iGHOST YOU (You Series #1) |...

By yabookempress

Highest Ranking: #1 in ghost (December 2022) #1 in paranormal (December 2022) # 1 in High School (December... More

iGHOST YOU
Chapter 1
Chapter 2-iGhostly crush
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16- iGhostly Rock!
Chapter 17- iGhost my bracelet
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
New cover Alert
iLove you

Epilogue-KenLex all the way

3.6K 201 45
By yabookempress

This chapter is dedicated to ktshipslarry

I can't forget I promised to dedicate a chapter to her.

'KenLex all the way' is also one of her comments.

Here's the chapter we've been waiting for. I hope you'll love it.

Happy reading Lovelies.

→→→→→→→→→→→→→→→→→→→→→→→→→→→→→→→→→→→→→→→→

Alex's POV

The utmost torture from falling in love is falling for someone who will never fall for you.

Those were Bryce's words to me when I finally got the courage to tell him someone else owns my heart. Someone who hates him so much and would probably hate him forever.

I've been through it, I fought that war, I've walked down that road and I know how it feels. Loving someone who might not end up being with you. I just got lucky and it's more like blessing than a luck.

I'm still trying to figure out how to make things work between the two boys but Kent is just so stubborn.

Bryce doesn't have a problem with Kent. He's the most selfless and nicest person I've ever known.

At first he was so disappointed I chose Kent over him but he was nice and understanding enough to let things be just the way they are meant to.

He admitted he's so much into me and he loves me enough to let me be happy. My happiness lies with Kent and he understands that.

I feel so bad because I let him down once again. Just when I was finally ready to give him a chance, I let him down again.

Bryce told me Kent is a lucky bastard, I think so too. He is an asshole, an asshole who stole my heart. An asshole who would probably hurt me with his words and break my heart over and over again but I will never stop loving him.

Kent is the last person Bryce thinks would go out with me. He feels we are just too different. It surprises everyone. The fact that Kent and Tia just broke up makes things harder. Everyone thinks Kent has been cheating on Tia too.

Emma and Kim tried fixing the puzzle. Despite the thousand times I explained, Kim keeps asking questions and Emma laughs it off thinking I'm just trying to cover the truth that doesn't exist.

It doesn't really matter what anyone thinks, as long as I'm happy with the person I love, everything is fine.

At least I tell myself that everyday, despite knowing how much people hated us together. He's all the girls' dream boy and they have all been waiting for that moment Kent and Tia will have to blow things up. But I suddenly appeared in the picture.

I don't know if I'm just over thinking things but I feel so scared. I feel everything is so real to be true. I have a feeling he might just slip out of my hands just like the first time.

Someone from nowhere might just take him away and leave my life to be a mess.

"What are you thinking?" Kent's voice pulls me out of my reverie. He looks down at me and smile. He placed my head back on his chest, resting his chin on my head and throwing his arms around my body.

"Nothing" I lied.

"Liar" he scoffs. He knows when I'm angry and lying. He just have a way of figuring it out. I'm not sure if I should tell him what I'm thinking or not. I don't want to look like the crazy girlfriend.

"I can hear your heartbeat." He said like he can truly hear my heartbeat. "What are you thinking?" He asked again.

I sighed. "I'm scared" I whisper.

There was a pause. He pulled me away from his chest to look me in the eyes. His hands travelled from my back to my arms, holding me firmly in his hands.

"Why are you scared?" He asked curiously, his gaze not tearing away from me.

I bit on my lower lip nervously without looking at him.

He lifts my chin up so I can look him in the eyes. "Come on, talk to me" he propelled.

"I don't know. I'm just scared I might have to go through what I went through before now. It feels like a dream that will disappear soon and that will break my heart so much"

He takes a quick sharp breath.

"That is how you feel when you over think things, Alex. I am going nowhere and you're going nowhere. If you have to go somewhere, I'll follow you. I'll go with you anywhere. Wherever you go in this world, I'll always find you. I love you that much" His words makes my heart flutter and I feel a little salved.

"And if you're scared anyone would take you away from me, the person will have kill me first and as you know pretty boys don't die easily" he joked and I smiled. "Wow...she's smiling" he teases after seeing me smile.

"This thing we have is indestructible, it's too strong, it's everlasting and I strongly believe in it. If it isn't strong we wouldn't be here. As long as we're always on the same page, you have nothing to worry about. And if we don't always get to be on the same page 'cos you're stubborn and annoying, It still doesn't matter." He thinks I'm annoying. I pouted my lips at him.

He smirks. "I have slowly come to realise it wasn't just a coincidence that you could see me. You could see me because you could see my heart, you've always loved me, you love me still even though it hurts. You truly love me and I love you too." Staring at him, there is so much sincerity in them and I believe every word he said. His hands moves to my face and he cups my face in his hands. "Stop thinking silly things, OK"

I nodded and smile. He let go of my cheek and placed a wet kiss on my forehead. He just lifted the weight in my heart with his words and now all I feel is peace.

He grabs my hand, locking his fingers in mine as we walk down the sea side.

The sloshy whacking of the sea was voiceless, a metronomic whisper. The waves were merely snoozing, sluggish and slumbering in their flowing mantles.

Now I'm thinking of the day I came here with Bryce.

Only if I had known he was bringing me here, I would have refused.

Kent wouldn't like it if he knows I kissed someone else. Now I'm contemplating if I should tell him or not. It's not as if anyone knows besides Emma and Kim, then Bryce himself. What if I was wrong?

"What have you been writing down ever since I woke up?" I snapped my head up. What does he mean by writing?

