high frequency 『book two』

By plumptyler

"travel the world with me." please read low frequency before you read this book, thank you. ©︎plumptyler More

P U L C H R I T U D I N O U S
P L A Y L I S T
J U N E 1 / 2
J U N E 2 / 2
J U L Y 1 / 2
J U L Y 2 / 2
A U G U S T 2 / 2
S E P T E M B E R 1 / 2
S E P T E M B E R 2 / 2
O C T O B E R 1 / 2
O C T O B E R 2 / 2
N O V E M B E R 1 / 2
N O V E M B E R 2 / 2
D E C E M B E R 1 / 2

A U G U S T 1 / 2

2.5K 175 144
By plumptyler

🌿🌌🌿

The sound of a heavenly angel overwhelmed the bus in a tune so high, excited as his breaths ventured off in the thin air, and warming Joshua's heart in a small smile as the boy sent out a honeydew fizzle.

They locked eyes, Tyler singing at the top of his lungs, and jamming out as his hands flew with purpose. Joshua was absolutely stunned by the beauty of his little love, along to his own beat as he swayed with a seatbelt stuck tight to him. The night road ahead of them, and his boyfriend wasn't nearly tired by the fire in his eyes, and enlightening Joshua's veins as he began to harmonize with the music surrounding them.

"You put your records on, exclusively the old pavement ones..."

Those plump lips running wild with that twisted tongue, and Joshua couldn't help his lavender voice that sung along with his little love.

They drove down fast, hands entwining as their lungs expanded for the safety of air, and growling amongst notes as if they were the Earth below them. Joshua began to drum along on the steering wheel, as Tyler began to sway his head in the fast beat, jumping along in his seat, and giving his lover the most beautiful smile he could muster up.

Joshua was absolutely mesmerized in the serenity in his little love's doe-eyes. So pure with heavenly attributes, and his heart couldn't keep up. The blue hue grazed his eyes back to the dark road, but his hand tightened around the grasp of his angel's hand.

The heavy feeling in his chest warmed, and the yearn for more crawled up his stomach and up his throat, slipping from his mouth as he let out a shaky breath.

When matter's began to grow, he felt the softest of delicate skin against the back of his hand, and he peered to his beautiful little love. Tyler's smile was radiating as he helplessly led his sweet kisses up the blue hue's inner wrist.

"I love you, sunshine."

Eyes in a wave of adoration, and he painted upon the blank canvas ahead of them in red roses.

They were approaching Utah, but every muscle paused before the boarder, and Tyler took his lover to the back of the van, amongst cooling blankets and pillows made of clouds; where he could envelope him in the tightest of hugs, and sweet daisy-like kisses with his plump lips.

Overwhelming in peach.

💫

The mood was bleeding through sonorous.

Neon red, neon pink, and neon blue.

The light source reflected against their skin with mere flashes.

Laughter.

Childish gossip.

They stood in front of whirling rollercoasters, the tornado, bumper cars, the swing ride, and a ferris wheel. All essentials to a county fair, which Utah held in August of each year.

Tyler's eyes held excitement, and Joshua had the biggest smile upon his pale cheeks, redden as he peered lower to Tyler's beautiful hands. They were painted a wine red, and he adored them to no end.

Joshua kissed each knuckle after they dried, and the blue hue relished in the delicate giggles his little love made.

The cherry cheek brunet escaped him, though, eyes threatening as the boy made his way to the ticket booth.

His voice thickened with daisies.

"What're you day-dreaming about, sunshine?"

Joshua grinned, stepping forward to wrap a arm around the small of Tyler's waist, and gentle kiss to his temple.

"You."

Those plump lips stayed silent, but held the shyest smile, and rosy cheeks that bloomed so heavenly.

"You say the silliest things."

Inevitably, he caught that whisper that made his heart feel like the sun, bright and heavenly, the safety for Earth.

They were quick to get their wristbands, a semblance for them to get on any ride they wanted to, and once Joshua helped with slipping Tyler's on, their hands never left one another has they explored.

Eyes fast with the reflection of neon, and screams of joy.

