RunAway Wolf (BoyxBoy) {Book...

By Robokitt

(WARNING: There is Boyxboy action in this story. DON'T LIKE IT DON'T READ IT!!) It's been three years since... More

Chap 1
Chap 2
Chap 3
Chap 4
Chap 5
Chap 6
Chap 7
Chap 8
Chap 9
Chap 10
Chap 11
Chap 12
Chap 13
Chap 14
Chap 15
Chap 16
Chap 17
Chap 18
Chap 19
Chap 20
Chap 22
Chap 23
Chap 24
Epilogue

Chap 21

147K 4.7K 2K
By Robokitt

~Kyle~

I must have stood in front of Levi’s room for a whole hour before gathering the courage to knock when it suddenly swung open and there he was. I had been sitting outside in the snow all day contemplating on coming to see him. The same questions kept going through my mind.

‘What if he didn’t believe me?’

‘What if he hated me for leaving him?’ well I didn’t intentionally leave.

“Kyle” he sounded short of breath as he said my name. I bit my lip nervously before answering.

“Hey”

I took him in, finally after so long appreciating the beauty about him. His long brown hair was tousled, his clothes wrinkled. His amazingly deep brown eyes watched me cautiously.

“How are you? After the crash you’ve been out of it.” his eyes were down as he fidgeted with the hem of his shirt. I licked my lips which had gone suddenly dry. 

“I remember” I whispered to him. I wanted him to know it was me, that I was back and ready to beg for his forgiveness.

“Oh, well you scared me for a moment there” he awkwardly laughed rubbing the back of his neck. I smirked shaking my head and walked forwards causing him to back away from me in surprise. His intoxicating apple and pine scent wavered up to my nose, rattling my senses.

“No, I mean I remember” I whispered walking in further in the room absently closing the door behind me, my gaze on Levi the whole time.

“What?” he frowned in confusion. Reaching out I cupped his face with a gentle caress,

‘God his skin was soft’ I thought as tingles flew through our skin.

“Everything” I breathed. His eyes suddenly widened in understanding.

“Kyle?” his voice broke. This time he looked like he was seeing me for the first time; I nodded. Tears began to gather in his eyes and my heart began to drop to my feet. He didn’t want me did he? He wanted the other Kyle, the one who didn’t treat him like crap, the Kyle who didn’t care about boys or girls. I sighed about to step back when he caught me by surprise and flew in my arms.

“Oh god, I thought you were gone forever.” He cried in my neck holding me so close it felt like we was trying to blend us together.

“No, I’m right here” I breathed in his hair and hugged him tighter with the same intensity and relief.

All the memories of thinking I would never see him again, I could do this for hours. To kiss him for the first time… well I guess I’ve already done that haven’t I?

“I’m so sorry” I told him. “I’m so sorry for being such an asshole to you. For treating you like dirt, I wish I could take it all back.” I pulled back and lifted his chin up to gaze in his watery eyes to let him know my sincerity. “I really do.” I was trying to hold back the deep emotions in my tone, fighting against the tears the threatened to come but I felt the burn in my eyes.

We stood there for a full minute staring at each other till he shook his head and stepped back.

“You left me” his voice was weak and shaky as he went and sat down on the bed. I stayed on the other side of the room giving him space. I knew this would come up as much as I dreaded this conversation it needed to be dealt with between us if we were ever going to try and be anything together…. That was if he would take me. Things needed to be cleared here and now.

“I went out for a walk that day to clear my head but that was it. I had no intentions of leaving you Levi; I may have not wanted to be with you then but I still wanting to be around you. I needed to know where you were, to know you were safe. I’m drawn to you and nothing, not even my ridiculous homophobia, if you can call it that, was going to stop Me.” he shook his head once more and I got desperate. I rushed to him and dropped to his feet on my knees looking up at him with franticly.

“You have to believe! I know I haven’t given you a reason to but I’m telling you the truth.” My breath was coming in gasps as I thought of his rejection. Just the thought of it hurt so bad I swore my heart was going to break.

“Then what happened?” his serious brown eyes demanded an answer and I would give it to him.

“I was… taken; kidnapped.” It was such a sore painful subject for me but he needed this. I watched his mouth dropped and eyes widen.

“You were what!? Are you serious?” I nodded. He brought his hand up to his mouth in shock. I knelt with my head dropped with shame. I was broken, I felt emasculated and unworthy of anything, especially Levi. They took so much for me and I felt empty and dirty. Undeserving of his concern or love

“Who?” I closed my eyes in agony at the memory. Levi softly lifted my chin up and forced me to look at him. I was noticing he was the only one I can tolerate any touch from. “Please don’t tell me…” he stopped as an agonizing expression crossed his face. “It was a woman in leather.”

I paused in bewilderment as his statement.

“How…?” I whispered. How did he know that?

