appeared and they dragged me to the host club, but before the entrance I rip myself off from their clutches. "Huh??" They say together. "Can you atleast STOP dragging me and let me walk NORMALLY to the club?" I say, with a dark laugh and a tone much different to my normal voice. They cower in fear. "Bao??" They say scaredly. "Yes?" I answer. "AHHHHHHHHHHH" They run away.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Soz short chapter gotta mcr brb ttyl bye

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.8K 118 6
- This story will no longer be updated, it now makes me sick to read it, and no longer can stomach the idea of shota. I'd apologize just to be pleasa...
167 15 15
So i made this book about my emotionless friend. Like legit, if you were gonna die infront of him, he will just leave you be to your death. Doesn'...
186K 2.8K 39
This is just a inspired book do not give me to much credit ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ am just having fun ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) and am bored (❍ᴥ❍ʋ) have fun reading this book
37.6K 1.8K 27
Roman. Virgil. Vampire Hunter. Vampire. What could go wrong? This is a yaoi (boyxboy), don't like don't read. TW: Blood, Violence, Prejudice, Smut (?)