Adopted By Little Mix

By 1d_dreamz

Book 1 in the ABLM series. ***COMPLETED*** Camille Johnson. 15 years old. Pretty popular at the orphanage. Bu... More

Adopted By Little Mix
~Chapter 2~
~Chapter 3~
~Chapter 4~
~Chapter 5~
~Chapter 6~
~Chapter 7~
~Chapter 8~
~Chapter 9~
~Chapter 10~
~Chapter 11~
~Chapter 12~
~Chapter 13~
~Chapter 14~
~Chapter 15~
~Chapter 16~
~Chapter 17~
~Chapter 18~
~Chapter 19~
~Chapter 20~
~Chapter 21~
~Chapter 22~
~Chapter 23~
Voices
~Chapter 25~
~Chapter 26~
~Chapter 27~
~Chapter 28~
~Chapter 29~
~Chapter 30~
~Chapter 31~
~Chapter 32~
~Chapter 33~
~Chapter 34~
~Chapter 35~
~Chapter 36~
~Chapter 37~
~Chapter 38~
~Chapter 39~
~Chapter 40~
~Chapter 41~
~Chapter 42~
Please Help (URGENT!!!)
~Chapter 43~
~Chapter 44~
~Chapter 45~
Please Note
~Chapter 46~
~Chapter 47~
~Chapter 48~
~Chapter 49~
~Chapter 50~
~Chapter 51~
~Chapter 52~
~Chapter 53~
~Chapter 54~
~Chapter 55~
Help Meh!
~Chapter 56~
~Chapter 57~
~Chapter 58~
Help
Wedding
~Chapter 59~
~Chapter 60~
Sequel

~Chapter 24~

1.8K 69 17
By 1d_dreamz

*next day*
Camille's POV
"Girls."

I turned over in my bed, groaning and trying to go back to sleep.

"Girls, wake up."

"Ugh. Three more hours." Sam groaned, rolling on top of me. I don't mind though.

"It's 1:00 in the afternoon."

I sighed loudly and opened my eyes. I sat up, making Sam fall off of me and onto the floor.

"Okay, well what is so important that you had to wake us up at one in the afternoon?" I asked. "We're going out so get up!" Jesy said, hitting me with a pillow.

"Going out where?" Sam groaned. "It's a surprise! You guys have been asleep for eighteen hours!" Jade said, hitting Sam with a pillow.

I sighed and flopped back down on my bed. "Okay. Can you at least tell us how we need to dress?" I asked. "It's hot." Leigh replied. I heard them exit the room and the door close.

"Alright, Sam! Get up!" I said, getting out of my bed. "Oh, come on!" Sam groaned, standing up. We made up my bed and walked into my closet.

"Hey, has anyone tried to adopt you yet?" I asked. "No," she replied. "I'm always over here. No one gets to see me."

"Hey. What if mum adopts you?" I joked. She laughed and shrugged. "Who knows. She might." she replied.

"Hey, aren't the girls almost done with their next album?" I asked. "They're done. They just have to record it." I replied.

"Yo, if everyone is gonna be where we are and they come up to us, I'm gonna be like 'Who is you?'" I said, laughing afterwards. Sam laughed and nodded. "Same." she said. We both found outfit and walked out of the closet.

After thirty minutes, we were both done.

I put on black mascara and pink lipgloss. Sam put on black mascara and clear lipgloss. I added a white SnapBack with the word Pretty and Sam added a black SnapBack with the word Swag on it.

"Are we ready?" Sam asked. "Your hair, idiot." I replied. She walked over to the mirror to see that her hair was out of the bun she put it in last night. Instead, it was all over the place.

I looked at myself in the mirror and almost screamed.

"OH MY GOD! WE LOOK DISGUSTING!" I said. Sam laughed as she grabbed a brush. I grabbed a brush and we started brushing our hair.

"Finally." she said as we finished. We put our hats back on and grabbed our bags. "You know what I want?" I asked as we walked out of my room.

"No. What do you want?" Sam asked. "A nose and belly button piercing." I replied. "You have two tattoos. I think the piercings can wait." she laughed. "I don't know why you're laughing. You have four." I said. "True." she said as we walked in the living room.

"I want some fries." I said. "Fries, piercings, what else do you want?!" Sam asked. "A life." I replied. She laughed and everyone looked up.

"We are ready!" Sam said. "Okay. Let's go." Jade said. We walked out of the door and got into the car. "Okay, so like..... where are we going?" I asked.

"We said it's a surprise." Jesy replied. "Don't even try to get us to crack. We won't tell." Leigh said as she drove off.

"Okay, just this question. Is where we're going far?" Sam asked. "Nah. Not really." Jade replied. Okay. Where could we possibly be going?

________________________________________________________

Guys I know this chapter was short AF, but I'm kinda getting tired and I wanted to give you guys an update.

I'll write the stuff in the next chapter. My eyes are also hurting and I just feel like I've gotten beat up. I just feel like complete and utter crap right now.

But, Happy late Thanksgiving!

I love you guys so much and I will update as soon as I can. Love you! Bye! ❤️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.1M 111K 34
{book 1 of the Adopted By Elounor series} Alex had no idea that when she entered a contest to spend a day with Louis Tomlinson and his girlfriend...
6.6K 124 15
Scarlett Rose is a girl who was abused, adopted, and loved? Yeah no. I'm getting ahead of myself. She was tricked into thinking she was loved. She wa...
11.3K 151 70
Hazel a 7 year old girl rescued from her abusive household and put into an adoption centre. Meanwhile Louis, Zayn, Liam, Niall and Harry want a new...
17.2K 544 43
Bethany is always fantasizing about living in a teenage dream. One day, that actually happens. Bethany was sent to a foster care when she was two, an...