“Oh, Kyle” he cried. “No” he slid in to my lap and wrapped his arms around my neck.

“It wasn’t a dream was it” he spoke barley above a whisper but I heard him clearly. I frowned,

“You dreamt about me?” he nodded against my shoulder as a sob tore form his lips and it completely shattered my heart. What did he dream about?

“Was it that bad?” he tightened his hold around my neck.

“You were hanging from the ceiling by your hands… and she-  you were screaming so much Kyle.” He cried harder and I squeezed him into me. There was no way he could know this.

“How do you know about the women in leather.” I choked with ridiculous fear.

“I met one” he then pulled away a fraction to look up at me. I frowned in frozen alarm. My wolf forced his way up to the surface, his hackles raised in defense to protect our mate.

“Where?” I growled feeling Levi tense against me.

“On the way here, I had to travel with her to get you to safety. Good thing Cyrus was there to keep her in check because she really creeper me out.” He told me shaking his head with a shiver.

Cyrus? The guy from earlier?

“What were you doing with him?” it may have come out a bit demanding a possessive but I was just now getting to hold my mate for the first time.

“I ran into him after the car chase. You were dying Kyle and he helped me, he just so happened to have a Syrith with him as his prisoner.” He said. I widened my eyes in dread. One of those monsters was so close to my mate? My wolf growled deeply with a vicious vengeance.

“And where is she now?” I said through clenched teeth. If I saw another leather clad women ever again I’d tear here f*cking head off. 

“I don’t know, we were attacked by hunters last I saw her and she was giving out some serious damage.” Oh my god what has been happened while I’ve been out?!

“Jesus Levi” I shook my head in disarray as I held him tighter to me instinctually.

Sighing I glanced down at his bowed head as he rested it on my shoulder still. Slowly I untangled him from me and lifted him back on the edge of the bed. His deep brown eyes stared right back at me with such an intense dark gaze and it did things to me that caused parts of my body to tighten.

“Don’t” I breathed, my heart racing.

“I can’t help it Kyle, you’re here, you’re back… you’re safe.” I closed my eyes as his words washed over me. And I felt a sudden weight lift form my chest as warmth replaced it.

He cared about me.

<*><*><*><*><*><*><*><*><*><*><*><*><*><*><*><*><*><*><*><*><*><*><*><*><*><*>

[WARNING: SEXUAL CONTENT]

~Levi~

I watched his eyes close like what I said was something precious to hear to him. I wanted to reach out and touch him still unable to believe this was real. Kyle was back, he remembered. I was still confused as to why he was so sweet and gentle to me since he remembered everything. I gazed down at his handsome face yet I saw something new that wasn’t there before. Something haunting that caused weariness to be seen.

Those bitches really took my mate from me and though they could just use him as they pleased. A deep seething rage started in my gut as Kyle opened his eyes again and I saw the torment in his eyes since the moment I opened the door and know it was much more visible now that I know what happened to him.

They changed him, I could no longer see the confidence and self-assuredness he usual wields around with him and it pissed me off. I wanted to ask him more about what happened to him but I could see it pained him to talk about it so I restrained my curiosity for the time being.

His troubled grey eyes met my gaze and melted. I needed to touch him. Would he let me?

Oh screw it!

Slowly I lent forwards, as he was still on his knees in front of me, and cupped his face in my hands and watched his reaction as I closed the gap between our lips and pressed a gentle kiss to his soft pink lips. Electric currents exploded between us then and I nearly jerked with shock at the intensity. Suddenly I didn’t want to pull back like I planned to. It was going to be a simple and gentle kiss to familiarize ourselves with but a pull was refusing to let up and I couldn’t leave.

I heard Kyle’s soft throaty moan as our lips moved in a sensual rhythm.

 God how long I’ve wanted to do this.

Slowly my hands began to roam from his face and up to his amazingly silky blonde hair. I gripped it in my fist relishing in the remarkable feel. I whimpered in lust pushing further by licking at the seam of his delicious lips.

Kyle gasped giving me an opening I willing took to my advantage. With the touch of his tongue on mine I was completely lost with desire. Desire for touch, desire for love, desire for Kyle.

“Levi” he groaned suddenly in my mouth and it caused a delectable clench in my groin. My brows furrowed with the heavy wanton emotions running threw me. Kyle’s hands were abruptly on me discarding me of my shirt and I gasped in surprise. He wanted this? He wanted me, all the way?

He stood us up then and pushed me further up on the bed and laid down on top of me never separating our mouths and inch. My heart was beating at a frantic pace as Kyle’s hands roamed down my naked chest, his warm skin sending spine tingling shocked though my skin.

“Do you really want this Kyle?” I asked breathlessly. I was apprehensive as his hands began to drift lower towards the waistband of my jeans and effortlessly popping the buttons open. I didn’t want to disgust him. He’s never been with a man before and we were going so fast. As much as I wanted him to pound the sh*t out of me, was he ready for this.

