one solution, another problem...

By Ukesbetriumphant

[parental!1gen] [child!10 gen] Giotto doesn't 'fool' around, but he is a man with needs, so 'sometimes' he wi... More

Chapter 1: Introductions
Chapter 2: Tsuna's care begins
Chapter 4: The deputy arrives [Part 2]
Chapter 5: Kyoya's first duty [Part 1]
Chapter 6: Kyoya's first duty [Part 2]
Chapter 7: Kyoya's first duty [Part 3]
Chapter 8: Mukuros secret mission [Part 1]
Chapter 9: Mukuros secret mission [Part 2]
chapter 10: Mukuros Secret mission [Part 3]

Chapter 3: The deputy arrives [Part 1]

1.2K 43 4
By Ukesbetriumphant

After the funeral, everyone was shaken by the atmosphere, most guardians gave their condolences and left once they had done so. A few stayed like Asari, G and Knuckles, he was the priest so he had to stay and finish the ceremony.

After a couple weeks have past, many were back to normal, lots of fights erupted and many fun times with Tsuna. Giotto was sitting in his office, in his office and his room he now had a giant crib with many toys and accessories on it, this is were Tsuna would spend most of his time, As to stay nearby Giotto at all times.

"Urg, why can't these French people get it? We don't want an alliance from drug dealers" Giotto said in a angry and frustrated tone.

A few minutes later Giotto had called Alaude into his office, to pass the time and wait for him, he stopped his work for today and played with Tsuna in his big hand carved crib.

"Yes Primo?" Alaude said as he entered to room, an aloofness lingered on him as he stood in the room.

"Oh, yes! Alaude, I have a mission for you" Giotto said with a smile, "I want you to go and find out about the French mafia family that wanted to make and alliance with us, my intuition tells me that they are selling dangerous drugs and guns in the black market" Giotto said in a low voice and with a very serious aura around him.

"Okay, I will leave by noon then" Alaude said as he left the office.

"I really hope it'll be okay, right my little tuna-fish?" Giotto said in a happy manner as he walked over and picked up a lazily awakening Tsuna. "Yep, and if my intuition doesn't fail me, he might bring back us a present!" Giotto laughed as he played with Tsuna's cheeks.

~one week later~

"I'm back" Alaude said as he walked into Giotto's office.

"Welcome back Ala-gahh!", Giotto looked at Alaude holding a child like a sack of potatoes at his side. "Wh-what's with the child Alaude!?" Giotto yelled as he stood up from his seat.

"My deputy" Alaude answered monotonously.

"How old is he anyway!?" Giotto said as he walked over to Alaude.

"He's 4" Alaude answered as he set down the kid on his feet.

As Giotto scrutinized the child, he saw his raven hair and very Japanese features, "Alaude. Explain" was all Giotto said as he looked at his cloud guardian with a glare.

~flashback~

As Alaude was got out of his carriage from Italy he entered the small house that Giotto had planned for his stay.

"I'm home.." Alaude whispered to himself as he unpacked his bags. He quickly went to investigate the French family that was supposedly involved in the black market, he read over the notes that he'd taken when G gave his the rest of the information about the family.

"Roses de la mort... Roses of death" Alaude said to himself as he left the small home and left to the streets and back alleyways. As he came along many thugs and gangs, he finally caught a lackey of the mafia family.

"Who's you boss?" Alaude asked coldly as he had the Mafioso against the wall with his hands cuffed.

"Comme je dis mêlée italienne comme vous!" The man said

'Like I'd tell Italian scum like you?', "tell me, or I'll arrest you" Alaude said, pushing the thug harder into the wall.

"Gahh! Il est Ester! Ester de mou!" The man shouted as Alaude could feel him shacking,

"Ester de mou" Alaude said, making sure he head him right.

"Oui!" The man shouted as he gasped for air.

"Thank you for complying" Alaude said as he drop the man and left. Alaude could hear the man shouting at him, but he ignored the rest of the spouts.

