MANAN: Beautiful Feelings {CO...

Autorstwa manan_lovee

Manan a school life enemies..... meet in college...and a concert changes their fate....to know more..do read... Więcej

glimpse
The bitter truth
The FLASHBACK hurts
IMPORTANT NOTE!!
ayiappa!!
SHOCKED!!
attires
About to confess!!!
Missing her
They meet..
sangeet
Trailer
NOTE
Thaashhhh!!!
Manan time
wedding
wedding attires
sorry!
Revealed..
thank u note
Soha Made It Complicated
Finally together forever(last part)
New story?

Your Choice

6.3K 93 22
Autorstwa manan_lovee

Hello guys... Wassup.... I know I should  have  been updating  after such a long gap but seriously..... I am  confused... I don't know what should I write... So I have  some options it's your choice... And according to the majority I'll start....

1)Manan separation (temporary)
2)Nandini to understand the matter
3)ending  the story by next update... And start a new and interesting one....

So guys it's totally your  choice  that which one u choose... And yah.. If u choose the third option... Plus suggest  me that what kind of story would u guys love to read... And according to that I'll start.....

Keep smiling... And do comment and let me know what should I do.....

PRIYANKA....

Czytaj Dalej

To Też Polubisz

130K 11.9K 36
life gives you second chance and you take that second chance start moving in your life n just when you thought everything is settles you bumped in...
50.7K 4K 14
A Rockstar A Professor Two different love stories The most unlikely marriage union A compromise A promise And just like that four lives got tangled l...
853K 63.3K 38
"He is a mystery. A mystery every guy wants to become And a mystery every girl wants to claim" _ How Bumping into Mr. Billionaire, changed her life...
39.1K 2K 15
𝐒𝐨 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐢𝐬 𝐚 𝐜𝐨𝐥𝐥𝐞𝐠𝐞 𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐲 𝐨𝐟 𝐌𝐚𝐧𝐢𝐤 𝐰𝐡𝐨 𝐢𝐬 𝐚 𝐡𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐭𝐡𝐫𝐨𝐛𝐞 𝐨𝐟 𝐜𝐨𝐥𝐥𝐞𝐠𝐞 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐟𝐥𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐲 𝐛𝐨𝐲 𝐚...