“Yes, god yes. You have no idea how long I’ve wanted to make love to you Levi, so let me” he whispered hotly in my ear and my body seized in delicious shivers. His wet mouth drifted down my jaw to my throat with tender kisses that had my wolf purring and me along with him. I dropped my head back in ecstasy while he traveled further and further down.

“Kyle” I moaned softly as I dug my fingers back in his hair.

“Damn Levi, you taste and feel so good, baby” my body jolted with lust at the nickname. I sat up suddenly catching Kyle off guard. He frowned at me but I ignored it and tore his shirt off unable to go a second more without the feel of his skin on mine. I gave him a few wet kisses on his chest before he pushed me back on the bed and resumed his position just above my waist band. He nuzzled his nose along my happy trail then and I flinched in delight.

“Ah” I groaned lightly.

The sound of a zipper filled the room and sexual tension heightened around us. This was it. Roughly Kyle ripped my jeans from my body and I held my breath waiting. I kept my eyes closed as I tried to hear any disgusted sounds from him but that never happened, instead I felt a hot wet mouth press up against the thin material of my boxers and on my hard weeping member.

“Oh f*ck!” I hissed. My eyes shot open as I glanced down at Kyle’s blazing grey eyes as he looked up at me and pressed drenching kisses to me. I opened my mouth in a silent moan as I watched the enthralling scene. Kyle closed his eyes and buried his face in my groin and inhaled deeply. And let out the sexiest groan I’d ever heard anyone make.

“Damn Levi, have you always smelt this amazing?” he moans into me. His hot breath was so good I was so close to losing myself in a powerful climax but I held back. His fingers moved up to the band of the boxers with mischievous intent and I secretly beg them to. He pulled my boxers down my legs and threw them behind him.

I was practically panting with need for him to finally touch me. I watched from hooded lids as he shot to his feet and quickly rid himself from his jeans kicking off his shoes with such a boyish charm and I laughed. He smiled at me as he crawled back over me and laid his amazingly hard body down on mine and kissed me with so much passion it brought tears to my eyes. 

“Your sure you want to do this?” he asked huskily in my ear as he nipped at it and I arched against him.

“Yes” I hissed at him. Slowly he rose on his elbows to stare me in the eyes with a serious expression.

“Ok” I could feel his nerves start to wrack through his body. I reached up a caressed his face lovingly, wrapping my hand behind his neck I pulled him down to press our mouths together once more before separating our lips to wet my fingers generously with my saliva and back to ready myself. Kyle’s eyes darkened with my action as I repeated it but this time I touched Kyle’s hard member with my wet hand massaging till I was satisfied and I positioned him.

“Make love to me Kyle” I whispered. I watched as his face drew up in a helplessly tender expression. He was greatly affected by my words and I melted right then thinking about how much he’s changed towards me.

“That’s all I’ve been dying to do Levi” he said softly causing me to close my eyes. “For so long.” he then pushed against me and entered, filling me completely and fully.

“Ooooh” I moaned arching into him.

I watched him as he thrust into me. Our eyes were drawn to each other and couldn’t bare to look away or close them. I gazed up in wonderful ecstasy as Kyle worked his hips expertly into me; his beautiful grey eyes were starting to glaze over with pleasure and it did things to me.

“Oh god, Kyle. Yes” I groaned into his shoulder as I pulled him into my arms unable to stop myself from holding him close. He kissed my neck tenderly as he buried his face there and inhaled deeply.  

I couldn’t believe this was happening right now. I couldn’t believe that Kyle was finally making love to me, touching me so intimately on his own and enjoying it. This was all I ever really wanted; to be held by him, touched with such care by the one person who owned my heart… my mate.

“I want to be connected with you in every way” he whispered softly in my ear. That did it for me as my climax descended; taking Kyle with me we both lost ourselves and fell over the edge together.

“Don't you ever leave me again Kyle” I gasped out of breath as we lay in a swearing, heaving mess. He softly chuckled in my ear before holding me into his chest.

“I promise you, never again.”

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Merry ‘late’ Christmas everyone! =^.^=

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1M 31.2K 37
-- This has been discontinued, but a new story with the same characters and premise will be available soon! Do follow me to keep updated! -- Kyler Pa...
16.2K 720 26
Carson's POV "I'm about to go confront this dude. He's seriously pissing me off." Jace said, staring out the window. 3 months ago we got a new neighb...
760K 24.3K 21
Reign, a high school heart-breaker has never felt any affection towards anyone he dated. He thought there was something wrong with him until his best...
697K 22.7K 20
Copyright © 2014 by CozyBXBLover. All rights reserved. {__BoyxBoy__} { W A R N I N G: This story is gonna contain adult...