After talking to many of the locals in the small city, Alaude found that the base of roses de la mort was in Paris.

"Great" Alaude said as he sat down on the bed inside the little house, "looks like another trip it is".

After Alaude left the house he could sense someone was walking behind him, the person was not dangerous at least so he ignored the presence. A few days later Alaude had been here a week.

'Dammit, longer than I expected' Alaude sighed in his mind.

Alaude reached the Vongola's small mansion on the outskirts of Paris, the house was big and white, even though it stood out a lot, no one really asked about it.

"Time to get information on roses de la mort" he said to no one, he stood in the silence, waiting for no one to respond.

'Time to go'

Alaude left the house early evening as that's when most illegal trades will happen in the back alley ways and corners.

A few hours have past and suspiciously, no one was around. Alaude searched all alleyways that led to dark corners or suspicious ports but no one was out.

In the corner of Alaude's eye he could see a short figure, when he turned around to look it was gone.

"Come out" Alaude said, he then pulled out his handcuffs.

"If you don't come out I will arrest you" Alaude said looking around corner of some shops and homes.

"Must be nothing then" Alaude sighed.

"Votre troubler mon repos, sir" suddenly said a little child said to Alaude.

'Im disturbing the peace?' Alaude thought, 'but no one is around'

"Children shouldn't interrupt detectives" Alaude said knowing full well the kid wouldn't understand.

"Your Italian?" The little kid said.

"Uh, yes" Alaude coughed surprised, "where's your home?" Alaude asked the child in a uninterested voice.

"Killed by bad people" the child said, his face didn't even twitch at saying that his parents were killed.

"What kind of bad people?" Alaude said looking suspiciously at the child.

"The people named roses" the child said, "they took me away from mama and on the ship" the child continued as he starred blankly at Alaude.

"Are you part of roses de la mort then?" Questioned Alaude to the smaller one.

"Yes, I'm their special spy" answered the kid.

"What's your name small one?" Alaude asked as he kneeled on one knee and looked at the kid.

"Kyoya Hibari" the kid said.

"So, Hibari, where are you really from?" Alaude asked Kyoya.

"Japan, mama told me papa was here, so we came here on a boat" Kyoya explained.

"Well, kyoya, I have to go get information on your leader, no go away, and don't tell Ester"

Alaude got off his knee, patted his pants and went off on his way. A few hours later Alaude arrived at the roses de la mort mansion.

'My men should already have infiltrated the mansion as butler's and cooks, now I just need to wait out here until it's midnight' Alaude thought to himself, he looked around and found a nice shaded spot under a tree. Alaude watched the sunset, he slowly closed his eyes and listened to the wind blow through the trees and the little rustling of birds and leaves in the nearby forest.

"Mister, are you dead yet?" A voice said to Alaude.

"Hn?" Alaude said as he looked around himself, 'where am I?'.

"Your in my illusion, mister" said the voice again, slowly out of the darkness a man walked though, he had short blond hair and a knife with rose designs infrared into the weapon.

"You must be Ester de mou" Alaude said somewhat excitedly.

"And you must be Alaude, the primos little watch dog?" Ester said mockingly.

"..." Alaude stayed quiet, "I'm here to get evidence that you are selling illegal drugs and weapons in the black market" Alaude said to the smirking man.

"What do you mean? We the roses of death would rather sell clothes and flowers to our recipients" Ester said dramatically.

"I'm going to arrest you, to death" Alaude said with malice in his voice.

"Oh, sure" Ester said, belittling Alaude.

~

[Part one end]

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8.4K 107 11
"You can't keep me here, Klaus! I'm allowed to live my own life!" // "Not until I know this offspring isn't a vampire. You WILL stay here until you b...
192K 4.2K 39
Note: this is the a continuing part of 'Our Child' Eren thought everything was fine, a newborn son, and a loving husband. But nothing can last foreve...
45.8K 729 30
What the title says, info inside :) I also put it as mature just to be safe
7.5K 294 6
Sometimes one just needs to feel somebody a little bit closer.