"Writing down?" I questioned curiously.

He smiled. "I'm talking about your diary, dummy"

"My diary?" Oh no. The diary. I really don't know what to tell him. I'm thinking of telling him about my kiss with Bryce now the diary just pops up.

"I want to read it again, with your permission of course. Can I?" I couldn't resist his pleading face. It will break his heart to find out I tore it. Maybe I can put the pieces back together.

I hesitated before saying "Hmm, sure."

"Even without your permission, I would read it anyway"

"What?"

He nodded. "Uh-uh"

I can't believe him. I was scared of breaking his heart few minutes ago and he says that. I narrowed my eyes at him as I shake my head.

We walked and talked for a while as he teased me. I finally decided to open up, I can't keep the diary from him and also Bryce.

"I kissed someone" I murmured. I wasn't expecting him to hear but with the speed he lets go of my hand and turns to face me, I'm sure he heard me.

"Say that again" He demanded, his fist already clenched.

"I kissed someone" I say wryly, biting on my lower lip.

"You kissed someone who isn't me?" His voice already getting harsh and loud.

"I'm sorry. It happened before you remembered everything. I didn't know you'll ever remember me."

"Are you trying to blame me now? Is it my fault that I couldn't recall everything that happened and you did nothing to help" He yells.

"I'm not blaming you" I'm not blaming anyone. How could he say that?

"That is what it looks like to me"

"I'm sorry"

He sighs. Hus furrowed brows already getting back to position. That's a relieve. "Fine. Is he someone I know?"

I nodded my head. He glares at me gesturing for me to say his name but I couldn't. I just twitched my lips, trying to look down.

"Don't tell me you kissed that asshole" the look he's giving me says I should deny it but I just couldn't.

I nodded.

"You kissed Bryan?" It's Bryce. Who cares right now if he calls him Bryan? He ran his hand through his hair.

This is bad. This is bad.

"Actually he kissed me, we came out here to hang out for a while and he kissed me" I rushed my words.

He chuckles. "Here?" He asked almost filled with rage. "Did you just say here?" Now I'm thinking I should have just kept it to myself. He's taking it more serious than I expected.

I nodded again, not saying a word.

"Alex Cooper, you really have no shame" he didn't just say that. My eyes flashes with amusement. "You know how much I hate to see him with you. And you let him kiss you"

"It wasn't intentional. I'm sorry"

"You will be" He nods his head. "Call him to pick you" Kent said as he turns away from me. "Don't follow me" he added and begins to walk away.

"Kent!" I shouted as I run behind him to catch up but he was too fast. Is he really going to leave me here to find my way home? Is he breaking up with me already? What happened to everything he said to me moments ago?

"Kent!!" I called again and continued to call as I run after him. When I couldn't catch up with him, I stopped.

I heaved a deep sigh as I try to catch my breath.

Why does he always get so angry at me?

How could I have forgotten so soon. He's always like this. He has always been.

He was like this when I lost the bracelet.
I guess this is how it's going to be with him everyday.

Is this the punishment I get for falling in love with him? Falling in love with a jerk.

I only won his heart but not him and I just hope I can win him completely.

I turn to face the blue see and watch as the opera of the sea washed over me and I welcome the sound of the wave into my heart. It seem soothing and I am glad to get away from my current thoughts even though I can't seem to get him out of my head.

I sigh in frustration and I can feel tears threatening to flow from my eyes soon.

"Hey" A familiar voice says behind me and I turn around.

It's Him. He's back to me and standing before me. I just stood without making a move. I'm not sure if he's back to yell at me or back for something else.

He sighs. "I'm sorry"

He looked at me with so much passion in his eyes and I feel my broken heart mending all by itself. Now I'm unable to control my tears as they fall.

He moves closer to me and I slowly looked up to him. He used his thumb to wipe my tears and kissed me on the cheek.

He throws his arms around me, placing my head on his rhythmic chest and I feel at ease.

He's the only one that can make me feel this way. He's the only one that can hurt me so much and make me smile again.

But now I'm certain, whenever he walks away, he'll always finds his way back to me.

And when he decides to walk away too, I'll go after him without waiting to think or catch my breath.

That is the most important thing. Finding each other.

As long as he'll always find his way back me, I have no reason to be scared.

→→→→→→→→→→→→→→→→→→→→→→→→→→→→→→→→→→→→→→→→

How was it? Leave your comment and likes too.

That is all I could come up with. Hope you like it.

About the sequel, I'm working on it. But if I can't come up with a sequel, I'll just post few bonus chapters.

Note: if you can stand Alex being heart broken all the time, then you'll like the sequel but if you can't. I'm sorry.

I hope you enjoyed the story so far?

Please comment
Like
& share
& share
& share. Lol.

Also check out my new book, STAY. Let me know what you think. Not sure if I'm doing good with it. So your opinion really matters. Thanks.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.9K 160 22
TRIGGER WARNING! Read the first story, "His Name Is Lucifer," or don't, it doesn't matter. This story Break My Heart can be read as a stand-alone. I...
6.9K 190 39
Heartless:- displaying a complete lack of feeling or consideration. Her choice didn't matter as she got in an accident by the act of the so-called J...
138K 4.2K 34
One girl. One boy. One Christmas. ~~~~~ "This is so good!" - @Rubyredprimrose "I'm gonna miss reading this book. ❤" - @Theodorables "Omg I love it so...
29K 1.4K 38
Best friends to lovers #1 unrequited love •Completed• Stella Wood's life has been anything but easy. She's been subjected to constant bullying becaus...