My crush on alpha Daniel

By 1Chelsea

Ashley Perkins has had a crush on the Alpha of her pack, Daniel, since her ninth grade year. She especially k... More

My crush on alpha Daniel
An alpha that spanks
Beta Johnathan
Promise
Date prt.1
Date prt.2
Funnel cake
Little talks
Back home
toothbrush
Pain without pleasure
Sleepover
His freaking Mom!
Jealous?
Biiiittcchhh
$ex
No interruptions
KO
Love
Disrespect
Honey
After a storm
I made the Alpha cry
True
A future
Important
Away
Graduation
New Hampshire
Murderer
Just a dream
Home again
Epilogue
Ages
Sequel

Hotels

117K 2.5K 107
By 1Chelsea

Holy fucking shit you guys like really?! 11k reads! Like wow I'm dying right now thank you so much!!! Just remember to keep voting kk? Here's your chapter!

When we got into the hotel I picked up the phone and dialed my Mom's cell.

"Are you sure that theirs no way back? She asked.

"Alpha Daniel is trying to find a way right now on his cell." I said.

"So why didn't you call me on your phone?" She asked.

"It died in the car." I said. Daniel say next to me and shook his head making me groan.

"What is it?" She asked.

"He didn't find anyway to get back."

"Alright we'll put him on the phone." I handed alpha Daniel the phone and stripped down before walking into the bathroom.

I turned the water on and waited for it to heat up. Once I was in the shower I washed my hair three times before alpha Daniel came in and gave me a weird smile.

"Your Mom really doesn't want me to hurt you." He said as he washed himself.

"I don't think you will." I said. He smiled down at me and kissed my neck.

"You trust me?" He asked.

"I think so but we've gotta give that more time." I mumbled. Of course I trust him because he's my alpha but in a relationship I'm not sure yet.

"That's fine with me." He mumbled into my hair.

After I finished my shower I wrapped myself in a towel and walked out into the big room with one bed. I've never shared a bed with anyone before. Alpha Daniel was still in the shower so I decided to watch TV.

Some crappy movie was on HBO family and I settled for that since I couldn't find anything else.

What about the rest of our date? I suddenly thought. I've got that really pretty dress I bought with me in my bag.

"What are you thinking about?" Alpha Daniel asked as he laid on top of me. I smiled and touched his cheek.

"What were we going to do for the other part of our date?" I asked. He sighed and put his head in the crook of my neck.

"We were going to dinner I'm sorry I couldn't get us there." He said. I smiled as he said that and wrapped my legs around him.

"It's ok we can have pizza and watch crappy hotel TV." I said. He kissed my neck then the corner of my mouth.

"I never did thank you for the amazing job you did in the car." He said as his hand traveled down my stomach.

"Y-you don't need to it was my pleasure." I murmured. He chuckled a bit before pulling my towel off along with his.

"But I want to thank you." He said before nibbling on my nipple. I groaned and pulled at his hair.

"Alpha." I moaned as he began to suck on my lower stomach. He came back up and kissed me hungrily. I moaned and rubbed my clit I just couldn't help myself.

"You smell sexy." He mumbled as he moved my hand away. "I've got a question for you." He said as he sat me in his bare lap. I could feel his erection on my ass crack and I kinda liked it.

"Ask away." I mumbled try to reach to touch myself again.

"Stop touching yourself." He said. I looked up at him with puppy eyes.

"I can't." I muttered. He smiled and shook his head.

"I'll ask you after I'm done." He said before flipping me on my back and licking my clit. I screamed while rocking my hips into his face this felt like heaven.

"A-ALPHA!" I screamed. His tongue darted in and put of my wet hole making my breaths come out shaky.

I grabbed two fistfuls of his hair and forced his face harder into my core as he began to sucked on my clit. His middle finger easily slipped inside of me making my toes curl and my eyes go wide. He pulled back and blew air on my clit. I shivered and screamed.

"Wh-at are you d-doimg to me?" I moaned. I swear he'll be the death of me when it comes to this.

"Mmm just my job beautiful." He murmured before shoving his finger farther inside of me.

