The Beginning Of Jale - Jack...

Autorstwa bobkahxjustin

Two trans boys that meet over instagram and become friends with benefits... Więcej

Chapter 2 (Jack Meets Kale)
Chapter 3 (The First Day)
Chapter 4 (Settling In)

Chapter 1 (Noticing Jack)

353 8 0
Autorstwa bobkahxjustin

Kale's POV:
It's 7 am and my alarm starts blaring, I turn to my left and switch off my  alarm. I get up to see my mum standing in the doorway, she says that school is cancelled today, I struggle to get up and dance in excitement. Suddenly my phone starts buzzing so I check what's happening. My fans are messaging me saying there's this cute boy on instagram.... I decided to see how cute this boy really was, as soon as I saw him I felt like I had known him for years. Kale secretly stalked Jack's instagram all morning suddenly Jack messaged Kale...

Czytaj Dalej

To Też Polubisz

1.1M 38.3K 63
𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐑𝐆𝐈𝐑𝐋 ──── ❝i just wanna see you shine, 'cause i know you are a stargirl!❞ 𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇 jude bellingham finally manages to shoot...
470K 31.7K 47
♮Idol au ♮"I don't think I can do it." "Of course you can, I believe in you. Don't worry, okay? I'll be right here backstage fo...
282K 9.5K 107
She was a capitol elite. He was the youngest victor in history. Their friendship was frowned upon, but their love was forbidden. Extended Summary Ins...
430K 26K 85
Y/N L/N is an enigma. Winner of the Ascension Project, a secret project designed by the JFU to forge the best forwards in the world. Someone who is...