Their first victim was a ride so beautiful, the swing ride, joyous with long chains and sturdy chairs. Joshua held his little love close as they gathered themselves in line, holding small whispers and heavenly giggles. Though a pair never left the other, for that angel was limerence to the blue hue, and he was addicted.

Their lips met suddenly, softly and slowly, and Tyler smiled with their kiss. This secrecy of lip-lock only held gentle looks of happiness, and small smiles from strangers as they both flushed away from their heaven.

Joshua made sure to help his little love on his chair before sitting in the one right next to his, where they could hold hands in the air, and share childish laughter. The conductor to the ride did his rounds in checking if each passenger was secured, and left the platform in seconds.

The music held resemblance to the past, and Tyler squealed as they began to rise in altitude. Joshua held his hand out, and Tyler entwined without the notice of his eyes, but the feeling of warmth close. The feeling of home as they glanced to one another as they began to laugh within the air they overwhelmed. Swirling themselves as the ride began to twirl them. Swings reaching height as the pace grew faster, and doe-eyes closing tight as he screamed happily. The blue hue only held on tighter, wind slipping through their hair, and sweeping each strand back.

They reached the heavens.

Cooling to their souls as the ride lasted a minute or two before settling down, and setting them back to the metal upon their feet. Tyler let out a gasping breath, giggles pervading, and Joshua was in awe as his breath ran for his lungs.

Freedom licked at their waists, and Joshua pulled his little love close as they exited from the close heaven. Lips met those plump ones, and their smiles cherished lovely through the night air.

And through that very night, they reached each peak to each ride, laughter overwhelming and sweet whispering of adoration for one another. They stuffed their faces with popcorn and strawberry filled, funnel cake. Their lips met hot chocolate, sucking down in their blue souls, and they joined for one more ride.

The cliché ferris wheel.

Tyler couldn't hold his excitement to reach the tippy-top, and Joshua couldn't help the nerves that ran his mind. Though, his hand never left his angel's, and his lavender tone overwhelmed the honey boy's smile.

They sat down in a painted seat of red and pink, secluding themselves tightly together, and securing themselves inside. Tyler leaned his head on Joshua's shoulder, and Joshua couldn't help but to lay his lips on his little love's forehead.

"Hello, beautiful."

The cherry cheek brunet's smile grew, and he peaked up as they lifted from the ground. Neon lights relished upon their skin, and all they could do in that moment was gaze into one another's eyes, and think of the world of one another. They don't know when the gap between them closed, they usually don't because they're so used to the feeling of this love. Slowly, they enveloped their tongues, entwining them for safety, and gasping as they pulled away. Their foreheads warmed together, and their smiles overwhelmed in red roses.

"Hi, handsome."

Joshua grinned, lips meeting the boop of his little love's nose where he got the most sweetest giggle.

"Did you have fun today?"

Tyler nodded, hands tightly entwining  with his love as he leaned his head once again to Joshua's broad shoulder. "I always have fun when I'm with you, sunshine."

"That's so cliché, daisy."

The cherry cheek brunet giggled, setting his plump lips against Joshua's shoulder before hugging arm tightly, and cuddling into his side.

"I just love you enough to be cliché."

Joshua only smiled brightly, kissing Tyler's forehead as they stopped at the tippy-top. The view beautiful before them, and heavenly gasps as Tyler looked out. Though, the blue hue's gaze was at his little loves, and his nerves filtered the soft pads of his fingers as he whispered those soft words to the angel before him.

Tyler's doe-eyes wide, and snapping his view to his lover.

Effervescence.

🌿🌌🌿

a/n: hi.

thank you for reading; vote and comment, and have a wonderful rest of your day. 💗

- 麻美

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

55.5K 1.8K 25
cover made by: @slowdownsaturn
571 117 27
A Tyler Joseph story in 27 parts. Updated daily. If you're dipping under don't ever hesitate to reach out. And if you don't have a physical Josh...
339 4 26
I take requests :) All i've got to say is be careful reading these??? They can probably be pretty triggering and some may have happy endings and some...
57.3K 1.7K 31
I open my mouth to breath, but instead my thoughts came spilling out as words. "Why did you come home at three in the morning?" Started: 7/14/17 Comp...