I yanked his hair making him hiss before he went to suck on my clit again. I  wanted to let go of his hair but I couldn't. He groaned and got up. I whimpered and sat up looking at him as he grabbed fabric from my bag.

"You can't keep pulling my hair." He said as he walked over with my shirt and his shirt in his hand.

"What?" I asked as I tried to control my breathing. He sat on me and tied my right wrist to the headboard. "Alpha I won't pull your hair please don't tie me up." I whispered. He smiled and bent down to kiss me.

"You're gonna do it anyways." He said as he tied my left wrist. I whimpered again and looked up at him with sad eyes. "Don't give me that look you'll be just fine." He said before kissing me.

I pulled at the restraints and whimpered as I kissed him back. He smiled into the kiss and shoved his middle finger back inside of me. I yanked at the restraints and moaned as his finger sped up sliding across my g-spot. He went back down and stuck his tongue out before dragging it up my slit.

"YES ALPHA!" I screamed.

His finger swirled around inside of me making me go wild and thrust my hips upward into his face. He kissed my pussy and I growled sexually making his suck my clit hard. I harshly pulled on the restraints again trying to get at least a little loose but I couldn't.

"Alpha! Please Alpha please." I moaned. He pulled his finger out then shoved back in making my whole body shake. "Faster." I breathed out.

I could feel myself begin to tighten around his finger as I screamed. I gasped and arched my back before falling limp on the bed. I concentrated on my breathing as he untied my wrist.

When my wrist were free I latched onto him and sighed. He chuckled while rubbing my butt then he stopped.

"Noooo don't stop I like it." I complained. He laughed and pinched my butt before rubbing it again.

"You're so cute." He mumbled into my neck. I smiled and lightly bit his neck making him growl. I looked down at his erection and grabbed it.

"What was your question?" I asked as I stroked it. He flipped on his back and pulled me up so I could sit on his thighs.

"I'll ask you tomorrow on the way back. Do you still want pizza?" He asked as he breathing sped up. I kissed the tip of his cock and nodded.

"Yeah I do."

"Mmmm I remember when you were so innocent I still thought you were sexy though." He said while I licked the length of his cock.

"I'm still innocent." I argued. "I've only been with one guy and I've only seduced two people and I'm still a virgin." I added as I stroked his cock faster.

"And you give the best blow jobs and hand jobs." He muttered as he picked the phone up.

"I want pepperoni." I said. He nodded as he dialed the number on the nightstand.

I sucked on the tip while stroking his length. He waved his hand and told me to stop. I smiled at him before taking his entire cock down my throat.

"Ohhhh ah yes I'd like mmm two large pepperoni pizzas." He said as I kept sucking. "Yes yes I'm fine." He replied as he thrusts his hips upward causing his cock to be shoved down my throat again.

Once he told the pizza place the address and our room number he hung up the phone and fucked my face. He groaned as he came in my throat I smiled and wiped my mouth before licking the rest of his cum off of the tip of his dick.

"No more doing that while I'm on the phone." He mumbled before pulling me into the bathroom with him.

VVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVV

What do you think he's gonna ask her?

SHARE      SHARE     SHARE

FOLLOW      FOLLOW      FOLLOW

COMMENT      COMMENT

VOTE      VOTE      VOTE

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

195K 4.6K 54
❝ i loved you so hard for a time, i've tried to ration it out all my life. ❞ kate martin x fem! oc
90.2K 1.3K 47
𝐈𝐭𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐟𝐢𝐫𝐬𝐭 𝐝𝐚𝐲 𝐛𝐚𝐜𝐤 𝐭𝐨 𝐬𝐜𝐡𝐨𝐨𝐥 , 𝐀𝐚𝐥𝐢𝐲𝐚𝐡 𝐢𝐬 𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐢𝐧 𝟏𝟎𝐭𝐡 𝐠𝐫𝐚𝐝𝐞, 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐥𝐞 𝐬𝐡𝐞𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐬𝐡...
248K 7.9K 176
What if a Pokémon Trainer found herself in the world of One Piece? What if she found herself with the Strawhat Pirates? What if she finds herself get...